Trisha Paytas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t have much respect for them to begin with, but lost whatever had developed crom enjoying the frenemies format as soon as they started using therapy as a weapon to claim they know everything about being manipulated. That must have been so hurtful to Ethan to basically be accused of emotional abuse just because he got fed up for Trisha trashing his shows and team. If that therapist of theirs doesn’t tell them they’ve done this all wrong and shouldn’t act like that with folk then their a full on quack.
They can say it’s “not about the money” all they want but you don’t bring something up you’re not bothered about, and even me as a viewer he doesn’t know her personally could tell she was getting angry/frustrated. Fair enough saying you’re not out of spite but don’t say people are manipulating you just because you don’t want to admit that you’re angry?
Also they’ve said many times about the staff feeling disrespected by them, but never once apologised for making them feel that way whether they think they did or not. Tells you all you need to know about that victim complex.

Reactions: 3
I didn’t have much respect for them to begin with, but lost whatever had developed crom enjoying the frenemies format as soon as they started using therapy as a weapon to claim they know everything about being manipulated. That must have been so hurtful to Ethan to basically be accused of emotional abuse just because he got fed up for Trisha trashing his shows and team. If that therapist of theirs doesn’t tell them they’ve done this all wrong and shouldn’t act like that with folk then their a full on quack.
They can say it’s “not about the money” all they want but you don’t bring something up you’re not bothered about, and even me as a viewer he doesn’t know her personally could tell she was getting angry/frustrated. Fair enough saying you’re not out of spite but don’t say people are manipulating you just because you don’t want to admit that you’re angry?
Also they’ve said many times about the staff feeling disrespected by them, but never once apologised for making them feel that way whether they think they did or not. Tells you all you need to know about that victim complex.
Did you see the screenshot where they agreed the money split?

Did you see the screenshot where they agreed the money split?
Yes. And I still stand by what I said, she agreed in the screenshots and then continued to bring it up as a weapon for her side.
This is why money and family should never be mixed.

Reactions: 6
Yes. And I still stand by what I said, she agreed in the screenshots and then continued to bring it up as a weapon for her side.
This is why money and family should never be mixed.
Yep. It was clear from day 1 Trisha wasn't happy with the money side of things! Those screenshots literally confirmed what everyone was saying about them not being happy with Ethan taking 55%+ highlights!

She's uploaded a sorry video now but I dont think I can be arsed watching it 😂

I still think this was all blow over - Frenemies makes them both so much money - esp with the merch coming out though I'm guessing a load of people will still buy that 🤷🏻‍♀️

She's uploaded a sorry video now but I dont think I can be arsed watching it 😂

I still think this was all blow over - Frenemies makes them both so much money - esp with the merch coming out though I'm guessing a load of people will still buy that 🤷🏻‍♀️
This time the issue wasn't coming from Ethan but apparently the crew. The crew refused to film for them. If this is the case Ethan will either need to sweet talk to them all or get a crew specifically for frenemies.
Low key I'm hopefully buying the cup and beanie if it comes out.. as much as I tit talk I actually do rather enjoy the content they make and love H3 other podcasts.

Reactions: 2
Yep. It was clear from day 1 Trisha wasn't happy with the money side of things! Those screenshots literally confirmed what everyone was saying about them not being happy with Ethan taking 55%+ highlights!
What? She literally said something like sounds great, I’m good with that. Then when he asked her to split 55/45 she said he was sounding a little “ Jewy “ wtf? Also she showed a screenshot to counter Ethan’s tweet that she was getting 50% of merch sales & she posted saying she only gets 15%! Which is HALF of the proposed 30% profit. She’s so dumb she argues with facts that support the other person!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What? She literally said something like sounds great, I’m good with that. Then when he asked her to split 55/45 she said he was sounding a little “ Jewy “ wtf? Also she showed a screenshot to counter Ethan’s tweet that she was getting 50% of merch sales & she posted saying she only gets 15%! Which is HALF of the proposed 30% profit. She’s so dumb she argues with facts that support the other person!
Ahhh, I'm not understanding this, I'm socially dumb... Sorry.. Trisha was like yeah that's great to 50/50+ highlights. Then they spoke back and fourth, then Ethan said basically that 50+ highlights won't cover it can it be 45/55 and Trisha responded Lol ok. Then Ethan 40/60 JK + he's just been thinking more ect. And Trisha replied you sounded 'jewy' and that they dont care.. the lol ok and I don't care to me sounds like Trisha did care and was low key pissed. The amount of times Trish says they don't care it normally means They do care.
Erm, sorry if this wrong? I still don't know what your post was aiming for? I genuinely I'm socially dumb and I'm not sure if you was saying I got it wrong? Or confirming what I was saying. Again sorry 😬

