Trisha Paytas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, as much as you hate Trish, you cannot blame her for that situation.
Yeah duh obviously Trisha didn't feed the cat to the dog but she made him get rid of his cats which caused one to go to Shane's. They literally have a mansion and Moses couldn't keep his pets? Bullshit. She straight up said she was jealous of his cats... Could you imagine being so insecure.

Reactions: 10
sorry idk if this is too much of a graphic description - maybe against rules?

she genuinely uploaded a video of herself masturbating to their podcast (before frenemies i believe - without consent) to her onlyfans and sent screenshots of it to him on twitter publicly - again without consent, she has no leg to stand on. i never even knew that until know, but i have no idea how she got away with it.
Yes it was before Frenemies.

Yeah duh obviously Trisha didn't feed the cat to the dog but she made him get rid of his cats which caused one to go to Shane's. They literally have a mansion and Moses couldn't keep his pets? Bullshit. She straight up said she was jealous of his cats... Could you imagine being so insecure.
Plus Trisha was also jealousy about Moses going to his house to water his plants too.

Reactions: 6
She has to be trolling with that? There's no way that's not preplanned 🤷🏻‍♀️
Trisha says 'ooo what a week, this is the return, the show must go on and because Adam and Eve has been loyal...'

Reactions: 2
When I posted that video, I should have made it clear that the video was off topic.
I think it's fitting, I didn't watch all of it but it shows how toxic Trisha is but also how Moses isn't all that he seems. I meant I was missing the point haha

Oh god she has started a twitch I wonder how long it will be before she will be banned as they are very strict on there

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Trisha sister posted a video bitching that Ethan and Hila didn’t pay for her Disney VIP ticket

🤣

• Angry
Ugh. I’ve always a pod up for her, or most of the time but I just can’t justify this.

She’s let so many people down and I could see the slight change in her. I do think the pregnancy announcement trigger her, which is fine. Take a day after you stormed off. However, the things she’s said since don’t justify it at all

Reactions: 5
Trisha sister posted a video bitching that Ethan and Hila didn’t pay for her Disney VIP ticket

🤣
It was on Tik tok and Trisha's sister has now removed that video. That's just crazy Ethan and Hila are worth more than Trisha and Trisha's whole family is worth. Trisha must have asked Ethan can they start frenemies back up again and Ethan and said no and now Trisha is big mad. LMAO.

@Uhohno
Here are the links to reddit of the video of Trisha's sister talking about paying for Ethan and Hila's VIP tickets to Disneyland. Trisha's sister has deleted all of these videos from her tik tok account now.

@Mugglemad What does it mean on twitch when you search for an account when the account is already active but it doesn't show up in the search, because that's happen when they searched for Trisha's twitch account. Plus Trisha kept saying during the twitch stream that Trisha was hoping that Twitch would partner with them and I was like is Trisha just trolling or is Trisha serious here. And Trisha said something since they lost that other job and I was like really Trisha, really! I'm just going to assume that Trisha needs the money.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I have not read back, but who is this lady?
What does she do?
Why are her profile pics nothing like her they seem more like someone from The Bunny Mansion but in fact she seems larger much larger.

The account they are using is called sadboytrish
yes i know but when I searched for it yearsday it wasn't there yet. I guess that twitch needed to update their members list.

I didn't know that Trisha had plan to start a twitch account before she left Frenemies interesting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.