Triplets in Cornwall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno what she expects really, it’s half term and the day after a bank holiday weekend = more cars on the road = more breaks downs 🤦🏻‍♀️

Where is the dog during the day on this vanlife adventure? It was on the beach with them last night.

Reactions: 1
So apart from the pup sun break, it’s either been on the barrowfields or in the van all day. She’s a dick.

Even half term keeping your kids up so late is not cool imo. The clips of them walking around bare foot make me cringe too - bad enough anywhere but in Newquay you will likely come across glass, vomit as well as dog crap. Bare foot gives me the ick in general.
I get the frustration waiting for breakdown but it’s not like she is stranded on the A30 with no safe place to get away from the road. She’s not a million miles away from home either.

Obviously having ADHD is difficult but she also puts absolutely zero effort into accomplishing any tasks people need to do to manage as adults and expects everyone around her to pick up the pieces (including complete strangers). Her sense of entitlement is off the scale. You’d think after so many of these incidents she’d at least try to find a system that works (rather than just dismissing it all as ‘kooky’ ‘ADHD-er’ stuff that she can’t possibly change even slightly). But she’ll never do that because people bail her out every time.

Reactions: 2
She really really fucks me off she's just used her neuro diversity to try and shame the rac into sorting her put as a priority she's a bleeping joke of a woman, your not neuro diverse when u nee do book forms to go to festivals are u jess and saying how hot it is with the dog and the boys, she's always saying how much she loves the heat when it's hot other times and she will b on the beach but when it suits her it's to hot....u didn't sort out cover because u was too busy fuckbig about at festivals jess and now it's everyone else's fault apart from your own I've got an idea get a bleeping cab home with the kids and then go back tomorrow but noooo u wanna act hard done by and keep tagging the rac because u have a big group of followers and think u should be treated as priority, what about the other people stranded who have adhd jess????

Reactions: 10
I'm sorry this isn't PIP needed. And saying thankfully I got some money today, what because you didn't have any last night to pay to be out?? Do me a favour

And not having tax or RAC on your vehicle isn't anything other than irresponsible. You can pay tax monthly FFS. Life admin isn't that hard, and she has time. Try holding down a job as well as all this tit and see how you get on. Infuriating woman

Reactions: 6
Omg so she wouldn't accept tye taxi from the rac because she expected then to pay tp get her back to the van??? Why can't u pay for it yourself pH yeah because that would eat into your festival funds! She tried saying that she didn't want the boys up early well no its because u can't get up early as ypur bleeping around all night if u all went to bed at a decent time instead of passing about on the beach u would be able to get up at a normal time with your kids and get back to the van in time.

She is absolutely disgusting and the fact she thinks that people listening to her stories are actually pn her side shows how delusional she is

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry this isn't PIP needed. And saying thankfully I got some money today, what because you didn't have any last night to pay to be out?? Do me a favour

And not having tax or RAC on your vehicle isn't anything other than irresponsible. You can pay tax monthly FFS. Life admin isn't that hard, and she has time. Try holding down a job as well as all this tit and see how you get on. Infuriating woman
Should her van even be parked on a road with out tax ? Doesn’t it void your insurance? Moaning about money, she’s got no problem eating out every day , and where she goes I bet it’s expensive

It’s not hard to keep on top of paper work set up a direct debit, and them poor boys in the same clothes and matted hair again

She doesn’t seem to get the RAC isn’t some fully fledged mobile garage, they fix the basics or tow your car, they aren’t waiting around to fix it!

No wait, you mean they won't fix everything for the whole £150?! That's appalling paha 🤣 imagine

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She honestly gets on my last nerve!! Shes forever blaming everything on ‘ADHD’ i have ADHD and i manage to hold down a full time job,Be a full time mum-Which includes them being kept safe/warm/CLEAN! How social services havent picked up this women i’ll never know!

Reactions: 4
Maybe all the RAC engineers are declining the job because they don’t want to attend 🤣🤣her being an absolute Karen!

Didn't bother to bring 3 5 year olds any car seats to use in the hire car then Jess, parent of the year right there

Reactions: 4
Can’t believe she got all that food on that new car! Will she clean all the mess made?

• Wow
She won't clean and then will be pissed when they charge her a cleaning fee, she's so thick as well as if she thought that a sofa was gunns fit in that car

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.