Triplets in Cornwall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a load of rubbish about the names. Just say you decided you didn't like their original names and you now prefer these. Even better legally change them so the abc names are their middle names instead as they will now always have confusion growing up with forms, ID and school registers etc. Or if you aren't going to do that just stick with their original names which are perfectly fine and you chose them so its on you if you don't like them now. Not ohhh I want to seem a bit more hippie and surfer on my instagram so I will start calling them by their middle nature names but do nothing legally. And the oh better stop talking now about the 'trauma' she means before she says more lies about the poor father while she's in the middle of a legal case

What a load of rubbish about the names. Just say you decided you didn't like their original names and you now prefer these. Even better legally change them so the abc names are their middle names instead as they will now always have confusion growing up with forms, ID and school registers etc. Or if you aren't going to do that just stick with their original names which are perfectly fine and you chose them so its on you if you don't like them now. Not ohhh I want to seem a bit more hippie and surfer on my instagram so I will start calling them by their middle nature names but do nothing legally. And the oh better stop talking now about the 'trauma' she means before she says more lies about the poor father while she's in the middle of a legal case
She even got confused and referred to Oakley as carter, a lot of people do go by their middle names it’s extremely common! But as a local who knows here they were abc and she made it such a big thing. She would even refer to them as the abc triplets. It’s never been about people know which is which as she ALWAYS put them in order for photos and if she didn’t she made it known which was which. Also I doubt anyone cares which one was classed as A in the womb 😂

She tried to make the account name a "thing" to sell stories and make it big on Instagram but the hippie chick cornwall forest mum has worked put better for her hence why she changed their names.

Also she got in a strangers car with 3 kids cos he rbroke down???omg she just gets worse

Reactions: 1
Cant have the csrpet deliverdd todsy because the surprise is more importsnt! She pisses me off so much! Also she will get that carpet in abd when they say how we gunna fit it with everything made up that will be another excuse of why its not done!!

Cant have the csrpet deliverdd todsy because the surprise is more importsnt! She pisses me off so much! Also she will get that carpet in abd when they say how we gunna fit it with everything made up that will be another excuse of why its not done!!
I don’t reckon she even has a carpet being fitted, probably just bullsh*t as she has people asking her why there’s no carpet on her floors.

Reactions: 4
She’s got a carpet but seems to be trying to fit it herself and, naturally, it’s for her room not the boys’ because obviously she comes first.

I think she’s making a bit deal of it so someone offers to do it for free, damsel in distress always, clever though!

She’s got a carpet but seems to be trying to fit it herself and, naturally, it’s for her room not the boys’ because obviously she comes first.
In her old house she didn’t have carpet upstairs but still kept all the tacked edges they put on the skirting floor to keep the carpet secure. So all those little sharp tacked pins standing up not covered. Bet the boys have stood on it so many times. It used to really grate on me how there’s no care for keeping her home a safe one for her children

Now there is carpet down in 2 of the bedrooms she can move herself into one and the boys into the other and out of the unsafe, uncarpeted room. Obviously not! Yep you just leave the perfectly usable carpeted spare room which is far safer for the boys totally empty or as an 'office' (no idea why she needs an office when she clearly never plans on getting a job) and leave your 4 year olds in a room with no carpet coming into the winter and a totally unsafe drop especially with those high beds.

All that writing on the wall behind the carpet fitter
Those kids need some boundaries. They aren't toddlers who know no difference

All her 'home educating' is just loads of the fun stuff you do with kids around their education. Would we all love to just send our kids to fun days out , visiting attractions and being silly on shopping trips and cook with them 24/7 but thats no actual education that's just the life experiences you add in after school and on weekends. A reasponsable home educator would be spending a good 5 hours minimum a day 5 days a week in structured home lessons . She thinks because they get dumped with someone else to do that kind of work in a outdoor session 2 days a week she just doesn't have to bother. Get them in school where they stand to get some sort of education since you clearly can't be bothered

Reactions: 11
Stumbled onto her account and was interested to start with. Quickly realised she was begging!!!!

All her 'home educating' is just loads of the fun stuff you do with kids around their education. Would we all love to just send our kids to fun days out , visiting attractions and being silly on shopping trips and cook with them 24/7 but thats no actual education that's just the life experiences you add in after school and on weekends. A reasponsable home educator would be spending a good 5 hours minimum a day 5 days a week in structured home lessons . She thinks because they get dumped with someone else to do that kind of work in a outdoor session 2 days a week she just doesn't have to bother. Get them in school where they stand to get some sort of education since you clearly can't be bothered
These kids are 5!!! I would put them developmentally at 2-3.

Reactions: 6
Look at the difference. Mother of 5 boys Faye has them in Waterstones sitting nicely at a table working .

Can you imagine the carnage with the triplets. Waterstones would need redecorating.😁

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.