Trisha Paytas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are your thoughts on who sent those texts to Ethan? Everyone on TikTok is claiming philip defranco but I got shay carl vibes 🥴
I'm guessing Philip Defranco from Trisha's reaction when his name was said later on in the podcast 😂

I dont know much about him though to know if that's true or not. A lot of the people they talk about I've never really watched - sometimes think I'm a bit too old but I'm only a couple years older than Ethan so maybe not (off to google who Shay Carl is now lol)

Reactions: 2
I'm guessing Philip Defranco from Trisha's reaction when his name was said later on in the podcast 😂

I dont know much about him though to know if that's true or not. A lot of the people they talk about I've never really watched - sometimes think I'm a bit too old but I'm only a couple years older than Ethan so maybe not (off to google who Shay Carl is now lol)
Yeah I was abit confused around that 😂 I didn’t know what their past and current beef is with the people they were talking about. But I’m still here for it all day. The way they call out other YouTubers is just the best. I did like David Dobrik but now my eyes are wide open to how weird he is and all his wrong doings. Xxx I just love Trish and how all the drama popped off around hair by jay and couldn’t believe how nasty Jefree star was to her during the Vegas trip.
blows my mind xxxx I’m just gutted I’ve only discovered Ethan and his wife. They seem so lovely.

Reactions: 6
Can someone tell me why Trisha wants David and the Vlog squad cancelled this time around? thank you

Can someone tell me why Trisha wants David and the Vlog squad cancelled this time around? thank you
I think she started talking about some of the past stuff they'd done on the podcast - Ethan then jumped on it (quite rightly imo) as it's so vile.

Not sure if an ulterior motive or not other than her anger at how she was treated by them possibly? The situation with the kissing is unacceptable tbh - he should be called for it regardless of motive I think?

New to this thread (was looking for a Frenemies one!)

Anyone else watching Frenemies and completely changed their opinion on Trisha?

I used to watch her during her meltdown on the kitchen floor / eating the burgers in the drive through car park days (epic) - now feel like Frenemies has made people understand her and BPD a bit more which I think is a good thing?
I’ve really come to like her now I feel she is more relatable on frenemies, I don’t watch her personal videos but I feel Ethan brings out the best in her

• Heart
Reactions: 10
i can't believe shes getting married wow she looks so happy i never thought i'd see the day...it goes to show never know whats around the corner. yay go trish i hope the best for them

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Okay, I've just sat and binged watched a few videos on this newly engaged couple and I have to address some things that felt off and some questions:-

So how come Moses is all like, I believe we bought a house together and that equals our marriage? I don't understand this logic and what does this mean? I thought that since he isn't materialistic a house wouldn't mean too much to him let alone a symbol for marriage instead of the real thing??

Trisha is still so damn insecure and needs reassurance every 5 mins that he's in love with her. My dad is a scorpio and that tit will get old real fast with Moses. He may be calm but scorpios feel their anger more from the inside. It might explode one day if she isn't careful.

She doesn't even listen to anything he's saying to her half the time? I know if it were me I'd be very annoyed if my partner looked away or was disinterested in learning more about me or something new and got distracted by something insignificant.

I don't feel the vibe or chemistry between them. Moses will say something like "I love it when we sit on the couch and I have you in my arms, and we fall asleep watching a movie together." Trish is just like, awwwww,, baby that's cute!" Well yeah, no tit, sherlock, he's confessing his feelings for you.

Anyway to conclude it feels like they're both so blinded in this relationship lol. I hope it lasts. Somehow...

Okay, I've just sat and binged watched a few videos on this newly engaged couple and I have to address some things that felt off and some questions:-

So how come Moses is all like, I believe we bought a house together and that equals our marriage? I don't understand this logic and what does this mean? I thought that since he isn't materialistic a house wouldn't mean too much to him let alone a symbol for marriage instead of the real thing??

Trisha is still so damn insecure and needs reassurance every 5 mins that he's in love with her. My dad is a scorpio and that tit will get old real fast with Moses. He may be calm but scorpios feel their anger more from the inside. It might explode one day if she isn't careful.

