Trisha Paytas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ethan has had his share of flaws and missteps over the years (and I stopped following him when he abandoned the main channel) but he does not deserve a unstable individual like Trisha dragging him and his pregnant wife's name through the dirt. She needs to move on and find another individual to leech off.

Reactions: 11
She’s so fecking predictable. Someone needs to yeet this bish.
wtf!

I get she's a troll and always has been but at this point she's going to end up destroying someones life.

With Shane and David Dobrik it was very justified but with Ethan and co - absolutely not.

I think she is very unwell mentally and I hope she gets the help she needs before she's left with no one in her life.

Reactions: 2
She deserves all she gets.

Also, why would Ethan brining up Trisha's sexual assault make her uncomfortable, she talks about it publicly and her mum and sister film her only fan content. Does she just pick and chose when she feels comfortable because I can see how this would be confusing for other people around her, never knowing what's off the table or not. I think that's a huge problem with her, she can discuss anything she wants be everyone else has to walk on eggshells around her. Her sister is such a cling on as well and this skincare line. Her skin is still a disaster, and this is coming from someone who has dealt with bad skin for years, she been prescribed numerous treatments and uses them for about two day, and that at home chemical peel..jeesh. I would not takes skincare advice or buy anything off her. She can troll all she likes but at the end of the day, there are impressionable people out there who do not know the difference and lap it up....she has a responsibility but doesn't care.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Anyone else missing Frenemies a bit? 😂

I wonder if Ethan/H3 will just relaunch with a new host 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
^^no. I really liked it at the start when Ethan could speak his mind but it really did turn into the trying to accommodate Trishas feelings show. I found it uncomfortable towards the end

Reactions: 8
Just thought dumping really..
Yep. Trisha's family really is crazy. I can't stand the thought of my mother knowing I have sex let alone have her film me sexually? Surely that is a form of incest? I think there could be intergenerational sexual trauma because non of them have healthy sexual boundaries.
I know has been said on twitter, Reddit and maybe here(?) but I can understand why Ethan mentioned the candle stick. Trisha's mother and sister does their only fans, Trisha openly talks about it so why is the candle stick a big deal? The only issue I could see is that Trisha's mum doesn't want to be reminded that her daughter(? No offence meant) was sexually assaulted. Plus there is no time stamps or warning that Ethan/Trisha is going to talk about the candle stick so how does Trisha's family avoid it? Does Trisha message their family and say between 10:39-12:46 skip? And I know it's probably lies and lies don't make sense but non of this does. I'm just like make this make sense!
I really hope Hila is okay, I know she is still pregnant however being told you are having 2 maybe three babies then being told actually no there is only 1 is distressing, especially after having infertility problems. I know she shouldn't be dragged into it and she rightfully be left out but the lack of concern for her well being is really getting to me. Like okay Trisha isn't coming for Hila but Trishai is going for her husband, husbands business and impacted the merch launch from Hila's business and it will undoubtedly impact Hila.
Also Trisha is so bleeping complex. People, including myself are saying oh it's because of X their are going off but I believe everyone is right. Trisha is in love/wants to duck Ethan. Trisha is jealous of Hila and everything Hila has. Trisha is upset by how the money was split. (which hasn't been talked much here but I genuinely think it was fair and if anything more than fair) Trisha is upset that Hila is pregnant due to their love for Ethan, their own infertility issues, and attention. Also Trisha has their skin care launch and merch launch and they are doing what they know best, drama sells. If they are telling the truth, Trisha stans made the website crash..
What I do not believe is that Ethan is in on this. This has been way too damaging to him.
and breathe. Maybe I'll be able to sleep now haha
TL;DR: Potential intergenerational sexual abuse, Trisha is just going off because everything. Ethan isn't in on it. Poor Hila.
Good points- the incest with her onlyfans page is a violation of the TOS, just saying.

