Trisha Paytas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trisha is basically functioning on the level of a toddler, always has and always will so throwing tantrums and getting physical are completely the norm. I believe that Trisha thinks because she is a female (I know non binary now) but believes she can't physically abuse anyone because she presents as female.

Also she made Moses get rid of his cats that he loved because they were taking up too much time, they even gave a kitten to Shane and Shane's dog killed it... So basically Trish is the worst human.
Okay, as much as you hate Trish, you cannot blame her for that situation.

Reactions: 3
They scored high on the psychopath test so I'm starting to genuinely believe Trisha is a psychopath. Apparently some psychopaths can feel some emotions and often extremely strongly. They just done have the full range of emotions. And well that explains Trisha to a t tbb
Could definitely believe this. Feels her own emotions very strongly, couldn’t give a tit about anyone else’s! Imagine treating THE FAMILY OF YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND like this. Poor Moses.

Has anyone seen the TikTok of Moses unplugging the WiFi? I love him 😭
I must be the only one on who doesn't find it funny? I know Moses can't, shouldn't and whatever else control Trisha. However I do believe him doing a skit a like that is validating what Trisha is/isn't doing. How would you feel if your brother/brother in law did that while you're company, and husbands name is being trashed all over the internet by their partner?..

Reactions: 4
I must be the only one on who doesn't find it funny? I know Moses can't, shouldn't and whatever else control Trisha. However I do believe him doing a skit a like that is validating what Trisha is/isn't doing. How would you feel if your brother/brother in law did that while you're company, and husbands name is being trashed all over the internet by their partner?..
I don't find it funny either but also like one drama channel stated Moses was seven videos too late. Moses knew what Trisha was uploading about Ethan and Moses doesn't care/just wanted to stay out of the argument . Someone commented on Moses Tik Tok something about Moses Tik Tok being funny but they were like really? Moses told someone that it wasn't that serious that two people just had a fight meaning Trisha and Ethan and Moses said that they were not two world leaders. Moses stated that they are here to entertain you. Moses' comment has now been deleted. Plus the frenemies merch was placed on couch right next to where Moses rolled over the couch and also the Sad Boy merch was on the floor near the Wifi. I would like to see the Sad Boy merch sells. I would also like to see the sells for Trisha new skin care line too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yeah I apologise for laughing at Moses’s video.
To me it was such a serious fight (or it looked really serious at the time of that fight) that I don't find the Tik Tok funny (but stand alone yes the Tik Tok is funny but in the context of that fight nope). But Moses thinks that he's water so and Moses is probably mostly thinking about Water and Trisha was really upset (whether Trisha was right or wrong in The Frenemies situation). I think that Trisha knows that Trisha has really screwed up this situation hence all of those video. But now I've seen a tweet where someone has stated that Dr Drew is standing by to help Ethan and Trisha with this fight, SMH. That's is just too much. Dr Drew is a stan Trisha and Dr Drew just invalidated everything that Ethan brought up about Trisha during that podcast and just backed up all of Trisha's, SMH. I just hope that Frenemies doesn't come back, it's a bad situation for both Ethan and Trisha.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't find it funny either but also like one drama channel stated Moses was seven videos too late. Moses knew what Trisha was uploading about Ethan and Moses doesn't care/just wanted to stay out of the argument . Someone commented on Moses Tik Tok something about Moses Tik Tok being funny but they were like really? Moses told someone that it wasn't that serious that two people just had a fight meaning Trisha and Ethan and Moses said that they were not two world leaders. Moses stated that they are here to entertain you. Moses' comment has now been deleted. Plus the frenemies merch was placed on couch right next to where Moses rolled over the couch and also the Sad Boy merch was on the floor near the Wifi. I would like to see the Sad Boy merch sells. I would also like to see the sells for Trisha new skin care line too.
Right. And like I know Ethan doesn't like people talking about it but apparently he has addressed it. His tics are so bad at the moment which is a sign of stress. His wife was pregnant with multiples and now isn't. He is being sued by an billionaire or ex billionaire. He's had an investment go bad plus there is probably other things we don't know. And then there is Trish trashing him, his company, his friends and crew + basically threatening him with SA allegations.. and Moses is like yeah it's just a fight? duck you Moses. He's just as bad as Trisha imo and I do believe he too a psychopath and did/does play Trisha and his family off against each other.
I just can't. I'm so angry about all of this and Trisha stans are making it worse and making me think there isn't any hope for humanity left..

