Trisha Paytas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
trisha talks about having kids but i really dont think she wants any. i think she knows she will be a terrible parent, remember when jason got her a dog? she didnt even know how to take care of it so she gave it to her sister. trisha likes to lie about everything and will say things just to say things so her saying she is going to have kids should be taken with a grain of salt. plus, if she had a child, CPS would be knocking at her door in a heartbeat.

Reactions: 7
trisha talks about having kids but i really dont think she wants any. i think she knows she will be a terrible parent, remember when jason got her a dog? she didnt even know how to take care of it so she gave it to her sister. trisha likes to lie about everything and will say things just to say things so her saying she is going to have kids should be taken with a grain of salt. plus, if she had a child, CPS would be knocking at her door in a heartbeat.
Really? I think she wants a child, just for all the wrong reasons..

Reactions: 3
Really? I think she wants a child, just for all the wrong reasons..
you could be right. ive heard her go back and forth with it. i remember an episode of Frenemies where she said she didnt want them or didnt think she should have them. thats why everything she says should be taken with a grain of salt. but if she actually does want one, its for the wrong reasons and she doesnt actually know what goes into raising a child. could you even imagine her pregnant?! i sure cant

Reactions: 2
I really hope she doesn’t have a child, adopt or foster. She hasn’t put in the work regarding her mental health to raise a child in a healthy and loving environment. She would be a terrible mother and it would be down to Moses.

I really hope she doesn’t have a child, adopt or foster. She hasn’t put in the work regarding her mental health to raise a child in a healthy and loving environment. She would be a terrible mother and it would be down to Moses.
i dont even think she would be allowed to adopt or foster

you could be right. ive heard her go back and forth with it. i remember an episode of Frenemies where she said she didnt want them or didnt think she should have them. thats why everything she says should be taken with a grain of salt. but if she actually does want one, its for the wrong reasons and she doesnt actually know what goes into raising a child. could you even imagine her pregnant?! i sure cant
I would have agree with you until Hila got pregnant. I genuinely think Trisha wants what Ethan has + the happy marriage/family, Trisha has basically done all other stages of life. I also feel like Trisha would be insufferable while pregnant. Trisha said they are starting Jewish conversion classes and I'm wondering how that is going to change them. I just hope what they say about them being in therapy and getting the appropriate help and support is true. A lot of their behaviours just screams untreated/unstable BPD/EUPD.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I would have agree with you until Hila got pregnant. I genuinely think Trisha wants what Ethan has + the happy marriage/family, Trisha has basically done all other stages of life. I also feel like Trisha would be insufferable while pregnant. Trisha said they are starting Jewish conversion classes and I'm wondering how that is going to change them. I just hope what they say about them being in therapy and getting the appropriate help and support is true. A lot of their behaviours just screams untreated/unstable BPD/EUPD.
yes i think youre right about that! i think trisha thinks she wants what hila and ethan have but she doesnt quite realize how hard it would be especially with her mental health. and in regards to her conversion classes, i remember this jewish woman on tiktok saying how no Rabbi would actually convert her lol so i wonder how thats going to go

yes i think youre right about that! i think trisha thinks she wants what hila and ethan have but she doesnt quite realize how hard it would be especially with her mental health. and in regards to her conversion classes, i remember this jewish woman on tiktok saying how no Rabbi would actually convert her lol so i wonder how thats going to go
100%, my main concern is that Trisha will suffer from postnatal psychosis especially if they do have a psychosis already. I think that if Trisha and Moses has the right support they could actually be a relatively good family if we believe what is being said.. Trisha is receiving help for her toxic/abusive behaviour, is in therapy, now medicated so is making all of the right moves and people can recover and become completely different people. But again Trisha lies. As for conversion, Trisha has stopped her OF, so as long as she learns, agrees and does whatever is needed (I know nothing about Jewish conversion) I believe she will convert. (I'm basing this on other religious conversions) Also I think people do underestimate Trisha, Ethan said they are definitely dumb but I think Trisha actually has the capacity and capability to learn if enough time is given to them which I think a Rabbi would do, I'm 99% sure (can someone correct me if I'm wrong) that the Rabbi would have already had a few meetings with both Trisha and Moses about conversion and what conversion would mean for them both.

Reactions: 1
i dont even think she would be allowed to adopt or foster
She was in a hospital for a mental breakdown e.g. 5150 and that may or may not affect her ability to adopt or foster a child which may explain why she's trying to get pregnant herself over getting a surrogate or adopting.

There is a video on youtube where Trisha said that she had at that time had not been officially diagnosed with BPD. It's on twitter floating around. I'm just hoping that Moses gets a cue and leave Trisha, Trisha isn't very nice Moses and Moses I don't think is an angel either.

Last edited:
There is a video on youtube where Trisha said that she had at that time had not been officially diagnosed with BPD. It's on twitter floating around. I'm just hoping that Moses gets a cue and leave Trisha, Trisha isn't very nice Moses and Moses I don't think is an angel either.
Trisha 100% has BPD. And I hate that I'm that person, I do not believe Trisha is bad/horrible person, I genuinely believe if they got the right treatment, therapy and long term support they would be a great person. I truly do.
I'm very suspicious of Moses. He was meant to have been included in those psychopath tests and Dr Drew said someone tested higher than Trisha and no one did and Moses wasn't included. I do believe he trashed talked his family to Trisha and trashed talked Trisha to his family. But again I hope that Trisha is telling the truth and that Moses is also getting help and support.