I saw both Ethan and Trisha joked on several occasions about how long will Frenemies last which I found really interesting. And you are right not many people here are talking about the money of this situation. There are some things that Trisha had tweeted out about the money with the word "Jewy" in them which is anti semitic and Trisha was called on this and Trisha said that Trisha wasn't anti semitic because Trisha was marrying Moses, SMH ( Trisha just doesn't get it ), Trisha has now deleted those tweets. There are some drama channels that have screenshots of those tweets. Now, Trisha had said something about getting 50% of the membership money which was really generous of Ethan IMO and because of this I now think which is why Trisha thinks that Trisha should have some input into the show and input into who gets hired on the show (Trisha was trying to get Ethan to hire both her mom and her sister, which is really interesting...Mmm...), but Trisha was Ethan's employee/or contractor and *not his business partner* and nor is Trisha a hiring Manager at H3 podcast nor Frenemies either. Plus Trisha has stated on several occasions since leaving Frenemies that there was no contracts between Trisha and Ethan which is so crazy. That has to be a way to have like a temp or a short term contract between Ethan and Trisha. I heard Trisha stated that Trisha felt like Trisha was building something (Frenemies) with Ethan like half and half, I don't know how you can be building something with someone half and half together when Trisha has told Ethan not to text Trisha on Sunday evenings and that Trisha stated that Trisha only wants to just show up for filming the podcast and then leave. The way I see it is that Ethan is the one who's name is on the lease the commercial space in downtown LA and not Trisha for a minimum of 36 months. Plus Trisha wasn't putting up any money going toward the production cost for Frenemies cameras, lightings and salaries but Ethan's business is. (Side note Smokey Glow talked about Frenemies and she and Smokey Glow stated that she could see things from Ethan's side due to being in charge of the podcast) I'm getting the feeling that Trisha is looking at the large amount of money that Trisha got from Frenemies and Trisha just got greedy and then wanted Ethan to hire her mother and her sister in order to help them out too. ( I know this is my second bring this up, Trisha trying to get both her mom and her sister a job on Frenemies just lets you know how greedy they all three really are or do they just need the money.)

I think that Ethan needs to treat Trisha like the Vlog squad Treated Trisha e.g. they just didn't response to her. Ethan Trolling back some of the things that Trisha is tweeting out and Trisha's sister has posted on tik tok, this is not good for him but I can't see why he is doing this. Ethan made a good video response and I think that video went over so well that Trisha doesn't really have a leg to stand on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Good points- the incest with her onlyfans page is a violation of the TOS, just saying.

I saw both Ethan and Trisha joked on several occasions about how long will Frenemies last which I found really interesting. And you are right not many people here are talking about the money of this situation. There are some things that Trisha had tweeted out about the money with the word "Jewy" in them which is anti semitic and Trisha was called on this and Trisha said that Trisha wasn't anti semitic because Trisha was marrying Moses, SMH ( Trisha just doesn't get it ), Trisha has now deleted those tweets. There are some drama channels that have screenshots of those tweets. Now, Trisha had said something about getting 50% of the membership money which was really generous of Ethan IMO and because of this I now think which is why Trisha thinks that Trisha should have some input into the show and input into who gets hired on the show (Trisha was trying to get Ethan to hire both her mom and her sister, which is really interesting...Mmm...), but Trisha was Ethan's employee/or contractor and *not his business partner* and nor is Trisha a hiring Manager at H3 podcast nor Frenemies either. Plus Trisha has stated on several occasions since leaving Frenemies that there was no contracts between Trisha and Ethan which is so crazy. That has to be a way to have like a temp or a short term contract between Ethan and Trisha. I heard Trisha stated that Trisha felt like Trisha was building something (Frenemies) with Ethan like half and half, I don't know how you can be building something with someone half and half together when Trisha has told Ethan not to text Trisha on Sunday evenings and that Trisha stated that Trisha only wants to just show up for filming the podcast and then leave. The way I see it is that Ethan is the one who's name is on the lease the commercial space in downtown LA and not Trisha for a minimum of 36 months. Plus Trisha wasn't putting up any money going toward the production cost for Frenemies cameras, lightings and etc. (Side note Smokey Glow talked about Frenemies and she and Smokey Glow stated that she could see things from Ethan's side due to being in charge of the podcast) I'm getting the feeling that Trisha is looking at the large amount of money that Trisha got from Frenemies and Trisha just got greedy and then wanted Ethan to hire her mother and her sister in order to help them out too. ( I know this is my second bring this up, Trisha trying to get both her mom and her sister a job on Frenemies just lets you know how greedy they all three really are or do they just need the money.)

