Trisha Paytas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ok, I was watching a stream yesterday and it was just them and moses talking on what looked like a rubbish webcam

I have not read back, but who is this lady?
What does she do?
Why are her profile pics nothing like her they seem more like someone from The Bunny Mansion but in fact she seems larger much larger.
Hmmm... Trisha is a influencer who has been on many different TV shows and has been a sex worker since 17/18. Trisha has made a career online through controversial videos and trolling.
Their weight constantly fluctuates due to addiction and mental illness.
yes i know but when I searched for it yearsday it wasn't there yet. I guess that twitch needed to update their members list.

I didn't know that Trisha had plan to start a twitch account before she left Frenemies interesting.
I don't think they did.. I think they are doing it because that is where H3 started

Hmmm... Trisha is a influencer who has been on many different TV shows and has been a sex worker since 17/18. Trisha has made a career online through controversial videos and trolling.
Their weight constantly fluctuates due to addiction and mental illness.

I don't think they did.. I think they are doing it because that is where H3 started
oh wow that's so creepy of Trisha IMO.

It was on Tik tok and Trisha's sister has now removed that video. That's just crazy Ethan and Hila are worth more than Trisha and Trisha's whole family is worth. Trisha must have asked Ethan can they start frenemies back up again and Ethan and said no and now Trisha is big mad. LMAO.

@Uhohno
Here are the links to reddit of the video of Trisha's sister talking about paying for Ethan and Hila's VIP tickets to Disneyland. Trisha's sister has deleted all of these videos from her tik tok account now.

@Mugglemad What does it mean on twitch when you search for an account when the account is already active but it doesn't show up in the search, because that's happen when they searched for Trisha's twitch account. Plus Trisha kept saying during the twitch stream that Trisha was hoping that Twitch would partner with them and I was like is Trisha just trolling or is Trisha serious here. And Trisha said something since they lost that other job and I was like really Trisha, really! I'm just going to assume that Trisha needs the money.
Thank you for the Reddit links 😊

No wonder Kali deleted these straight away, they had no relevance to anything that’s going on 🤣she should try harder next time.
Also did anyone catch what her job is? An accountant?

Reactions: 1
oh wow that's so creepy of Trisha IMO.
Yep, I'm trying to find out why H3 left twitch.. oh also thanks for the Reddit. I'm confused as to why Trisha's sister is saying they invited themselves!? I thought Trisha invited them?

Thank you for the Reddit links 😊

No wonder Kali deleted these straight away, they had no relevance to anything that’s going on 🤣she should try harder next time.
Also did anyone catch what her job is? An accountant?
She said a spicy accountant so I'm assuming she is also a sex worker/ does only fans.

Reactions: 2
Ethan posted this on his twitter page.

Yep, I'm trying to find out why H3 left twitch.. oh also thanks for the Reddit. I'm confused as to why Trisha's sister is saying they invited themselves!? I thought Trisha invited them?
Okay you remember the Disneyland Frenemies vlog, Trisha's sister claimed that it was really supposed to be just a family outing with Trisha's mom , Trisha's sister and Moses and I guess they talked about this outing in front of Ethan and Hila when they were some ( don't remember where they all were exactly at that time of that discussion) and Ethan invited themselves to the outing and then Ethan wanted to turn it into a vlog for Frenemies. It was during this Disneyland Frenemies vlog Trisha just didn't seem like herself IMO.

I'll post a link to a comment from Reddit below - Trisha's dream closet youtube video. People are not having it from Trisha right now anymore.

She said a spicy accountant so I'm assuming she is also a sex worker/ does only fans.
Off topic but here's another link to reddit and it's very telling why Trisha is tripping right now.

Attachments

Last edited:
Ethan posted this on his twitter page.

Okay you remember the Disneyland Frenemies vlog, Trisha's sister claimed that it was really supposed to be just a family outing with Trisha's mom , Trisha's sister and Moses and I guess they talked about this outing in front of Ethan and Hila when they were some ( don't remember where they all were exactly at that time of that discussion) and Ethan invited themselves to the outing and then Ethan wanted to turn it into a vlog for Frenemies. It was during this Disneyland Frenemies vlog Trisha just didn't seem like herself IMO.

I'll post a link to a comment from Reddit below - Trisha's dream closet youtube video. People are not having it from Trisha right now anymore.

Off topic but here's another link to reddit and it's very telling why Trisha is tripping right now.
Yeahhh.. i might be wrong and I'm 100% not the best judge of character or anything but I just can't see Ethan inviting himself and turning it into a vlog.? I also thought Trisha was acting differently because they was in public with their family.. I just can't see it. I also 100% believe they asked to pay however I can see Moses being like no it's fine and not telling Trisha/their family that they (Ethan and Hila) offered to pay.

