Trisha Paytas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand what the point of that video was? Trisha never publicly said that they do not want to be sexualised. They still have their only fans.. Sexualised themselves on a number of occasions. And iirc never once has Trisha said that the candle stick holder was SA?
I just feel like this is more bullshit to try and make Ethan look worse than he actually is?

Reactions: 7
To me it was such a serious fight (or it looked really serious at the time of that fight) that I don't find the Tik Tok funny (but stand alone yes the Tik Tok is funny but in the context of that fight nope). But Moses thinks that he's water so and Moses is probably mostly thinking about Water and Trisha was really upset (whether Trisha was right or wrong in The Frenemies situation). I think that Trisha knows that Trisha has really screwed up this situation hence all of those video. But now I've seen a tweet where someone has stated that Dr Drew is standing by to help Ethan and Trisha with this fight, SMH. That's is just too much. Dr Drew is a stan Trisha and Dr Drew just invalidated everything that Ethan brought up about Trisha during that podcast and just backed up all of Trisha's, SMH. I just hope that Frenemies doesn't come back, it's a bad situation for both Ethan and Trisha.
Moses thinks he’s water hahaha

Reactions: 2
I don't understand what the point of that video was? Trisha never publicly said that they do not want to be sexualised. They still have their only fans.. Sexualised themselves on a number of occasions. And iirc never once has Trisha said that the candle stick holder was SA?
I just feel like this is more bullshit to try and make Ethan look worse than he actually is?
I heard that Trisha has talked about the candle stick thing in the past and claimed that it was SA but when Trisha talked about it on Frenemies Trisha never mentioned that it was SA. Yes I think this is more bullshit to make Ethan look bad. I think that Moses Tik Tok video didn't go over as well as Trisha thought it would, Trisha is just pulling at straws at this point.

Maybe Trisha asked to some back to Frenemies and maybe Ethan said no, so Trisha uploaded another video to make Ethan look bad because Trisha is upset about the Frenemies money.

Reactions: 3
I got this from Reddit H3 podcast and this is from the commercial of Trisha Skin care line, this looks like a penis. I don't how Trisha in Trisha's right mind can put this on Ethan.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I heard that Trisha has talked about the candle stick thing in the past and claimed that it was SA but when Trisha talked about it on Frenemies Trisha never mentioned that it was SA. Yes I think this is more bullshit to make Ethan look bad. I think that Moses Tik Tok video didn't go over as well as Trisha thought it would, Trisha is just pulling at straws at this point.

Maybe Trisha asked to some back to Frenemies and maybe Ethan said no, so Trisha uploaded another video to make Ethan look bad because Trisha is upset about the Frenemies money.
That's what I meant. More that Trisha never said on frenemies it was SA and I have no doubt that it was SA. It's just Trisha didn't say it so how is Ethan expected to know unless they had that conversation offline/in private.
Agreed. I am still in shocked over Moses saying it's just two entertainers fighting.. bruh, if it was Trisha and Gabbie I'd agree but this is business and family.
I got this from Reddit H3 podcast and this is from the commercial of Trisha Skin care line, this looks like a penis. I don't how Trisha in Trisha's right mind can put this on Ethan.
Urgh. This is another example of Trisha doing one thing and then saying the complete opposite..

Ewww WTF! Trisha has sexualised and hit on Ethan mannnnnnny times over the years. There’s video evidence. Trisha is such a trash person.

Reactions: 11
can you showw the video eeviddddeeencce
It would probably is in several frenemies episodes.

I heard that Trisha went live on twitch just for a few moments it was short and I heard that Moses was there too.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
sorry idk if this is too much of a graphic description - maybe against rules?

she genuinely uploaded a video of herself masturbating to their podcast (before frenemies i believe - without consent) to her onlyfans and sent screenshots of it to him on twitter publicly - again without consent, she has no leg to stand on. i never even knew that until know, but i have no idea how she got away with it.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Lena the pug🤣🤣🤣
I love this as I can’t stick her or Adam22. Adam22 and his crew ripped into me on YouTube as I called him misogynistic over him repeatedly saying “rope gang” as a term for ejactulating over a woman 🤮

sorry idk if this is too much of a graphic description - maybe against rules?

she genuinely uploaded a video of herself masturbating to their podcast (before frenemies i believe - without consent) to her onlyfans and sent screenshots of it to him on twitter publicly - again without consent, she has no leg to stand on. i never even knew that until know, but i have no idea how she got away with it.
I remember this!!! Gross!!

How Moses can stand by her while she drags his family through the mud, I don’t know🥴🥴Trisha will never change.

Reactions: 11
How Moses can stand by her while she drags his family through the mud, I don’t know🥴🥴Trisha will never change.
Because he's just as bad.. remember when he said his mother wasn't attending the wedding and let Trisha take the blame?

Reactions: 5
The problem with Trisha is she makes her money from controversy, she always has and she has sacrificed friends and relationships in the process to do it. The problem now is that the person she is throwing under the bus isn't another youtuber or someone with the same narcissistic traits, it's her future brother in law. She would throw her granny under a bus to make a few bucks. If Ethan has any sense he'd draw a line under the whole frenemies thing and keep her at arms length while she's with Moses....unless that is...Ethan is in on the drama as well....anything is possible in the world these folk live in.

The problem with Trisha is she makes her money from controversy, she always has and she has sacrificed friends and relationships in the process to do it. The problem now is that the person she is throwing under the bus isn't another youtuber or someone with the same narcissistic traits, it's her future brother in law. She would throw her granny under a bus to make a few bucks. If Ethan has any sense he'd draw a line under the whole frenemies thing and keep her at arms length while she's with Moses....unless that is...Ethan is in on the drama as well....anything is possible in the world these folk live in.
I agree. Trisha would 100% throw her own family under the bus. However Ethan isn't in on this imo. And if he is there is something big going on which we don't know about..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.