I think that Ethan needs to treat Trisha like the Vlog squad Treated Trisha e.g. they just didn't response to her. Ethan Trolling back some of the things that Trisha is tweeting out and Trisha's sister has posted on tik tok, this is not good for him but I can't see why he is doing this. Ethan made a good video response and I think that video went over so well that Trisha doesn't really have a leg to stand on.
100% agree you can't come to a new project and bring literally nothing but yourself. No capital, nothing to lose if it fails and so on and expect it to be a business partnership. The fact she was getting 50% was a miracle in itself.

Reactions: 3
I'm fairly new to Frenemies tbh and I'd never watched any of Ethan's content before but I really did enjoy their podcast together. However, after seeing she'd quit I went back and I watched the other 2 episodes where she walked out and the things she said to him about him and his family were just so unforgivably disrespectful and spiteful, I cannot believe he forgave her and had her continue with it after all that. In one of those other walk outs she mentioned money and again mental health (which she never stops talking about but has a lot to say if someone else brings it up right?)

She had no right to tell him who he should hire for his company and should stop trying to get jobs for her family and tell her sister to go and get herself a day job if doing bits for her isn't enough, the sister is not even 30 right? Do these people not know that it's possible to actually have normal everyday jobs and have independent financial stability? He shouldn't even consider hiring her family if they haven't related skills or qualifications to work for their company. It's so embarrassing.

Reactions: 4
That was a fan video!? Bruh it's literally exposing Trisha for being abusive.. I worry about the people on the internet

Erm
I just hope that ethan doesn't left Trisha come back, that would be so messed up right now.

Reactions: 1
Lol when trisha burns her bridges she burns down the house and the entire community of houses leading to the village. 🤣🤣 I know it's been said here but she just got jealous and didn't like not having all the attention on her. She created a toxic working environment on freniemes. If she wants to say she never said the words fire them. All of her actions and words implied that's what she wanted. Also it's really hard to keep up with trisha so if ethan did misinterpret what she wanted it wouldn't be surprising. He has so much on his plate lately and he doesn't need her. Trisha defo not happy that Hila is pregnant either. 😐 I hope hila has an amazing pregnancy and glows cos ethan and hila have much better things to stress over.

Reactions: 5
It's a tit show isn't it. I watch her on and off for the drama, see what she's up to, but really I'm just fuelling her belief that her behaviour and trolling is acceptable, but it's like watching a car crash, it's hard to look away when you know you should.
I'm really not sure about Moses in general. They haven't been together that long really, was he not still messaging other women at the start and telling people he was only dating Trisha for the podcast dating show thing? She has admitted to physically assaulting him, and that was over least six months ago, if not more, so at the very start of the relationship, not to mention the way she treats his family. At this point I think he sticks around more for the lifestyle and money rather than actually loving her. It's not as if he has known her for years and has built up affection for her, she literally started physically and verbally abusing him from the get go, he's either still with her because she's so controlling and he's easily manipulated or, like I believe, he puts up with it for the financially benefits and at the expense of his own family, so yeah I'm not a fan.
I really do think Trisha should be ashamed of how she uses her mental illness and identity issues as an excuse for her constant awful behaviour to other people, and like another poster said, the personal and scathing things she says to others are awful and she would never stand for it if it was the other way round. People with genuine mental health and identity issues, who are lovely and kind and accepting, must be horrified at the way she acts and uses it as an excuse constantly. I really hope Hila and Ethan move on and put their own family first before all the youtube drama and views.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.