Trisha Paytas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol when trisha burns her bridges she burns down the house and the entire community of houses leading to the village. 🤣🤣 I know it's been said here but she just got jealous and didn't like not having all the attention on her. She created a toxic working environment on freniemes. If she wants to say she never said the words fire them. All of her actions and words implied that's what she wanted. Also it's really hard to keep up with trisha so if ethan did misinterpret what she wanted it wouldn't be surprising. He has so much on his plate lately and he doesn't need her. Trisha defo not happy that Hila is pregnant either. 😐 I hope hila has an amazing pregnancy and glows cos ethan and hila have much better things to stress over.
I agree and also that Gabbie Hanna upcoming 8 part series was probably getting the best of Trisha too. But did you heard how when Ethan talked about how they thought that Hila maybe pregnant with triples and Trisha just quickly asked Ethan could Trisha have one. I was like OMG and Ethan just moved the conversation on down the road. Trisha looked like Trisha was really serious with that request too. SMH. I think Trisha just wants the attention that would came with having a Baby and that's all. It's just an accessory to Trisha's life. And also that Trisha is probably really in Love with Ethan on the cool. ( I don't remember if that has been mentioned already).

Reactions: 1
Ya I think they could well be infatuated with ethan. I think they just get obsessions with people they become there be all end all and than they just get tooooo much to handle. They would may well want a baby but it would just get thrown to the side after a while when it's too hard or gets boring.

Ya I think they could well be infatuated with ethan. I think they just get obsessions with people they become there be all end all and than they just get tooooo much to handle. They would may well want a baby but it would just get thrown to the side after a while when it's too hard or gets boring.
Oh Yeah, Trisha would get very bored with a baby very quickly once it gets too hard or too boring or Trisha isn't getting the attention that Trisha wants. It's like that dog that she got, she gave it to her mother and her sister basically.

I started to watch earlier but they were both annoying me so had to turn off 😂

From what I saw - they're both as bad as each other 🤷🏻‍♀️
That Kat lady from the Insider.com website wrote an article about both Gabbie and Trisha.
Here's the link

Last edited:
Ethan uploaded a tik tok and He said no that Trisha isn't coming back to Frenemies.
Thank the lord 🥳🙌
I started to watch earlier but they were both annoying me so had to turn off 😂

From what I saw - they're both as bad as each other 🤷🏻‍♀️
This haha
I like to think that everyone would be great parent's. But with Trisha, I don't think they would be able to cope and if they did cope I do not believe the baby would have an health childhood, I believe they would fit a baby around them which is the way to do it. (I know many parents do but no, just no!)

Reactions: 4
Thank the lord 🥳🙌

This haha

I like to think that everyone would be great parent's. But with Trisha, I don't think they would be able to cope and if they did cope I do not believe the baby would have an health childhood, I believe they would fit a baby around them which is the way to do it. (I know many parents do but no, just no!)
There will be a new podcast for H3 podcast and they will be talking about Frenemies. It should be interesting.

I never thought about it that way but I see your point. Now, I'm anxious too. Damn. There is like almost 500 people in the members only chat.
Haha sorry..
People are living for this drama. Unfortunately it's harmful to people's real life's however it's been great publicity for Ethan!

Reactions: 3
Haha sorry..
People are living for this drama. Unfortunately it's harmful to people's real life's however it's been great publicity for Ethan!
I'm fine. If Trisha comes back, Trisha Comes back, I'm just going with the flow, now.

I'm fine. If Trisha comes back, Trisha Comes back, I'm just going with the flow, now.
I don't think they will be coming back any time soon.. I would say never but there is always a chance.. I'm just hoping they can make something work for their family.
Although I was thinking earlier I wonder if Moses does hate his family which is why he is allowing Trisha to treat his family this way?

Reactions: 2
I don't think they will be coming back any time soon.. I would say never but there is always a chance.. I'm just hoping they can make something work for their family.
Although I was thinking earlier I wonder if Moses does hate his family which is why he is allowing Trisha to treat his family this way?
Same.

Does anybody have the deleted Woody Allen tweet? I think now would be a great time to post that to reddit, especially with her bullshit SA stories.

Has anyone here seen this on Reddit?
This is completely nuts - That instagram account is only clips of Trisha, Ethan and David Dobrik as well so quite clearly her (or someone closely linked to her?)

It's quite clear regardless that she's very unwell mentally.

Quite interested in what the video tonight will be about - I do hope this will be the end of it now though

Reactions: 2
^^she needs to control the narrative. I think she tries to make out like she has this amazing life but behind the scenes is online constantly. Can’t imagine how exhausting having all those burner accounts and her real accounts must be. I get exhausted from just from my instagram and twitter lol.

Reactions: 3
^^she needs to control the narrative. I think she tries to make out like she has this amazing life but behind the scenes is online constantly. Can’t imagine how exhausting having all those burner accounts and her real accounts must be. I get exhausted from just from my instagram and twitter lol.
yep. Unpopular opinion here but I'm happy that Ethan released the last Frenemies podcast so that people can see it for themselves what happened between Ethan and Trisha and draw their conclusions about it. Because if Ethan didn't upload that last podcast, there would be more people probably on Trisha's side and it would be easier for Trisha to spin things in a positive light for Trisha.

Anyone watch the Gabbie Hanna video on Trisha?
no but I heard that Gabbie Hanna is using an iPhone with a cracked screen.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
that was so crazy of her.
God, she is so utterly repulsive. Now, if you would've removed the name from this tweet, anonymised it, and showed it to mid-frenemies-success Trisha, she would (rightfully in actions, wrongfully in intentions) seethe and act like this is the worst thing she's ever seen and this person should apologise and take accountability.

Her desperate clinging to whatever social cause will get her most views truly is an abomination. I wonder what's next. She very well might soon eat herself into immobility and start screaming 'ableist!!!' at whichever person dares speak against her.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.