Trisha Paytas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said in a comment a little further back that I didn’t think Tana made explicit content but I think some people thought I said Trisha. It’s clear what Moses’ motives are if he doesn’t care about what she does as long as she’s got money rolling in. He’s a pathetic cuck.
oh okay I see, I'm glad you point that out that. Thank you. Maybe I got confused too. Sorry.

I think this marriage is a business arrangement of some sort.

Does anyone here have any ideas for a title for a new thread because it's time for a new one? Thank you

Last edited:
I have a feeling that is a business arrangement or she is just marrying him for content, I hope someone will stop the wedding before it happens.

I posted a new title a few posts back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.