Triplets in Cornwall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t get over the state of her house a year in and with the amount of money she had 😫, with that money and the help she would have received from the council her house should have been finished a month or 2 in

Wonder who has the boys when shes out walking, no mention of them and she posted quite early this morning 🤷🏻‍♀️

She's had a gushing message from a follower saying how do you do it alone with 3 boys and I struggle with my husband to help. I can tell you how she does it, but not even doing the bare minimum of caring for the boys, does not wash them, does not brush their hair, does not educate them, does not put them in clothes that fit, has no routine, could not even provide them with beds for a long time, leaves them in dangerous positions such as walking along to top of unfenced cliffs, running ahead alone on roads with blind bends and laughing when they are lost on a beach in pitch black, behind in their education, speech etc and drags them along to festivals forcing 5 year olds to stay up till 1am and in dangerous situations. What about that says she's doing it all alone with 3 boys, can't exactly say they are thriving

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
festival season again 😂 does anyone else think it’s too convenient for the boys not to be in school so she can still carry on with the festivals etc? don’t get me wrong plenty of school kids go away at the weekends, but Jessica has a very very busy lifestyle going out and about and the boys being in school would slow that down! Does she ever do things like the zoo, aquarium etc, farm parks etc?

Reactions: 3
She goes farm but only if there's a band playing so she can play groupie...

The post about the festival drove me mad yes your a terrible mother, how an u moan about the buses and waiting its like she thinks she's entitled to special treatment what did u expect to happen at a festival jess?

Reactions: 4
Not until something dreadful happens to one of them will she change. She could have left the festival early to get a bus without massive crowds but no it's always stay to the end for her.

These festivals are not good for the boys . So so selfish . Drunk people ,fights, drugs etc. Whats any of that got to do with being a good mum .

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So she should feel guilty for having them out so late around drunk people. It obviously wasn’t a family fun event but an adult one. It looked like they arrived as it was going dark so would of been late when they got there.
I doubt there was many small children around but hers. It’s like going on a night out and taking your kids with you to the pub, nobody would do it.

She was with friends during the day. They clearly left before her, or she’d have had people to wait with on the queue for the bus.
She CHOSE to be in the situation she was in and then called 1/2 friends to scream at when she was left alone.
There was no reason to be alone at that time, but MORE importantly there was no need to still be there, at 12/1am with three 5 year olds. She should have been a parent rather than do what she selfishly wanted.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else see motheroffiveboys story where she specifically had to mention the grandparents will have the kids so they can do to tunes in the dunes. Looks like a dig at Jess as she's just dragged her kids with her 😆

Reactions: 1
She's took them back to the campsite and then come back pur at this time at night back to the festival?

Reactions: 2
Anyone else see motheroffiveboys story where she specifically had to mention the grandparents will have the kids so they can do to tunes in the dunes. Looks like a dig at Jess as she's just dragged her kids with her 😆
Wouldn’t be that surprised if she was the friend Jess rang. Jess absolutely should have expected the situation she ended up in on Friday night but I think she always just expects that someone will take pity on her and let them jump the queue because she has the triplets. On this occasion they didn’t until she threw a massive tantrum. Then they did. So next time she’ll just throw a tantrum again.

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry if I sound boring.. but how does going to a festival really benefit a 5 year old?? I’m guessing they’re not washing etc and probably sleeping in clothes for days on end? Makes you wonder this is why she doesn’t send them to school because it would clearly get picked up very quick she’s neglecting them.

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry if I sound boring.. but how does going to a festival really benefit a 5 year old?? I’m guessing they’re not washing etc and probably sleeping in clothes for days on end? Makes you wonder this is why she doesn’t send them to school because it would clearly get picked up very quick she’s neglecting them.
I think it’s disgusting u can see there’s not many kids there. They are 5 years old they are eating junk food drinking cans of coke , staying up all hours of the night , it’s not something I’d like to do with my kids and they are over 10

Reactions: 6
I think it’s disgusting u can see there’s not many kids there. They are 5 years old they are eating junk food drinking cans of coke , staying up all hours of the night , it’s not something I’d like to do with my kids and they are over 10
Not to mention there’s bound to be people doing drugs at the festival, happens all the time no matter how secure it is

I know this has been covered so many times already but I still can’t get over those brown boots they look so big on the boys I don’t know how they manage to walk :(

She's such an awful mother , yet another night of dragging them to a festival late around drunk and unpredictable people. They were not with her last night watching some of the acts so I can only presume she's dumped them on some friend who's paid to be there to watch what she's watching but has had to miss out. If she wanted to watch it alone and child free why not get someone like her mum to have them for the weekend rather than having other people miss out and having them in a unsuitable and unsafe environment. She'd also just put a story up of them waking up in the same clothes they have worn all day. She cannot even do the basic of putting them in a clean pair of Pyjamas to sleep in they must have been so uncomfortable

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.