Triplets in Cornwall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you let your kids climb out the car window like that, the kid could have fallen out on to his head or been shoved out by a brother.
They behave like undisciplined brats, poor teachers at their school.

Reactions: 3
Why would you let your kids climb out the car window like that, the kid could have fallen out on to his head or been shoved out by a brother.
They behave like undisciplined brats, poor teachers at their school.
I think it’s really mean (on everyone) starting them 8 weeks before the end of term too, they’ll be so behind in their learning and development compared to the kids who have been there since Sept. Even just knowing the classroom etiquette etc.

Reactions: 6
She's just filmed herself pretending to wake up fully dressed in her van , had to set her phone up to film before she 'woke up' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she’ll be trying to fund a new car/van soon, you can already see the sob story running up to it.

Blatantly begging. And did she not tag a garage the other day. How embarrassing

Reactions: 1
Lol so she wants pip so that she can get help to fill in forms..I've got an idea jess stop looking for hand outs and sit at home for the day and get everything done? Wtf why do u need tp pay someone to do your forms get ypur family and friends to help if it's that bad! Also she's stressed put anx pissed off because the rac won't come out now that she done all that but no tit sherlock I could have told u they won't if it wasn't sorted when it first broke down..stop bleeping around at festivals all day long and passing about at surfing and live in th ereal world and take some responsibility for yourself

Reactions: 2
She's so irresponsible, she obviously only slept in van because she wanted to stay out late and had no transport home by that point. Again putting her needs first making her children sleep in a van in the middle of Newquay with no access to running water or a toilet. If she's stayed near the post office she must be parked up on a residential street and both her and the boys will just be going to the toilet in the street I presume the poor residents who live there. Trying to claim as much benefits to not have to work. She has difficulty filling out forms, yet it only applies to herself and she has no problem doing it for other people, that's just laziness not ADHD if she's admitting that. She also has no issue filling out every online form whenever she goes to another festival or emails and correspondence everytime she's bagging a freebie or sorting some link for her Instagram.

Reactions: 4
I don’t get her mentality, it’s like she doesn’t want to accept she needs to adult and take responsibility. It’s almost like a Princess complex, she always needs saving or someone to help her.

Reactions: 1
So she didn’t have RAC cover and somehow it’s the RACs fault she’s waiting? Those poor boys. I know we’ve said it a hundred times but I wish she’d brush their hair.

So she didn’t have RAC cover and somehow it’s the RACs fault she’s waiting? Those poor boys. I know we’ve said it a hundred times but I wish she’d brush their hair.
Nothing is her fault, ever, is her middle name
Karen? In half term, in one of the busiest places in the UK for holidays, how is it surprising that the RAC are busy? Perhaps they are attending other families? She has a home and she could’ve chosen not to stay in her dodgy van.

• Haha
She could literally get a bus home, she's hardly stranded but her poor planning and desperation to have a vehicle means she will be making the boys spend another late night in Newquay. She could go home , cancel rac and ring them first thing tomorrow morning to get it sorted in the day time

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.