Trisha Paytas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also can I just say how RIDICULOUS it is that Trisha has a skincare line and has openly admitted while showing the commercial THAT THEY PUT A FILTER ON IT. like come on. "no but my skin is actually really good but we did put a filter on the commercial to make my skin glow".. Like what šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
She also had a chemical peel but is trying to put her skin improvements down to her product. Super scammy!

Reactions: 4
She also had a chemical peel but is trying to put her skin improvements down to her product. Super scammy!
Oh god off topic a bit but since it was mentioned when she started physically pulling off her dead skin after that skin peel I literally gasped. Studying Dermatology was part of my degree and that was absolutely ludicrous to watch šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
I think at this point Moses needs to set fire to her WiFi router. They really arenā€™t doing themselves any favours going off online all the time itā€™s classic Trisha nothing is ever their fault.
I really feel for Ethan, Hila and Moses.

Reactions: 7
I think at this point Moses needs to set fire to her WiFi router. They really arenā€™t doing themselves any favours going off online all the time itā€™s classic Trisha nothing is ever their fault.
I think they are just sitting back and letting Trisha just set fire to themselves.

• Haha
I donā€™t know just when you think theyā€™re starting to turn a corner in life they revert back to their original ways of kitchen floor videos and Twitter rants.

Reactions: 5
šŸ˜‚ also In the frenemies video Trisha kept harping on about how good their skin is and kept saying they would take their make up off if they had a wipe to show how their skin is. Yet in ā€œpart 2 ethans liesā€ Trisha then says they werenā€™t feeling the outfit and make up and their skin was playing up!

I have to proof read everything I type about 4 times to check the pronouns šŸ˜…
Literally that whole frenemies video I was in disbelief at the lies after lies. I know I keep accidently saying she by mistake!!

I think Trisha needs to hire someone to handle her PR. Someone who handles their social media etc and they can run things by before posting to see if it's something they should post. They post things without thinking and it's an issue.

and you asked me why 12 months,lmao and I had a rumor like about a week or two ago that Trisha wasn't happy with a new hire.
Hahahahahaha well if definitely wasn't 12 months.. was it even a week? šŸ˜†šŸ¤£
So I've watched all 3 of the videos and boy, it's taken me a few hours to process it.
Bruh. I'm fuming. Trisha compared Ethan 'lying' about them wanting to fire the crew to Trisha lying about sexual assault and physical assault.
Calling it now, Trisha is going to 'me too' Ethan!

Hahahahahaha well if definitely wasn't 12 months.. was it even a week? šŸ˜†šŸ¤£
So I've watched all 3 of the videos and boy, it's taken me a few hours to process it.
Bruh. I'm fuming. Trisha compared Ethan 'lying' about them wanting to fire the crew to Trisha lying about sexual assault and physical assault.
Calling it now, Trisha is going to 'me too' Ethan!
LMAO right

I'm fuming too because Trisha has uploaded seven different videos about Trisha leaving Frenemies and all of those tweets that Trisha posted on Twitter too like over 200 tweets to various people on twitter. . Verses Ethan one video, insane. And where is Moses?!

oh no! yikes.

Husband and I watched Ethanā€™s video last night and my husbands choked on Trisha doing OnlyFans. So I showed him, and now my husbands funeral is next Friday.

• Haha
Do you ever wonder if Trisha will just completely lose it and Ā« tragically Ā» hurt herself or Moses?

Sheā€™s incredibly abusive. Emotionally and physically. I canā€™t imagine the manipulation Moses must deal with on a daily basis. Apparently when they moved in together Trisha made him sell his old house so he wouldnā€™t be able to leave when they had an argument. Thatā€™s seriously scary to me

Reactions: 11
Sheā€™s incredibly abusive. Emotionally and physically. I canā€™t imagine the manipulation Moses must deal with on a daily basis. Apparently when they moved in together Trisha made him sell his old house so he wouldnā€™t be able to leave when they had an argument. Thatā€™s seriously scary to me
Trisha is basically functioning on the level of a toddler, always has and always will so throwing tantrums and getting physical are completely the norm. I believe that Trisha thinks because she is a female (I know non binary now) but believes she can't physically abuse anyone because she presents as female.

Also she made Moses get rid of his cats that he loved because they were taking up too much time, they even gave a kitten to Shane and Shane's dog killed it... So basically Trish is the worst human.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I believe that Trisha thinks because she is a female (I know non binary now) but believes she can't physically abuse anyone because she presents as female.
I agree their function level is a toddler. However I don't think they believe because they are AFAB they can't be abusive. I believe they think they can't be abusive because they are mentally unwell. Their stans also echo this.
'Trisha was unwell, they couldn't help it' 'That is what people with BPD do'

Reactions: 2
Also she made Moses get rid of his cats that he loved because they were taking up too much time, they even gave a kitten to Shane and Shane's dog killed it... So basically Trish is the worst human.
Wait, WHAT?! šŸ˜¢
Itā€™s clear Trisha doesnā€™t like animals and that scares me.

Wait, WHAT?! šŸ˜¢
Itā€™s clear Trisha doesnā€™t like animals and that scares me.
They scored high on the psychopath test so I'm starting to genuinely believe Trisha is a psychopath. Apparently some psychopaths can feel some emotions and often extremely strongly. They just done have the full range of emotions. And well that explains Trisha to a t tbb

I believe nothing is ever enough for her. It starts off small, happened with Jason too. ā€˜Just make it an official relationship then Iā€™ll be happyā€™ she nags and nags then they do it. ā€˜Just move in with meā€™ then ā€˜Just marry meā€™. I understand thatā€™s something most people want, but she does it very quickly, the first 3 months. Happened with H3 too, she agreed to the show then asked for more and more. There is definitely a void she is trying to fill, sad that involves abusing others.

• Heart
I believe nothing is ever enough for her. It starts off small, happened with Jason too. ā€˜Just make it an official relationship then Iā€™ll be happyā€™ she nags and nags then they do it. ā€˜Just move in with meā€™ then ā€˜Just marry meā€™. I understand thatā€™s something most people want, but she does it very quickly, the first 3 months. Happened with H3 too, she agreed to the show then asked for more and more. There is definitely a void she is trying to fill, sad that involves abusing others.
That's so common with abusers. It's not that it's never enough. It's as simple you can't go all in from the get. Imagine on your first date them saying okay we are now married, you live with me and you can never see anyone ever again, let's go home. You would rightfully (hopefully) freak the duck out and run a mile.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.