Trisha Paytas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her engagement ring is missing...
If something happened between Trisha and Moses we would have a video about that. Not everyone wears their engagement ring 24/7.

Not gonna lie, I feel like Trisha has a point about the advice segment but not for the reasons they said, it's more that Trisha or Ethan aren't the people who should be giving advise but then also because it doesn't fit with the podcast?
At the same time it feels like Trisha is self sabotaging, every time the podcast is doing well they have an outburst and derail it.
Also when Trisha was talking about the frenemies podcast being pregnancy announcement I think that genuinely upset them. I'm not sure whether it's because they are jealous of Hila being pregnant, upset because it could mean Trisha is pregnant and they'll get questions while they are struggling to convince/accused of clickbaiting if people don't watch H3 podcast and frenemies or if Trisha was just being selfish because it's not all about Trisha.

Reactions: 6
Trisha, who spends every episode of frenemies flexing on her audience, expressing how much she spends, often on a whim (hello, knock-off adam sandler clothing, hi there, 30k wedding invites!), decides to complain because Ethan, who is completely in control of production and planning, takes an extra cut* to do his job and keep his employees paid and doing their job.

God. How detached from reality do you have to be for that to happen?

Also, she accuses Ethan of gaslighting, which is LITERALLY exactly what she did to him. Her psycho giggling-smiling 'I'm not angry/upset/frustrated' while we're literally all aware she is, and making Ethan out to be this horrible man for stating the obvious makes me sick. He's not a punching bag, there to take her hits whenever she feels she wants to lash out. He himself said he wants to come off of anti-depressants, runs a business, has 2/3 children on the way, nobody in that situation should be expected to take her tit.

The walking bag of contradictions and diseases (mental and venereal) has had such an easy ride with Frenemies, someone needs to teach her about sucking it up and getting on with things.

*5% and highlights money.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Also, she accuses Ethan of gaslighting, which is LITERALLY exactly what she did to him. Her psycho giggling-smiling 'I'm not angry/upset/frustrated' while we're literally all aware she is, and making Ethan out to be this horrible man for stating the obvious makes me sick. He's not a punching bag, there to take her hits whenever she decides she wants to lash out. He himself said he wants to come off of anti-depressants, runs a business, has 2/3 children on the way, nobody in that situation should be expected to take her tit.
This.
Trisha also weaponized therapy, saying she goes to therapy 4 times a week.
Also They said that if they was upset they just wouldn't turn up which means that, unfortunately, Trisha isn't dealing with their issues correctly.
I do believe that the reason why they lash out so much is because Ethan is tolerant and doesn't emotionally react to them which is exactly what you need to do when dealing with someone like Trisha. They will suck you dry of emotions, so Ethan staying level headed is the best thing he could have done.
I really hope he doesn't ruin his marriage and kids life over Trisha. Whether that's having an affair with Trish or simply putting so much into them and this podcast that it disrupts his real life.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
When is Gabbie's series about Trisha Paytas coming out? thank you and will it only be on patron too? thank you

Reactions: 1
When is Gabbie's series about Trisha Paytas coming out? thank you and will it only be on patron too? thank you
Gabbie is doing a series!? Wtaf. Gabbie is pure psycho at this point. She needs her platform removing 😬

Oh and just reading twitter, I think this might actually be the end of frenemies..

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I really like freniemes I only got into following trisha since she went on the h3h3 podcast I knew who she was cos she has been literally on every show on TV at some stage. But I looked up gossip on her and the dramas she has been previously in but she has had such a redemption arc with freniemes and moses and its quite sad if the podcast ends just over her not liking AB and his wife.

I really like freniemes I only got into following trisha since she went on the h3h3 podcast I knew who she was cos she has been literally on every show on TV at some stage. But I looked up gossip on her and the dramas she has been previously in but she has had such a redemption arc with freniemes and moses and its quite sad if the podcast ends just over her not liking AB and his wife.
with peace and love, that's not what it's ending over, AB and his wife actually have nothing to do with this particular blow up, and although Ian and Sam are who you mean, neither do they in my opinion

it's about disrespecting the crew (and their ideas) and insisting she has the right to hire who she wants (her sister) because Ethan takes a cut to keep his production company working

Reactions: 7
with peace and love, that's not what it's ending over, AB and his wife actually have nothing to do with this particular blow up, and although Ian and Sam are who you mean, neither do they in my opinion

it's about disrespecting the crew (and their ideas) and insisting she has the right to hire who she wants (her sister) because Ethan takes a cut to keep his production company working
Oh yes I meant Sam and Ian 😆 my bad. I hope this doesn't mean they fall out with ethan and hila over all of this.

