Triplets in Cornwall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had white goods and furniture from her old house and she admitted previously (the stories haven’t been saved on her highlights funnily enough) that they’re in storage.
So desperate to have a house and struggling with premier inn yet still in there?!
I find it SOO bizarre.

a week or so ago, she was saying how she’d been offered the house but she possibly couldn’t move in for months blah blah blah blades on the floor, council won’t let her even though she’s desperate and would do it all herself. All that money got raised and now she had the house within a few days!

Why is she sat in the effing premier inn when she's got a home for the kids? Surely you'd be scrubbing it, measuring for carpets, curtains? Lick of paint? Moving tit in? Ordering beds/furniture/white goods?

I think something has happened with Faye from mother of five boys too
Wholeheartedly agree. She used Faye for her large audience.. and when she’s not of use anymore she’s been dropped.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I reckon faye has called her bleeping con artist and doesn't want anything more to do with it hence why she's offering refunds. Jess also said she would put a post on her grid regarding it and hasn't and then added this to this pay collectiv to her Profile which allows people to donate money but no one can see how much!

Also she is the only person I know that has been put in hotel accommodation moaned about not liking it so got given an air b n b for a couple of weeks by a friend and was then allowed to go back to the free council accommodation and wasn't peanilised for it?

People who I know who have been given hotel accommodation or hostels via the council was told if u stay overnight at friends or family's house u lose the privilege of the accommodation as your not technically homeless then because u have people who will help you

Also she keeps saying in her stories "I'm not asking for monry" she clearly is

I think it's dawning on her now that she's accepted council housing will have to pay rent and get furniture etc and it ain't simple anymore and she has to finally be an adult and look after the kids

Last edited:
  • Wow
Now she's asking for flooring quotations on her page obviously hoping someone says we will doit for free

There are loads of places in towns across the country where u can get off cuts of cheap carpet she would be better going to one of those but think she's hoping for free carper and flooring and she has already said she will be entitled to some help to get the flooring

Reactions: 2
Now she's asking for flooring quotations on her page obviously hoping someone says we will doit for free

There are loads of places in towns across the country where u can get off cuts of cheap carpet she would be better going to one of those but think she's hoping for free carper and flooring and she has already said she will be entitled to some help to get the flooring
Of course she’s on the beg for someone to take pity and do it for her.. 🙄🙄

Quick dash to argos/B+M etc and beds could be in place for the boys for this evening whilst they were in forest school. Even an air mattress for a few nights - ikea could have stuff delivered by the weekend.

I've been in her situation. I had a air mattress for months as I just couldn't afford a bed. Kids had there's in a few days. My neighbor complained about me hoovering at 11pm every night 🙄 it was the electric pump as the mattress deflated every single day.

Another entitled parent

• Heart
She is insufferable, and needs to stop with the poor little old me attitude. There’s 1000s in her situation, you just make it work. People are always giving away beds etc on fb marketplace, charity shops etc. use Google to look up floor places 🤷‍♀️.

Reactions: 1
Omg yes get a second hand bed or even mattresses or even loads of blankets folded, we had to do this when we were first asked to leave one of our rented places! U make things work for your kids no matter what! She's an entitled twit

I honestly think she thought she was gunns be gifted a farm house or cottage to I've in in Cornwall by some rich know on Instagram so her and her kids could live her dream life surfing all day and not brushing their hair!

OMG she is unbelievable. She has no grip on what it means to be an adult and join reality like the rest of us. We moved into a house during the pandemic and the house had no flooring, just floorboards, which were in such a bad state. We ran down to IKEA and bought the largest and cheapest rugs we could find to fit each room. We lived like that for 2 years, saved the money and only just a few months ago had enough money to pay for proper flooring to be put down. This is adulting love!

Oh, and can I just add - stop d*cking about on the phone, rambling away and get your tit together!

• Heart
OMG she is unbelievable. She has no grip on what it means to be an adult and join reality like the rest of us. We moved into a house during the pandemic and the house had no flooring, just floorboards, which were in such a bad state. We ran down to IKEA and bought the largest and cheapest rugs we could find to fit each room. We lived like that for 2 years, saved the money and only just a few months ago had enough money to pay for proper flooring to be put down. This is adulting love!