She doesn't even listen to anything he's saying to her half the time? I know if it were me I'd be very annoyed if my partner looked away or was disinterested in learning more about me or something new and got distracted by something insignificant.

I don't feel the vibe or chemistry between them. Moses will say something like "I love it when we sit on the couch and I have you in my arms, and we fall asleep watching a movie together." Trish is just like, awwwww,, baby that's cute!" Well yeah, no tit, sherlock, he's confessing his feelings for you.

Anyway to conclude it feels like they're both so blinded in this relationship lol. I hope it lasts. Somehow...
I feel like it’s just a ticking time bomb and it’s all absolutely going to erupt one day. God knows how far they’ll get before that happens though....

I feel like it’s just a ticking time bomb and it’s all absolutely going to erupt one day. God knows how far they’ll get before that happens though....

The thing I don't understand is he didn't tell his family, doesn't wear a ring and absolutely DID NOT want to marry her one day....now its a complete 360? Ok, Sure Jan....

The thing I don't understand is he didn't tell his family, doesn't wear a ring and absolutely DID NOT want to marry her one day....now its a complete 360? Ok, Sure Jan....
I'm Jewish and I can't speak on behalf of all families obviously but the Hacmons seem quite traditional and Israelis tend to be strict af so I can't see them being too keen on him marrying someone as, how should I say it, 'unconventional' as Trisha. I remember them saying on the podcast that the parents were pretty stern about him not having anything to do with the onlyfans stuff and he's a 40 year old man.

I know everything Trisha says has to be taken with a pinch of salt and you get what you come for when you watch Frenemies but even I shudder at her obsession with Judaism, claiming to be a know it all when she's probaby read a few wikipedia pages and done a couple of hours of Hebrew on duolingo. Moses seems petrified to ever tell her when she's wrong - I'm not religious and neither are they but as a fellow cultural, ethnic Jew, I find it hard to believe he can't correct her when she spouts nonsense about Anne Frank and the Holocaust. Everyone knows she died in the concentration camps and its so important to correct people when they're wrong so we can keep the victims' memories alive. I was glad Ethan had a word with her in this week's episode. She needs to stop pretending to be Jewish, telling patrilineal they aren't Jewish when she hasn't got a clue and calling people fake Jews when they don't know the random trivia she learnt 5 minutes ago. Sorry for the rant but she can't claim to be growing as a person while still appropriating culture just because her placid fiance is too scared to open his mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
^^ Her fiance seems to trash talk his family with her or atleast that's what I've heard? Sorry I haven't kept up with her in years. I never took her interest in Judaism seriously since she got f****** KFC fried chicken for the passover video.

• Sad
^^ Her fiance seems to trash talk his family with her or atleast that's what I've heard? Sorry I haven't kept up with her in years. I never took her interest in Judaism seriously since she got f****** KFC fried chicken for the passover video.
It seems he’ll talk trash about his family with her but then he’ll talk trash about her to his family. He seems scared with any actual confrontation.

Reactions: 3

I don't think so as Scorpios are usually fiercely loyal.....I think she's been through a lot and definitely deserves to be settled. I believe Moses will give that to her but if he's anything like my dad (Scorpio) he'll be dealing with a lot of things with the silent treatment lol. Its probably why he avoids confrontation.

Reactions: 1
I don't think so as Scorpios are usually fiercely loyal.....I think she's been through a lot and definitely deserves to be settled. I believe Moses will give that to her but if he's anything like my dad (Scorpio) he'll be dealing with a lot of things with the silent treatment lol. Its probably why he avoids confrontation.
He might be a scorpio but trisha is trisha😭😭I hope being around the right people finally helps with her issues but I think she definitely needs some sort of intense therapy if she isn’t having it already

Reactions: 1
The emergency pod cast yesterday, lol!! I'm glad the vlog squad are getting the backlash they deserve

Reactions: 3
I've always got bad vibes from that David without even watching any of his vids so I'm glad Trish and Ethan are leading the downfall.

Reactions: 5
There really is no escaping this now for them also how Jeff tried to spin it around about Trish's mental health to. His anger was pointed in the wrong direction. I hope Dom/Todd get what's coming to them

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.