Trisha Paytas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have massive insecurities which I hope they eventually can over come. I think this all came about for a couple of reasons.They are insecure over money, relationships and commitment. I think hila being pregnant has become a trigger for them. They don't know if They can get pregnant in the future/will they be stable enough to bring a baby into this world. I doubt they would be able to Foster due to past issues and all the checks that go into that. Also I think this is about money and wanting more control so they have more money and power. But she is just the talent she is not part of his production company. I really hope this was sorted with lawyers and proper contracts. I'd hate for her to try to sue them or something. She seemed to have made a true friendship with ethan and now u can see the hurt on both sides. I feel really bad for ethan and I think he made very very good points in his video. Ya it's easy to have ideas etc but to execute them is a different story. He is putting up all the risk. I could go on but over all I have a feeling of sadness watching someone self sabotage over and over again alienating people that care and thinking they are the wronged party completely and not taking responsibility for there actions also.

Reactions: 3
Didn't realise there was a thread on here for her, I think that the way she behaves and constantly shifts the blame and projects her insecurities onto others is something that she might never grow from and it's sad to see how much its ruining her relationships with other people

I like Ethan, and the whole H3 entity and can't help but feel bad for the way Trisha is acting - the text message where shes so blatantly anti semitic to him as well as the way she made him feel uncomfortable when talking about his tourettes or about Hila the whole thing is just a bit sad to watch tbh
That's the thing with Trisha, she wants the world to listen about her problems but if anyone else had a mental health problem or health issue/disability/problem then she's not interest, classic narcissism.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone notice that a few videos ago Trisha randomly started mispronouncing Hilas name and has done so ever since? Seems like an intentional but passive move? And then in the pregnancy announcement, Trisha kept saying “wow that’s crazy, that’s exciting” over and over with no enthusiasm 🤣 I could tell they just couldn’t force happiness for E&H and kept trying to divert the subject and keep other topics going for as long as possible.

Reactions: 12
At this point. I can't. I've read Trisha's latest twitter outburst and have finished part 1 of her response video. My brain is fried. I'm literally questioning myself.. Trisha is the master at gaslighting

• Heart
Reactions: 7
At this point. I can't. I've read Trisha's latest twitter outburst and have finished part 1 of her response video. My brain is fried. I'm literally questioning myself.. Trisha is the master at gaslighting
I didn't even watch their rants about it I saw the tweets and that was enough for me. After watching their kitchen floor rants for the past few years I'm over it and completely done.
I have never despised someone as much as I do them. I think they are a disgusting, manipulative, attention seeking, compulsive liar. I do not a believe a word that comes out of their mouth and will never. There is only so many times you can give someone second chances due to mental issues but there comes a point where you have to accept they are just an evil person.
Im actually getting heated thinking about it. The amount of money that man has invested in giving Trisha another opportunity to change themselves for the better and have a new better life and they've just thrown it away because they didnt get their own way. Its the Trisha Show or no show.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The fact the last thing they tweeted is them complaining the episode is nammed after Gabbie Hanna when they “barely talk about her on it” thats a funny way of saying “why haven’t you named it something about me????” 😂

Reactions: 3
Not about money but puts 14(?) Ads 😆
The fact the last thing they tweeted is them complaining the episode is nammed after Gabbie Hanna when they “barely talk about her on it” thats a funny way of saying “why haven’t you named it something about me????” 😂
Yes this.

Also Imma say it. No one else has. Trisha stans genuinely scare me. There was one chick on twitter was like I've spent all night suicidal because of what's being said.. genuinely what is wrong with the world.

After just finishing Ethans video, Trisha does realise because of them releasing confidential business infomation that he has every right and grounds to sue them right? But he’s not because they’re family and he doesn’t want to be an asshole. They’ll never understand how much they’ve messed up.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
After just finishing Ethans video, Trisha does realise because of them releasing confidential business infomation that he has every right and grounds to sue them right? But he’s not because they’re family and he doesn’t want to be an asshole. They’ll never understand how much they’ve messed up.
Not only are they family, he was genuinely their friend and deeply cares about them!

Reactions: 8
Also can I just say how RIDICULOUS it is that Trisha has a skincare line and has openly admitted while showing the commercial THAT THEY PUT A FILTER ON IT. like come on. "no but my skin is actually really good but we did put a filter on the commercial to make my skin glow".. Like what 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg three videos of Trish trying to ruin Ethan. I am not a fan at all of Trish and have hated them from thier "do dogs have brains" video back in the day. I am more of a fan of H3 but will admit I took a break and stopped watching the podcast until Frenemies. I now currently do watch all the H3 podcasts and will likely continue to do so. I just don't get how someone like Trish can be so messed up, I guess I am a fairly "normal" functioning human but I would think I would do everything in my power to not disrupt the family of my fiancee. They should have just left it with the "I'm quitting" video but now has gone over board making horrible videos of the ONE person who was always on their side, who literally dragged them out of being canceled.

With the amount of ads in her videos we know why Trisha is making them, which all comes back to money. I hope they have some good only fans ideas coming up because without the podcast and once this drama blows over in a week they will be back to her old self with only their crazy Trisha stans on their side.

Reactions: 1
Do you think Trisha realises they are lying or do you think they are this delusional and truly believe what they are saying?

Also can I just say how RIDICULOUS it is that Trisha has a skincare line and has openly admitted while showing the commercial THAT THEY PUT A FILTER ON IT. like come on. "no but my skin is actually really good but we did put a filter on the commercial to make my skin glow".. Like what 😂😂
😂 also In the frenemies video Trisha kept harping on about how good their skin is and kept saying they would take their make up off if they had a wipe to show how their skin is. Yet in “part 2 ethans lies” Trisha then says they weren’t feeling the outfit and make up and their skin was playing up!

I have to proof read everything I type about 4 times to check the pronouns 😅

Reactions: 2
I’m so angry at Trisha as I’m such a huge fan of Ethan and Hila. What makes me angry is that Trisha was essentially a laughing stock of the vlogging world with their crying on the floor videos, and then Ethan gives them a platform and to turn their career around. They have got greedy and abused it. It upsets me as Trisha is engaged to Moses who is Ethan’s brother in law. They are causing friction online but can you imagine the tension between Hila and Moses right now? And Hila has just undone rounds of IVF and is in the first trimester 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I dont think I can sit through a Trisha video - definitely not two 😂

It's all so messy - I always thought she did things like this because she knows it makes a lot of money but with this situation it seems like she's genuinely going off the rails - he's literally family?

I always got the impression that Hila and Moses weren't that close before so who knows what he thinks of all this - cant be good though!?

I have to proof read everything I type about 4 times to check the pronouns 😅
I used she for her and got worried but I checked her instagram and she has both written down so I think it's ok!

I dont think I can sit through a Trisha video - definitely not two 😂

It's all so messy - I always thought she did things like this because she knows it makes a lot of money but with this situation it seems like she's genuinely going off the rails - he's literally family?

I always got the impression that Hila and Moses weren't that close before so who knows what he thinks of all this - cant be good though!?

I used she for her and got worried but I checked her instagram and she has both written down so I think it's ok!
I think since the death of their Dad, Hila and Moses are close. There’s another brother but I think he’s back in Israel. Hila’s Mum lives with Ethan and Hila.

What really makes me mad is that Ethan supported Trisha with this entire vlog squad abuse and outed David Dobrick as being a head. If Trisha did that on their own, it would have failed miserably.

I’m such a big H3H3 fan, so excuse me banging on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.