Ahhh, I'm not understanding this, I'm socially dumb... Sorry.. Trisha was like yeah that's great to 50/50+ highlights. Then they spoke back and fourth, then Ethan said basically that 50+ highlights won't cover it can it be 45/55 and Trisha responded Lol ok. Then Ethan 40/60 JK + he's just been thinking more ect. And Trisha replied you sounded 'jewy' and that they dont care.. the lol ok and I don't care to me sounds like Trisha did care and was low key pissed. The amount of times Trish says they don't care it normally means They do care.
Erm, sorry if this wrong? I still don't know what your post was aiming for? I genuinely I'm socially dumb and I'm not sure if you was saying I got it wrong? Or confirming what I was saying. Again sorry 😬
Ethans still not in the wrong for that though. I wouldn’t have assumed they were annoyed, and they agreed. How was he supposed to know otherwise? Maybe it would have been a conversation better suited to have in person but it’s not his fault they agreed to it. Again if they were driven by money (which i believe is evident they are even though they’re trying very hard to make it seem like they're not) they should have stated how much they wanted and not just agreed. Thats not how businesses work and they’ve been in the Youtube circle enough to understand that.

Ethans still not in the wrong for that though. I wouldn’t have assumed they were annoyed, and they agreed. How was he supposed to know otherwise? Maybe it would have been a conversation better suited to have in person but it’s not his fault they agreed to it. Again if they were driven by money (which i believe is evident they are even though they’re trying very hard to make it seem like they're not) they should have stated how much they wanted and not just agreed. Thats not how businesses work and they’ve been in the Youtube circle enough to understand that.
Oh I 100% agree, he isn't at all in the wrong. Trisha should get the help they need. I can understand why they might be anxious of scared at advocating for themself however they are very much aware of their problems and they have the money to pay for treatment. Ethan can only so much, he isn't a mind reader.
Also while I agree Trisha has been around enough they have constantly be exploited and fucked over but again if they was getting the appropriate treatment and help then they would be able communicate and self advocate.
I read it as Trisha was annoyed, I think because that is how they have come across in many arguements, obviously text doesn't show tone. I also thought it came across as she was annoyed because Ethan was justifying it even after Trisha said okay, like either he was worried it would upset her, they was upset or maybe it wasn't that and he felt guilty for changing what they had just agreed to.
Ethan has uploaded a 44 minute video.

Last edited:
Bloody hell. I think it's genuinely over and I feel so sorry for Ethan

Reactions: 8
Oh FFS! Another week of Trisha being a forever victim 🤦🏻‍♀️. All the points Ethan made in the video were completely valid.
I truely believe that while Trisha remains as an Internet personality she won’t get the help she needs. She gets paid and validated daily for her toxic behaviour.

• Sad
Oh FFS! Another week of Trisha being a forever victim 🤦🏻‍♀️. All the points Ethan made in the video were completely valid.
I truely believe that while Trisha remains as an Internet personality she won’t get the help she needs. She gets paid and validated daily for her toxic behaviour.
Yep. Trisha is also now playing victim on twitter over an insider article calling them out for their anti-Semitism.

Attachments

• Heart
I think this comment sums up why it’s not a good idea to have frenemies specific staff.

If Trisha really does have all these issues with the money and experience with being being “fucked over” then they can easily afford a PA/Lawyer that would have delt with all of these negotiations for them. I genuinly just think they’re annoyed they couldn’t hire their family to be their yes men on set, which is not how a job works. Also them publicly bashing Ethan saying he pocketing all highlights when they know nothing about how much production costs is so manipulative. I wish they would just admit “yeah, it was all about the money and I’m pissed that I don’t know where it goes” and move on.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
And she's off the wagon again. She's a brat that hides behind all the numerous mental health and identity disorders she pulls out, I actually find it really disrespectful to people with mental health, she uses it as an excuse to throw a strop whenever she wants and blames other people, maybe your just not a nice person Trisha?

Reactions: 12
Trisha uploaded two video Part1 and Part 2. Part 1 is about 50 minutes and Part 2 is about 45 minutes are something.
I can't work out if I'm here for this or not. I'm just going through Trisha's Twitter now then on to the videos I guess.. I can't keep up hahah

Reactions: 3
Didn't realise there was a thread on here for her, I think that the way she behaves and constantly shifts the blame and projects her insecurities onto others is something that she might never grow from and it's sad to see how much its ruining her relationships with other people

I like Ethan, and the whole H3 entity and can't help but feel bad for the way Trisha is acting - the text message where shes so blatantly anti semitic to him as well as the way she made him feel uncomfortable when talking about his tourettes or about Hila the whole thing is just a bit sad to watch tbh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.