Reactions: 11
Right. And like I know Ethan doesn't like people talking about it but apparently he has addressed it. His tics are so bad at the moment which is a sign of stress. His wife was pregnant with multiples and now isn't. He is being sued by an billionaire or ex billionaire. He's had an investment go bad plus there is probably other things we don't know. And then there is Trish trashing him, his company, his friends and crew + basically threatening him with SA allegations.. and Moses is like yeah it's just a fight? duck you Moses. He's just as bad as Trisha imo and I do believe he too a psychopath and did/does play Trisha and his family off against each other.
I just can't. I'm so angry about all of this and Trisha stans are making it worse and making me think there isn't any hope for humanity left..
I didn't watch all of Trisha's videos, it was just too much for me. Ethan and Trisha are both not good people IMO. But I didn't know that Trisha was threatening him with SA allegations,oh wow.. Plus you are right that Ethan's ticks were really bad in After Dark Podcast, you're right that is a clear sign that Ethan is really stressed right now. Oh Yeah, I heard about Moses saying one thing to Trisha and Saying something else to his family and that's causing problems, OMG that is not good. Plus people are saying they want a man like Moses, no you don't. He was on the internet telling strangers that Trisha lady parts stink and because of that he doesn't want to go down on her. Also Moses told a stranger about how Moses hit him and bruised him. You're right about that Triller lawsuit too, which is a hot mess. Then there is that Steven Crowder drama, which I don't even understand right now and some people think that the drama between Ethan and Trisha was to take attention away from Steven Crowder drama.

There is another new video without monetization by Trisha.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I didn't watch all of Trisha's videos, it was just too much for me. Ethan and Trisha are both not good people IMO. But I didn't know that Trisha was threatening him with SA allegations,oh wow.. Plus you are right that Ethan's ticks were really bad in After Dark Podcast, you're right that is a clear sign that Ethan is really stressed right now. Oh Yeah, I heard about Moses saying one thing to Trisha and Saying something else to his family and that's causing problems.
Iirc Trisha said Ethan lying about Trish want to fire the crew is like them saying Ethan groped their sister. Then constantly saying that Ethan is actually a bad person and Trisha could expose so much..
I don't think Ethan is a good person, mainly because he put money/views first. I couldn't ever imagine hosting a podcast with someone who trashed my religion and fetishsised(?) it.

Reactions: 2
Yeah here is his original comment
DA30C9DD-F8A9-4721-BD9D-28C8E546B627.jpeg

• Wow
what’s going on with her now? I can’t keep up with the podcast stuff 🤦‍♀️
Trisha said isn't sorry about what happened on Frienemies that Trisha doesn't want to allow Trisha to be triggered just for the sake of clicks and views anymore and still blames Ethan. Trisha blames Ethan for triggering Trisha for views. Trisha said that they don't like Ethan sexuailized Trisha's Skincare line but one of the promos for the skin care skin, all the items were configured into the shape of a penis and you can clearing see it in the commercial for it. I'm not sure if Ethan sexuailized the skin care line or not, maybe Trisha just made that up ( I don't trust Trisha). Trisha claimed that they don't like to sexuailized themselves anymore. Trisha Still has Only Fans still on Trisha's Twitter page. But Trisha still has their onlyFans page up that Trisha is making money from right now. Plus I think that Trisha is still making money from that video they made with Lena The Pug and Adam22, when Lena The Pug was still pregnant too even though Trisha called out Adam22 about something ( I forgot what Trisha called Adam22 out for). This is like the eighth video that Trisha has uploaded about Trisha leaving Frenemies and Ethan has only uploaded just one video.

That's sorted out what I'm listening to while I cook dinner haha
Go look at the comment on Def Noodles's twitter account post for Trisha Paytas latest Video about Ethan and Frenemies, most people in the comments are not buying what Trisha has said in this latest video.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.