Oh, and can I just add - stop d*cking about on the phone, rambling away and get your tit together!
I’m absolutely sure the boys used to sleep on just a mattress at her old house! Could be wrong but I’m pretty certain

Gone back on her saved stories and yep, the kids had a mattress on the floor. She had a bed so why the need for bed etc now

just trying to play the poor me card AGAIN

The boys are all wearing Van shoes. I’m sorry, but those shoes are not cheap. How can she be on the beg for money when she can spend so much money one 3 pairs of the same shoes. Most mums in her situation would be getting clothes/footwear from a supermarket - as I have done! The mind is blown as to how people have fallen for her sob story.

Been offered the new house you’re so desperate for blah blah… spend your time on the beach and spending money on ridiculously expensive beach food.
Also she tries to claim her boys hair is naturally textured blah blah but Faye’s boys hair is curly and a bit wild but still looks well groomed.. Jessica’s boys hair is just messy.

Reactions: 6
Definitely doesn't want to work wants to be one an influencer qnd laze about on beaches all day and maybe a forest school leader when it suits her but not every day she has no shame what so ever
Screenshot_20220623-133344_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220623-133344_Instagram.jpg

She’s tagged every possible flooring company in her stories so she can try and get a freebie. I usually would think they deserve the free stuff having been homeless but they have already been given several thousand pounds to sort these things out.

Nice £65 Birkenstocks she has on this evening…

That being said.. that house is really tiny for the 4 of them

I agree with the house being tiny, but you know what, it’s better than being homeless. Also, I’m pretty sure the rent will be paid all via the council. As for the flooring, I don’t know what she moaning about, a quick hoover and a mop with a rug slapped down and it’s perfectly liveable. Like I said before, our house was worse and we still managed for 2 years until we saved. How about you stop buying such expensive footwear and save some money for the things that you actually need for your and your boys.

Reactions: 4
Lol love her comment in her video "the house is much smaller then what we had before"

Love beggers can't be choosers you entitled prick

Also moaning about nails in the floor by allowing the kids to run around in no socks or shoes and thrn when she finally made them put something on it was just a pair of socks

Also she then says about leasing the field to use as a garden, love u have only just bleeping got the keys

She will be one of those dickheads who takes her kids on the field without permission cos she believes her boys are entitled to it she's a living nightmare if I was her friend I would have to tell her to start living in the real world

I think the flooring is absolutely correct - get a couple of rugs and get on with it. The slippers and hammer blah blah.. she just fritters money constantly. Her priorities are all wrong.
I do think she’s allowed to comment on the size, she’s allowed to be a bit apprehensive about the size. It’s likely to be where the boys grow up.. will that house be big house when they’re teenagers. Likely not.
It’s not like she rejected it for being too small I guess.

Interesting however that when the go fund me was intially set up, she told everyone that it would be months and the council said they had to inspect it, get all blades and nails out etc even though she was happy too…. Funny how the story changes once she got over £6k plus that other link.

I think the flooring is absolutely correct - get a couple of rugs and get on with it. The slippers and hammer blah blah.. she just fritters money constantly. Her priorities are all wrong.
I do think she’s allowed to comment on the size, she’s allowed to be a bit apprehensive about the size. It’s likely to be where the boys grow up.. will that house be big house when they’re teenagers. Likely not.
It’s not like she rejected it for being too small I guess.

Interesting however that when the go fund me was intially set up, she told everyone that it would be months and the council said they had to inspect it, get all blades and nails out etc even though she was happy too…. Funny how the story changes once she got over £6k plus that other link.
I think the likelihood is, her story gained traction on social media and the council were forced to prioritize.
The house is very small for 4! I understand her apprehension.

Still she's got a home, whilst not ideal it's better than the premier inn

She’s alway complaining her kids are up at 10pm (and I massively sympathise with the fact that it’s been difficult to maintain bedtimes whilst all in the same hotel room) but they’re literally still fully clothed and she’s making absolutely no effort to calm them down so they can wind down for bed. She’s so frustrating.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.