So Ethan and Hila are potentially having triplets. Congratulations to them 🥳 However I saw a comment saying Trisha should be able to adopt one.. I can't tell if that is satirical.. I genuinely think Trisha has delusional fans who would truly believe that Trisha should get one of their babies..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
LOL her apology to Dixie and Charlie was weak. As per usual. The worst things she said wasn’t even about the snails and now she says she wants to be on Dixies show because it’s popular. Another attempt to garner fame. She so predictable. Nothing genuine about that apology.

LOL her apology to Dixie and Charlie was weak. As per usual. The worst things she said wasn’t even about the snails and now she says she wants to be on Dixies show because it’s popular. Another attempt to garner fame. She so predictable. Nothing genuine about that apology.
OMG.I just know that Dixie and Charlies know better than to let Trisha on their podcast, I think Trisha is just looking for something to jump onto because I think in the next 12 months Frenemies is going to die out.

OMG.I just know that Dixie and Charlies know better than to let Trisha on their podcast, I think Trisha is just looking for something to jump onto because I think in the next 12 months Frenemies is going to die out.
Surely it's up to their management and with the numbers frenemies pull I'd be surprised that management would turn that down..
Why 12 months? I hate to say it but I feel like Trisha and Ethan are going to have an affair when Hila is heavily pregnant..

• Wow
  • Haha
Surely it's up to their management and with the numbers frenemies pull I'd be surprised that management would turn that down..
Why 12 months? I hate to say it but I feel like Trisha and Ethan are going to have an affair when Hila is heavily pregnant..
Are you a Trisha Stan??

Are you a Trisha Stan??
Fenemies pulls 1-5 million views. With their beef I could see the podcast episode pulling between 5-7.5mil views. Why would management turn that potential down? + It would also get the drama the channels going and draw in a different audience for Charlie and Dixie.
As to why 12 months, I'm just curious as to why that long as I gave them a month and they are still going and now doing vlogs.
Or do you think I'm a Stan because I believe Trisha is a good person, just mentally unwell?

Fenemies pulls 1-5 million views. With their beef I could see the podcast episode pulling between 5-7.5mil views. Why would management turn that potential down? + It would also get the drama the channels going and draw in a different audience for Charlie and Dixie.
As to why 12 months, I'm just curious as to why that long as I gave them a month and they are still going and now doing vlogs.
Or do you think I'm a Stan because I believe Trisha is a good person, just mentally unwell?
This is a gossip thread, nobody wants to chat about how they think Trisha is a good person. I still personally feel she is a horrible liar, she has just successful manipulated a new audience. Her ‘wokeness’ is obviously fake too. Hate when fans find gossip forums to defend people, it’s like there are a million other places you can have this conversation, why come here?

This is a gossip thread, nobody wants to chat about how they think Trisha is a good person. I still personally feel she is a horrible liar, she has just successful manipulated a new audience. Her ‘wokeness’ is obviously fake too. Hate when fans find gossip forums to defend people, it’s like there are a million other places you can have this conversation, why come here?
It's a gossip forum which is also used for opinion and debate.
Their wokeness is definitely fake. Trisha supports Israel but as soon as they got backlash Trisha was like oh no, I mean I support Palestine, Palestinian lives matter. The latest pride episode, Trisha is still there fetishsizing(?) Jewish and gay males. If their wokeness was real instead of fetishsizing (?) Jewish men they would be advocating for their rights and raising awareness of anti-semitism. Instead Trisha is adding to it.
Oh and side note... Considering I'm a 'well know member' I clearly haven't just found this forum. And if you check my post history you'll see I'm active all over the site.

It's a gossip forum which is also used for opinion and debate.
Their wokeness is definitely fake. Trisha supports Israel but as soon as they got backlash Trisha was like oh no, I mean I support Palestine, Palestinian lives matter. The latest pride episode, Trisha is still there fetishsizing(?) Jewish and gay males. If their wokeness was real instead of fetishsizing (?) Jewish men they would be advocating for their rights and raising awareness of anti-semitism. Instead Trisha is adding to it.
Oh and side note... Considering I'm a 'well know member' I clearly haven't just found this forum. And if you check my post history you'll see I'm active all over the site.
I just don’t think somebody who monetises things like sexuality, race, mental health, wokeness and trans issues can be a good person! I believe a lot of Trishas mental health issues come from her trolling online, having several ‘identities’ as it were, then not being able to handle the consequences.
Ive caught her lying about several serious things, and she will change her story depending on who she is with. Not good.
But yeah my mistake in thinking you were just a random fan, you made some valid points so fair enough!

I just don’t think somebody who monetises things like sexuality, race, mental health, wokeness and trans issues can be a good person! I believe a lot of Trishas mental health issues come from her trolling online, having several ‘identities’ as it were, then not being able to handle the consequences.
Ive caught her lying about several serious things, and she will change her story depending on who she is with. Not good.
But yeah my mistake in thinking you were just a random fan, you made some valid points so fair enough!
Ah that's true.. I hadn't thought about it being monetised. I was thinking more that a lot of that can be explained by mental illness.. but the racism, anti-Semitism and fetishsizing cannot be.
I know Trisha is going to be Hila's sister in law but I just can't believe they actually actually doing frenemies and allowing her to be anti-Semitic and like she tried to gate keep Judaism with Dan. I think Ethan called Trisha out but like I don't know.. It makes me question Ethan more each episode.

Ah that's true.. I hadn't thought about it being monetised. I was thinking more that a lot of that can be explained by mental illness.. but the racism, anti-Semitism and fetishsizing cannot be.
I know Trisha is going to be Hila's sister in law but I just can't believe they actually actually doing frenemies and allowing her to be anti-Semitic and like she tried to gate keep Judaism with Dan. I think Ethan called Trisha out but like I don't know.. It makes me question Ethan more each episode.
I think that Ethan is just using Trisha clicks and views and he knows that Trisha is anti Semitic, IMO.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.