Triplets in Cornwall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now she's hoping for gifted Nintendo switches !!
Was just thinking the same when I saw that.
She’s even tagged the company in her story, the begging bleep.
---
festival season again 😂 does anyone else think it’s too convenient for the boys not to be in school so she can still carry on with the festivals etc? don’t get me wrong plenty of school kids go away at the weekends, but Jessica has a very very busy lifestyle going out and about and the boys being in school would slow that down! Does she ever do things like the zoo, aquarium etc, farm parks etc?
Where is the dog while she’s dragging the kids round these festivals too?

Reactions: 3
Why is she saying thank u for having me tp the restaurant if it wasnt a pr trip or ad?? Desperately trying to be a paid influencer isnt she lol

Reactions: 2
Why is she saying thank u for having me tp the restaurant if it wasnt a pr trip or ad?? Desperately trying to be a paid influencer isnt she lol
And why has she got someone to film her eating her breakfast and drinking her orange juice 😂
These influenzers need to start living in the real world.

Reactions: 1
Wonder when she studies or teaches her boys anything remotely like school work.

How can she once again put the safety of her boys over #gifted trip. Why on earth would any mother let 3 five year olds and the dog ride in that car on a public road, no doors, no roof, no car seats. Imagine how injured they would be if another car crashed into them. And shame on campsite for thinking this was okay, surely they must do some sort of risk assessment and putting young children in that car let alone without a car seat is a big no no. I can't imagine their insurance covers them doing things like that

Good luck to whoever has the job of brushing/combing those tangled mops on the boy's heads. They would look so much better with short hair that they could manage to look after themselves.

What will her excuse be for not working now? She's going to have a shock when her boys repeatedly get nits because she won't comb their hair! And couldn't even get them proper school shoes, half effort as always

What happens when they fall in sleep in class repeatedly because they don’t have a routine?

Probbaly nothing, now would be a good time to find a job

Lol i wont be sharing much i dont think because thry need privacy lol lol lol what u mean is ypu wont have any content cos your be at home pn yoyr bum and the kids will be at school? Why think of their privqcy now??? Didnt concern her before

Reactions: 4
Lol i wont be sharing much i dont think because thry need privacy lol lol lol what u mean is ypu wont have any content cos your be at home pn yoyr bum and the kids will be at school? Why think of their privqcy now??? Didnt concern her before
She has literally posted these boys naked time and time again over the last 5 years, posted absolutely everything about them down to when they’ve tit and smeared it all over the house, degraded then with sexual innuendos, lied saying they were products of rape, made up their father is dead publicly. Done 3 different articles and 2 go fund mes, ran out of names to change them to get yet talks about their privacy 😭😂, they wouldn’t need PRIVACY JESS IF YOU WASN’T MAKING THEM PUBLIC YOU BELLEND
acts like We don’t know where they’re going when it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know what school they’re in because she posts where she lives constantly, but oh wait she’s not meant to do that cause she’s so scared of the boys father remember. She’s embarrassing, I pray everyone that post here makes reports to the local social services like I do because those kids are in danger

• Heart
I would be embarrassed to drop my kids off at school with that tangled mess on top of their heads & draped over their eyes.
Her mate Faye should have some spare school shoes she was #kindly gifted for her boys to wear for their two weeks of trying school. (Approximately)

Lol so we already know how she will be spending her days then..laying arpund in hed cos shes too tired as shes been awake all night...anyway else thoyght it was pathetic her putting on the stories the other day oh im wearing the boys shorts ph look at me im so skinny l..one they have stretch in them and 2 no one cares lol uve had 3 kids altgoether it doesnt matter if your skinny or not

From her reel, “I’m not coping, this is the hardest part of being your mummy so far”

Is that why they weren’t in school? She couldn’t bare to hand over the “control” of them to someone else? All about her and not their needs.

From the uniform and pictures I’m 99% sure that she has chosen a school quite a way from where she currently lives…. It’s a 25-30 minute drive. It’s a tiny village school too. Maybe she’s moving? If it’s where I think it is very close to Faye… it would be her kids catchment primary school.

From the uniform and pictures I’m 99% sure that she has chosen a school quite a way from where she currently lives…. It’s a 25-30 minute drive. It’s a tiny village school too. Maybe she’s moving? If it’s where I think it is very close to Faye… it would be her kids catchment primary school.
I would have thought it would be tricky to find space for 3 at the same school, let alone same year, this late in the year. Might just have to take what you can!

There's a few schools in Cornwall with the same colours, I can't imagine she would have managed to get all 3 in that school its tiny and rarely any children who do not live in the village manage to get in, usually only if they have an older sibling in the school already. Would be really surprised if she got 3 places there at once and not living in the catchment area. These influencers are so thick, going on about privacy and safety of your children then post them in their uniform colours whilst everyone knows you live in Cornwall. It narrows it down to a few select schools , if she cared about their safety she wouldn't put pictures of them in any school gear, covering the logo isn't enough . I choose to not use my children for content and there has never been a mention or picture of my children on social media because I do respect their privacy and do not want to exploit them for views and likes

I find is bizarre she's so lost and upset without them doing their first full week at school then instantly dumps them on her mum after school on Friday to spend the weekend child free , literally still in their uniform straight from school. Is she's so lost without them this week why not spend the weekend with them?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.