Reactions: 6
Sorry about my last post but you're right Trisha had invited them. I agree I don't know what Trisha's sister is talking about Ethan inviting themselves.

Sorry about my last post but you're right Trisha had invited them. I agree I don't know what Trisha's sister is talking about Ethan inviting themselves.
I thought they had but my memory is atrocious haha. Why lie when it's all documented all over the internet. I do believe Ethan is a good person but in this situation he has literally done nothing wrong and it's backed up constantly because everything they are lying about is documented!
Bad. I mean Ethan is a bad person. It's late 🙃

Last edited:
I thought they had but my memory is atrocious haha. Why lie when it's all documented all over the internet. I do believe Ethan is a good person but in this situation he has literally done nothing wrong and it's backed up constantly because everything they are lying about is documented!
Bad. I mean Ethan is a bad person. It's late 🙃
I agree.

Well now it makes sense why Trisha's sister pull the tik tok video down. Trisha and her family are so crazy.

Yeahhh.. i might be wrong and I'm 100% not the best judge of character or anything but I just can't see Ethan inviting himself and turning it into a vlog.? I also thought Trisha was acting differently because they was in public with their family.. I just can't see it. I also 100% believe they asked to pay however I can see Moses being like no it's fine and not telling Trisha/their family that they (Ethan and Hila) offered to pay.
I can see your point about this. Ethan and Trisha probably agreed to make this a vlog before hand. It's so much going on it's hard to keep up now.

I agree.

Well now it makes sense why Trisha's sister pull the tik tok video down. Trisha and her family are so crazy.

I can see your point about this. Ethan and Trisha probably agreed to make this a vlog before hand. It's so much going on it's hard to keep up now.
Just thought dumping really..
Yep. Trisha's family really is crazy. I can't stand the thought of my mother knowing I have sex let alone have her film me sexually? Surely that is a form of incest? I think there could be intergenerational sexual trauma because non of them have healthy sexual boundaries.
I know has been said on twitter, Reddit and maybe here(?) but I can understand why Ethan mentioned the candle stick. Trisha's mother and sister does their only fans, Trisha openly talks about it so why is the candle stick a big deal? The only issue I could see is that Trisha's mum doesn't want to be reminded that her daughter(? No offence meant) was sexually assaulted. Plus there is no time stamps or warning that Ethan/Trisha is going to talk about the candle stick so how does Trisha's family avoid it? Does Trisha message their family and say between 10:39-12:46 skip? And I know it's probably lies and lies don't make sense but non of this does. I'm just like make this make sense!
I really hope Hila is okay, I know she is still pregnant however being told you are having 2 maybe three babies then being told actually no there is only 1 is distressing, especially after having infertility problems. I know she shouldn't be dragged into it and she rightfully be left out but the lack of concern for her well being is really getting to me. Like okay Trisha isn't coming for Hila but Trishai is going for her husband, husbands business and impacted the merch launch from Hila's business and it will undoubtedly impact Hila.
Also Trisha is so bleeping complex. People, including myself are saying oh it's because of X their are going off but I believe everyone is right. Trisha is in love/wants to duck Ethan. Trisha is jealous of Hila and everything Hila has. Trisha is upset by how the money was split. (which hasn't been talked much here but I genuinely think it was fair and if anything more than fair) Trisha is upset that Hila is pregnant due to their love for Ethan, their own infertility issues, and attention. Also Trisha has their skin care launch and merch launch and they are doing what they know best, drama sells. If they are telling the truth, Trisha stans made the website crash..
What I do not believe is that Ethan is in on this. This has been way too damaging to him.
and breathe. Maybe I'll be able to sleep now haha
TL;DR: Potential intergenerational sexual abuse, Trisha is just going off because everything. Ethan isn't in on it. Poor Hila.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
This is my first time properly posting on this thread.. but I really started to consider liking her during frenemies and I’m SO DISAPPOINTED in myself.

Reactions: 3
This is my first time properly posting on this thread.. but I really started to consider liking her during frenemies and I’m SO DISAPPOINTED in myself.
Same 😫

At this point, I'm not sure if it's a mental break, the fact that Hila's pregnant and she's distancing herself on purpose, self sabotage or whatever else it could be but she needs to stop.

I've also seen David Dobrik has gone back to posting - seems interesting timing that the week Frenemies stops, he's back. Ugh

Reactions: 4
Same 😫

At this point, I'm not sure if it's a mental break, the fact that Hila's pregnant and she's distancing herself on purpose, self sabotage or whatever else it could be but she needs to stop.

I've also seen David Dobrik has gone back to posting - seems interesting timing that the week Frenemies stops, he's back. Ugh
I think it’s a mix of everything but mostly seems to be pure jealousy of the pregnancy. Moses has no backbone I can’t believe he is letting her destroy their family like this. Trisha really is a nasty piece of work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.