Triplets in Cornwall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad found this thread. Was starting to wonder what the so called 'trolling' was. It's not, it's people talking away from messaging directly and tbh I agree! People who know of her will say it all. The kids are gorgeous, the mother maybe needs to keep off social media a bit

I have had people messaging me saying they donated and asked for refunds and Faye has paid it back from her account as she apparently transferred all the money to Jesses account, yet Faye was assuring people that the money would stay in an account Faye would be in control of to make sure it was spent on appropriate things, I don’t know Faye at all so can’t tell if she was in on it with Jess or she’s just a good kind hearted person who has been fed loads of lies!
I would like to say Jess would have reported to the government she’s now in receipt of over 6k in her account but I can bet she hasn’t and is taking full advantage of the benefit system

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I have had people messaging me saying they donated and asked for refunds and Faye has paid it back from her account as she apparently transferred all the money to Jesses account, yet Faye was assuring people that the money would stay in an account Faye would be in control of to make sure it was spent on appropriate things, I don’t know Faye at all so can’t tell if she was in on it with Jess or she’s just a good kind hearted person who has been fed loads of lies!
I would like to say Jess would have reported to the government she’s now in receipt of over 6k in her account but I can bet she hasn’t and is taking full advantage of the benefit system
Yep defo won't have declared any of it at all xx

I think Faye is a decent human, I highly doubt she'd be in on any scam.

Reactions: 4
Faye always comes across as extremely genuine. I definitely don’t think she’d be trying to scam anyone. I expect she deeply regrets gets involved with it all

Reactions: 6
Faye always comes across as extremely genuine. I definitely don’t think she’d be trying to scam anyone. I expect she deeply regrets gets involved with it all
Well I’m guessing she doesn’t regret it and hasn’t fallen out with Jess which I am quite surprised about but it goes to show what a good lie of webs she can seemingly spin

Reactions: 2
Yeah they are definitely best friends now! So I don't know whether to believe the comment on here regarding faye being angry that she had to give money back out of her own pocket?

I think she's defo read on here though because since she mentioned tattle on Instagram and then the people who knew her in real life commented on here she's being very quiet..hoping for the drama to quieten down pnvipusly

Reactions: 3
Looking at her precious history of being super close to people and then dropping them, I give it all of 2 months before they barely interact with each other

Reactions: 1
So if your always having issues with apple pay why would you not bring a card with you?

ALSO THAT WAS THE MODT ROUND ABOUT WAY OF ASKING PEOPLE TO TRANSFER HER THE MONEY TO GET HER GROCERIES 😆

lastly who has the audacity to ask a random on the que if thry can transfer money to their account to pay for food? If I was in the que I'd be like duck off lady

Reactions: 5
Her latest rant about Applepay, just carry your card?! If you’re worried about security, most apps allow you to lock and unlock your card instantly.

I work in a supermarket and Applepay is the most irritating thing, especially when it goes down. We’ve got absolutely no control over it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.