Triplets in Cornwall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her boys always seem to be in expensive coordinating outfits which I find strange for someone on the breadline

Reactions: 5
So glad to find this thread! Finding her IG infuriating. And does she always have that nasal blocked nose voice….

Reactions: 4
One night in her home & complaining about something, make the best of what you have lady.

Reactions: 6
I saw the other night the kids was ripping the floorboards up which find very disrespectful, probably hoping if thry pull enough of them up the council will come and lay new one for her

Her boys always seem to be in expensive coordinating outfits which I find strange for someone on the breadline
I’ve always thought this. Constantly saying how they’re struggling, had several go fund me yet the boys are in branded clothes all the time. Priorities

Ooo another video about a “troll” comment and the hair again. She’s always had those comments; I think she’s just highlighting them because it gets her engagement up!

Reactions: 2
Just saw her account, surely if she went down the right routes she’d be entitled to support from the biological dad? Spending loads on matching outfits but not being able to save and asking for money is really poor judgement.

Reactions: 1
I don't think her kids look like girls, just kids with long hair that's not looked after properly.
Personally this is why I dislike long hair on little girls or boys because it mostly looks a knotty mess.

Reactions: 3
I don't think her kids look like girls, just kids with long hair that's not looked after properly.
Personally this is why I dislike long hair on little girls or boys because it mostly looks a knotty mess.
I disagree if it was looked after and brushed daily or put in a pony tail it would be fine, I don't think people care its long, it's just uncared for and in fact when I was at school if anyone had come in with hair like this we probably would have had social Services at our door!

Reactions: 3
The story she’s just put up… 1. Absolutely despise it when people video their children crying. 2. It’s nearly 9pm. Put your children to bed

I think she needs a home,with everything sorted to get the boys into a good routine. They have been shoved from pillar to post for months now. What i don't get is why. She does have money (all have nice clothing,surfing stuff etc) and a job and family in cornwall who could have helped.

I think she needs a home,with everything sorted to get the boys into a good routine. They have been shoved from pillar to post for months now. What i don't get is why. She does have money (all have nice clothing,surfing stuff etc) and a job and family in cornwall who could have helped.
She's got a home like u said she could have easily got a private rented place as like u said she dresses them in matching clothes, eats out every night eating and surfing, I think she knew she wanted a council house because it was the cheaper more permanent solution

It is really hard to find affordable private rentals in Cornwall so I do believe there probably wasn’t anything for her. But she definitely doesn’t help herself by splurging on a dodgy van whilst homeless, spending all the money they have on surf gear and expensive clothes (which have to match so can’t be second hand) and even contemplating not putting them into school so she can work more hours. If my kid was crying about wanting a babycino I definitely wouldn’t be filming it and they definitely wouldn’t be getting one if they behaved like that!

Wow, this women has grip on the money situation. Birkenstock shoes, matching clothes for the kids, surf gear, and now a kid wanting ‘babycino’! Isn’t that just overpriced warmed up milk? If I was that broke as she claims she, my kids wouldn’t even know what that was, and I’d certainly be making it at home and buying them one!

Wow, this women has grip on the money situation. Birkenstock shoes, matching clothes for the kids, surf gear, and now a kid wanting ‘babycino’! Isn’t that just overpriced warmed up milk? If I was that broke as she claims she, my kids wouldn’t even know what that was, and I’d certainly be making it at home and buying them one!

All of this she's a middle class entitled knob

She’s asking for people to pay her to do ads on Instagram because she ‘could do with earning some money’. Grifters gonna grift.

She’s asking for people to pay her to do ads on Instagram because she ‘could do with earning some money’. Grifters gonna grift.
Cringe as f
Sick of seeing terrible influencers get gifted stuff. Another company on the list to never use

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.