While I agree with you guys about Trisha disrespecting the crew. Trisha thought they was a co host and I think it's reasonable to assume that you would have some creative control. Ethan is treating them as talent which is again reasonable. This just seems like more miscommunication/misunderstanding and Trisha being Trisha.
Also I saw a tweet saying Trisha is doing what Trisha does best, causing drama to sell product and I also partly agree, this will get their skin care range out there and also is frenemies does come back the merch is going to sell out it with calls for so much more.
Low key hoping they still bring out the beanie and cup and I love it. It reminds me of my teenage emo years.

Reactions: 5
Sorry but this doesn't come as a surprise to me. When you're someone who is constantly in drama or fighting with different people it comes to a stage where you have to look at yourself and realise you are the problem. Trisha is the problem. Trisha does not know how to communicate. The moment they have an issue with someone they are on the kitchen floor ranting and raving for content. At that stage it's too far to go back and repair the relationship.
They have done this time and time again. Why anyone bothers trying to help them I don't know. Ethan and Hila were mad for trying to redeem her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm sad it's ended - I thought it was brilliant.

I have a feeling Trisha has done this because Hila is pregnant and she's distancing herself because of it (just a theory)

It's a great way of getting some publicity though! I bet they'll be back in a few weeks having taken a break and sorted it all out - maybe a bit optimistic but they're going to be family so hopefully at least back on speaking terms at least.

Reactions: 5
Sorry but this doesn't come as a surprise to me. When you're someone who is constantly in drama or fighting with different people it comes to a stage where you have to look at yourself and realise you are the problem. Trisha is the problem. Trisha does not know how to communicate. The moment they have an issue with someone they are on the kitchen floor ranting and raving for content. At that stage it's too far to go back and repair the relationship.
They have done this time and time again. Why anyone bothers trying to help them I don't know. Ethan and Hila were mad for trying to redeem her.
Ethan is constantly in drama. They are as bad as each other when it comes to drama. The only difference is Ethan usually knows how to separate online drama and his real life.
Also again reading through twitter, Trisha was never happy with the 55/45 cut. Just went to screenshot the text and they've gone.
Trisha has however issued and apology.

I have a feeling Trisha has done this because Hila is pregnant and she's distancing herself because of it (just a theory)
I think you have hit the nail on the head, I think Ethan labelling the last frenemies pregnancy announcement with the last straw for Trisha!

Attachments

Trisha, who spends every episode of frenemies flexing on her audience, expressing how much she spends, often on a whim (hello, knock-off adam sandler clothing, hi there, 30k wedding invites!), decides to complain because Ethan, who is completely in control of production and planning, takes an extra cut* to do his job and keep his employees paid and doing their job.

God. How detached from reality do you have to be for that to happen?

Also, she accuses Ethan of gaslighting, which is LITERALLY exactly what she did to him. Her psycho giggling-smiling 'I'm not angry/upset/frustrated' while we're literally all aware she is, and making Ethan out to be this horrible man for stating the obvious makes me sick. He's not a punching bag, there to take her hits whenever she feels she wants to lash out. He himself said he wants to come off of anti-depressants, runs a business, has 2/3 children on the way, nobody in that situation should be expected to take her tit.

The walking bag of contradictions and diseases (mental and venereal) has had such an easy ride with Frenemies, someone needs to teach her about sucking it up and getting on with things.

*5% and highlights money.
^^this. I used to root for trisha back in the day. I discovered her in 2017 and we were both going through similar things and I found her relatable. Since then I’ve seen through her bullshit. It’s the same cycle on repeat and she never accepts her responsibility. Anyone who wrongs her is 100 percent at fault in her eyes. She is a text book narcissist. Even throughout frenemies I couldn’t believe she’d successfully managed to manipulate an entirely new audience. She doesn’t care about being ‘woke’ but found a way to capitalise on it so here she is.
Here she goes apologising and manipulating her way back in to the situation. I can’t with her, the way she constantly threatens to leave then returning is exhausting. It’s so clear she does it to control people. Like why monetise these emotional outbursts claiming she’s leaving frenemies, only to change her mind a couple of days later? I really wish she would leave at this stage, and actually get help. Not just find a therapist who validates all of your emotions, but how to properly manage your triggers whenever it comes up instead of blaming everyone else

It’s the same cycle on repeat and she never accepts her responsibility. Anyone who wrongs her is 100 percent at fault in her eyes. She is a text book narcissist.
The black and white thinking is more of a BPD trait imo. In fact, a lot of the stuff in your post is very easily attributed to her having BPD

I think quitting frenemies is lowkey a bit better for her mental health tbh, though I doubt she cares that much about it. From the episodes and clips I've seen, Ethan goes out of his way to trigger her at times so she has a melt down or starts an argument. Plus, I cannot see her as in a place where she can maintain an employment and familial relationship with someone

