Trisha Paytas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that Ethan is just using Trisha clicks and views and he knows that Trisha is anti Semitic, IMO.
He 100% knows. He's called her out on it a few times, just wasn't sure if he did the time Trisha tried gate keeping.. To me, it's like a PoC doing a podcast with an openly racist co host or a LGBTQ+ doing a podcast with an openly homophobic co host.. it really does make me question what Ethans is actually like.

Reactions: 1
Surely it's up to their management and with the numbers frenemies pull I'd be surprised that management would turn that down..
Why 12 months? I hate to say it but I feel like Trisha and Ethan are going to have an affair when Hila is heavily pregnant..
I just picked 12 months because I just figured that is when they stans will grow tired of Trisha and Ethan. I don't know for sure, I don't have anyway of knowing for sure. But I just heard that Ethan and Trisha are going to be having an advice segment and already some people are like Trisha and Ethan are the last two people that they would ask for advice from and I agree.

I just picked 12 months because I just figured that is when they stans will grow tired of Trisha and Ethan. I don't know for sure, I don't have anyway of knowing for sure. But I just heard that Ethan and Trisha are going to be having an advice segment and already some people are like Trisha and Ethan are the last two people that they would ask for advice from and I agree.
Fair shout, if the make it to next year I'll be surprised.
What!? When have either of them dealt with things in an appropriate manner?

the video titled "designing my house to look like beetlejuice" and OMG, I think that Trisha is just marrying moses just check the box that she got married. SMH. Moses is no prize nor is Trisha either.

Ya I have the same feeling that Trisha is just marrying Moses so she can say that she has been married so I think they will get married and then get divorced the end of next year, I am sure this is all a publicity stunt.

Reactions: 3
I feel bad for Moses. In one of her vlogs she called him autistic (saying he's on the spectrum) as a joke, which again just shows she's nothing like this super-woke, sensitive-to-people's-feelings kind of person that she wants to come across as. She doesn't seem like she loves him even close to the amount that he seems to love her. When this falls apart the explosion is going to be so real. So much potential collateral damage... I hope that at least Hila has a brain and keeps some healthy distance from her (with regards to secrets and personal issues), I like Hila.

It is just another cash grab and she is also having chemical peels or caking her face in makeup anyway

Reactions: 2
The last video I watched properly was her birthday pizza party video I felt really sorry for Moses yes his water picture was probably a little out there perhaps but I think it came from a good place.

I agree with others that she’s still in love with Jason I’ll be very surprised if her marriage to Moses happens and if it does it’ll last as long as her ownership of Muki.

Where? Has something happened between her and Ethan?
Trisha got upset about a new hire ( someone that Ethan hired without telling Trisha about it) and Trisha is claiming that she isn't upset about the money. I don't understand what is going on with the money. The crew didn't want to film with Trisha. The crew said that they were uncomfortable with Trisha. Trisha felt like Frenemies needed it's our staff separate from H3 podcast.

I’ve always had a soft spot for Trisha but this pattern of toxic behaviour is exhausting. I enjoy frenemies but knew it was a ticking time bomb until something goes wrong. What is she even saying in her video?! “Everyone has been kind to me, everyone has been amazing!” but she’s not getting her own way and made a tit of herself so dives straight into “I’m leaving!”

Do we think Ethan will try and get her back? I liked the dynamic at the start but he became abit of joke with the costumes, you could see him getting more and more sucked in to her world.
Sounds like she will demand a separate behind the scenes team if she agrees to go back. I hope Ethan just ends it and carries on with his own thing.

Reactions: 14
Trisha got upset about a new hire ( someone that Ethan hired without telling Trisha about it) and Trisha is claiming that she isn't upset about the money. I don't understand what is going on with the money. The crew didn't want to film with Trisha. The crew said that they were uncomfortable with Trisha. Trisha felt like Frenemies needed it's our staff separate from H3 podcast.

Her engagement ring is missing...

• Wow
Reactions: 6

You know it’s all about to go down when Trisha is filming in front of a fridge freezer.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly I also feel so sad for Ethan and Hila, we just know it was their money which went into creating the Frenemies merch and now because they didn’t get their own way they quits!
I know it is debated whether or not their mental illnesses are real but if she is having an episode I hope she hasn’t burnt all her bridges with this one. Ethan has been very very good to them and they will be hard pressed to find someone like him in the future.
The way they also mention how the crew are uncomfortable filming with them is insinuating something else has gone off behind camera. I haven’t watched the episode yet though so maybe it’s on there 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Honestly I also feel so sad for Ethan and Hila, we just know it was their money which went into creating the Frenemies merch and now because they didn’t get their own way they quits!
I know it is debated whether or not their mental illnesses are real but if she is having an episode I hope she hasn’t burnt all her bridges with this one. Ethan has been very very good to them and they will be hard pressed to find someone like him in the future.
The way they also mention how the crew are uncomfortable filming with them is insinuating something else has gone off behind camera. I haven’t watched the episode yet though so maybe it’s on there 🤷🏼‍♀️
Have I completely missed Trisha using they/them pronouns? 🥺 I feel like an idiot now.

Have I completely missed Trisha using they/them pronouns? 🥺 I feel like an idiot now.
I think they tweeted it a few weeks back that it was their preference but they did associate with both so if people got it wrong sometimes they understood.
It’s a bit of a minefield sometimes and as long as it doesn’t come from malice then I don’t think you should feel bad at all 💛💛

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think they tweeted it a few weeks back that it was their preference but they did associate with both so if people got it wrong sometimes they understood.
It’s a bit of a minefield sometimes and as long as it doesn’t come from malice then I don’t think you should feel bad at all 💛💛
Thank you. I only tend to watch frenemies now so I’m abit out of the loop.

I heard about the new employee that was hired about either a week ago or two weeks ago and someone on reddit, said that it was upsetting to Trisha back then.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.