Trisha Paytas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well hello glad to see that you have found us, I am not surprised if one day My Chemical Romance will sue her for copyright for copying their videos

Reactions: 3
Well hello glad to see that you have found us, I am not surprised if one day My Chemical Romance will sue her for copyright for copying their videos
Yes! That would be amazing. I also don’t believe that MCR was her favourite band at the height of their popularity. Like she now claims. Did she make any videos during 2001-2006 mentioning her love for them? I think she’s just jumping on yet another trend and her new tik tok fan base are falling for it because it’s “relatable”.

On a side note: what is everyone’s thoughts on Trisha considering adopting a child?

Reactions: 2
Yes! That would be amazing. I also don’t believe that MCR was her favourite band at the height of their popularity. Like she now claims. Did she make any videos during 2001-2006 mentioning her love for them? I think she’s just jumping on yet another trend and her new tik tok fan base are falling for it because it’s “relatable”.

On a side note: what is everyone’s thoughts on Trisha considering adopting a child?
I dont think she should be allow to adopt a child with all her mental health problems, supposed drug use and the fact that she could cause mental harm to a child.

To be fair, YouTube didn’t exist between 2001 - 2006😂😂 and there’s no way she’s responsible enough for a child at this point in her life.

she claims she got a paranoid schizophrenia diagnosis.. i highly doubt she actually has that. outside of saying that she "hears voices" she doesnt seem to have any symptoms that you'd see in people with a serious disorder like that and its highly distressing. seems like shes making tit up for attention as usual -_-

• Wow
she claims she got a paranoid schizophrenia diagnosis.. i highly doubt she actually has that. outside of saying that she "hears voices" she doesnt seem to have any symptoms that you'd see in people with a serious disorder like that and its highly distressing. seems like shes making tit up for attention as usual -_-
Do you think she has Munchausens?

To be fair, YouTube didn’t exist between 2001 - 2006😂😂 and there’s no way she’s responsible enough for a child at this point in her life.
😢😭😂 Oh gosh I’m an idiot! ...

IMO I don’t think Trisha knows the difference between schizophrenic delusionals/paranoia vs BPD paranoia/splitting. Because she shows signs of BPD paranoia, Splitting and Mania. Not Schizophrenia. I Think she’s desperate for any attention and deflects any effort to work on herself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I think he told her some home truths when he saw a photo of her in a bikini I think

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I’m not sure why she’s offended by what he said? Because he wasn’t praising her for being in a bikini or because he didn’t know who she was?
The cohost does raise a question when she says “She’s constantly making content, updating it. How does she have the time for it?”.
Who is Trisha without her content? As a person, She’s boring. She doesn’t do much except film content, eat and spend money. She had no real friends or hobbies.

So. She was going off on Ethan for not wanting to wrestle her? Bizarre! She filmed an OF with her sister wrestling just last year so surely she knows there is something sexual about it?
Also I know this is a touchy subject, but she keeps saying she hates being sexualised, when she tries really hard to be sexy all the time. Getting a really big boob job/butt lift, producing explicit content for OF and then getting mad when someone (joe Rogan) doesn’t find her attractive?
She keeps making out like men are constantly throwing themselves at her all her life but tbh I think she’s average looking at best. And goes out of her way to be flirtatious with men who don’t want it (Ethan). Very strange person

The fact that the wrestling video with her sister was posted on her OF makes you think that she really likes being sexualised, I dont see what Moses sees in her and the fact that she flirts with his married brother is disgusting.

Trisha Paytas tweeted out that she was interviewed for an episode about the beauty community on E! True Hollywood story tv show, Trisha said it was filmed when she was still supporting Jeffree Star and Shane Dawson. E!True Hollywood story is usually just a hour long show right? I'm just wondering what all we they cover e.g. would they talk about James Charles.

I read that and I was wondering if she was going to contact them and try and get that statement taken out, yes I think it is an hour long

I cant believe that she wasted four hours during a pandemic to look for some nashville hot chicken.

Reactions: 1
I read that and I was wondering if she was going to contact them and try and get that statement taken out, yes I think it is an hour long

I cant believe that she wasted four hours during a pandemic to look for some nashville hot chicken.
OMG that's just crazy, all she had to do was search for the Best Nashville hot chicken in Los Angeles area. SMH.

OMG that's just crazy, all she had to do was search for the Best Nashville hot chicken in Los Angeles area. SMH.
I know instead she drove to four KFC's and then she went to a McDonalds drive thru to get the non existed tray cakes that everyone knows they dont do anymore

I know instead she drove to four KFC's and then she went to a McDonalds drive thru to get the non existed tray cakes that everyone knows they dont do anymore
She should have called those KFC's first to see if they had it first.
Plus
she's a weirdo. Here's a link to places in Los Angeles that have Nashville hot chicken

If you google " Some McDonald's locations do sell cake as seen on tiktok " it's an article written on the Business insider. It's recent too like from 2021.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.