I will say though, I'm surprised she/frenemies in general never got cancelled over the way she talks about/fetishizes Jews

• Haha
The black and white thinking is more of a BPD trait imo. In fact, a lot of the stuff in your post is very easily attributed to her having BPD
I said this and was accused of being a Stan. Be careful hahaha
I think quitting frenemies is lowkey a bit better for her mental health tbh, though I doubt she cares that much about it. From the episodes and clips I've seen, Ethan goes out of his way to trigger her at times so she has a melt down or starts an argument. Plus, I cannot see her as in a place where she can maintain an employment and familial relationship with someone
I don't know about this. In their twitter apology they said it was their stability, gave the structure and purpose and I genuinely believe that. Trisha has genuinely improved since the beginning. No one can deny that!
I will say though, I'm surprised she/frenemies in general never got cancelled over the way she talks about/fetishizes Jews
I'm assuming because Ethan is Jewish, Dan is Jewish and then Trisha is dating Moses people assume they have given them a pass. Almost how before George Floyd's murder white people who were friends with PoC could use certain slurs without facing any backlash..

Trisha is the perfect example of someone who needs to step away from everything and check into a mental health hospital for months to try and sort her crap out. I despise when people say "oh this happened because of my *insert MH condition here*" Can MH conditions affect your actions? Of course they can! BUT not seeking the appropriate help and doing the same thing for years is not that.

I hope this is the end of frenemies. I did enjoy watching it but having Ethan have to walk on egg shells around her just is not fun to watch. Ethan backs her up on literally every topic and she can be bother to back him up on anything.

Also I think she was having issues that day for a few reasons. The Gabbie stuff was obviously bugging her, the skin care didn't launch as well as expected, and Hila being pregnant I think were all triggers for her. Also Trisha has a past of hating other women who she sees as more attractive or successful so I am sure that the new hire being a young pretty woman also threw her. I do not get why H3 would hire her sister to help? Her sister couldn't even successfully be Trisha's assistant, on what planet would that be a good track record? If Trisha wanted to have her sister help on the podcast she could pay from her percentage.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Trisha is the perfect example of someone who needs to step away from everything and check into a mental health hospital for months to try and sort her crap out. I despise when people say "oh this happened because of my *insert MH condition here*" Can MH conditions affect your actions? Of course they can! BUT not seeking the appropriate help and doing the same thing for years is not that.
Omg yes. This. Also they are a rich American. There is no reason what no reason why Trisha cannot get the help/treatment they desperately need! I know Trisha was 5150 which can be extremely traumatic and unhelpful which may put them off but their current therapist should be encouraging them explaining that an admission by your choice is 100% different to being 5150

So as someone who only watches what's going on with Trisha and H3 through various drama channel videos (but I have now watched her 'stepping down from frenemies' and 'I'm sorry' videos), can someone confirm what's happened:

Trisha unexpectedly quit the podcast because of vague reasons to do with her mental health? Or has she explicitly said why/given specific examples of what upset her other than she felt like she didn't "fit in".

Meanwhile most people think that it's 100% to do with money and her wanting more control/to be consulted more on business decisions?

So as someone who only watches what's going on with Trisha and H3 through various drama channel videos (but I have now watched her 'stepping down from frenemies' and 'I'm sorry' videos), can someone confirm what's happened:

Trisha unexpectedly quit the podcast because of vague reasons to do with her mental health? Or has she explicitly said why/given specific examples of what upset her other than she felt like she didn't "fit in".

Meanwhile most people think that it's 100% to do with money and her wanting more control/to be consulted more on business decisions?
Trisha gave specific reasons as to why she was upset and quit.
Trisha was talking about broke back mountain and Ethan tried to move the conversation on to the advice segment which was new this week. Trisha then got offended that Ethan cut him off and went off about how Trisha doesn't want to do the advice segment. Other things was said, she accused Ethan of just recycling H3 material, mentioned that Trisha should have a say in staff because Ethan takes a 5% cut for production and staffing. Trisha also made it explicitly clear that they was upset because Ethan tilted the last frenemies podcast Pregnancy announcement.
Then if spiralled from there.
Trisha uploaded 2 videos to their channel. Ethan went off on Twitter. Trisha went off on Twitter. Trisha quote tweeted Ethan. Release some screenshots which contained an anti-Semitic message. As of now both have apologised for going off on Twitter. Trisha is still saying they have quit and it's for the best of everyone and that they are incredibly sorry to Ethan, the crew and to the views/fans. Trisha also hopes that the merch will still be sold and that they are happy to receive zero profit from the merch sale.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.