Triplets in Cornwall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And don't forget her teaching/teaching assistant job which she claims to have been fired from and is appealing but the real alleged reason is she was caught shoplifting and some sort of violence from her towards staff when she was caught
Oh yes the TA job that she was at for like 3 weeks before going off “sick”

Reactions: 1
So beds have arrived, I’m not sure high sleepers are a good choice for the loft room !! There are some lovely floor bed frames that she could of used so they could sleep safe … or of course she could give up one of the bigger rooms for the boys to have ….. I find myself looking at her with more and more annoyance…. She could of had that house done by now, if she’d of focused on that not so many festivals

Reactions: 5
So beds have arrived, I’m not sure high sleepers are a good choice for the loft room !! There are some lovely floor bed frames that she could of used so they could sleep safe … or of course she could give up one of the bigger rooms for the boys to have ….. I find myself looking at her with more and more annoyance…. She could of had that house done by now, if she’d of focused on that not so many festivals
And still no carpet after all that money she had and a few months of living there! How much has she spent on festivals the last couple of months yet she's letting her kids sleep on a mattress on the dirty bare floor up till now. And still no carpet before she put the beds in, just because no one would give her free carpet.

Reactions: 2
The placing of that 3rd bed is dangerous!!! It’s so close to the open staircase, she’s painted the office floor (with wall paint it will last 2mins). But the boys floor is super dirty as mentioned ^^^ I can imagine the people who have sent her stuff feel very upset with the way she is behaving. Does anyone know of anything practical she has bought for the house out of the fundraiser monies ?? So far I can see it’s all been given bar unsuitable beds ….

The placing of that 3rd bed is dangerous!!! It’s so close to the open staircase, she’s painted the office floor (with wall paint it will last 2mins). But the boys floor is super dirty as mentioned ^^^ I can imagine the people who have sent her stuff feel very upset with the way she is behaving. Does anyone know of anything practical she has bought for the house out of the fundraiser monies ?? So far I can see it’s all been given bar unsuitable beds ….
Exactly like the first fundraiser when she needed specially made beds for the kids she said she had paid for and ordered, but they never came. Then she went back on it all saying she had to move so there was no point in buying their beds. She’s a complete walking contradiction and the more you watch, the more infuriating it is!

And still no carpet after all that money she had and a few months of living there! How much has she spent on festivals the last couple of months yet she's letting her kids sleep on a mattress on the dirty bare floor up till now. And still no carpet before she put the beds in, just because no one would give her free carpet.
She should make a complaint about her carpet fitter he’s 2 weeks late to the appointment

Exactly like the first fundraiser when she needed specially made beds for the kids she said she had paid for and ordered, but they never came. Then she went back on it all saying she had to move so there was no point in buying their beds. She’s a complete walking contradiction and the more you watch, the more infuriating it is!
She could of got some pretty cheap floor beds from ikea and had plenty of money to sort the boys floor out …. She’s not planned anything at all, she should of 100% got them all in one of the other bedrooms and sorted the boys room, then put their furniture up there …. She says her problems are adhd related and I can see that partly, but if she can focus to complete her degree she can most definitely focus to prioritise her house, it’s clear she doesn’t want to, she isn’t struggling with executive function, she thinks she is entitled to everything without her effort, believing punching out a baby gives you an entitlement, she’s in for a very rude awakening, I can see those boys needing behaviour interventions soon, she says she’s teaching the boys about consent and limits, but her wording is all off for that, the chair balance/climbing things was outright dangerous, exploration is fine as long as it’s safe and phrases like ‘be careful’ are just not used, you’d replace it with ‘look how high up you are’ ‘what’s your plan to come down’. But when something is outright dangerous it’s a simple, this isn’t safe we have to stop, let’s put feet on the ground …. She’s full of utter crap …

Reactions: 8
Faye from motheroffiveboys must be so sick of her tagging along like a groupie where ever she goes. Especially with the home schooling now every clubs she my be like ffs here she comes again not being able to plan her own activities with her boys . She must just be like hmmm what shall we do today, I know I will just go wherever faye is going. Faye whilst being annoying with ads seems to be fairly well put together and has a good home school /family set up. If I was her I wouldn't want to be in anyway associated with a fraud like Jessica especially when organisations like SS are involved

Reactions: 4
Anyone who knows the father of this boys knows what she is doing, he’s a known skater and always has been since school. It was his thing! He’s always been the skater with long hair and in her screenshots she said she was growing their hair to be like him so can’t help but think that’s why she’s obsessed with them being skaters 😅
So bizarre that she’s going out her way to make her kids like the man who supposedly raped and impregnated her

Reactions: 3
She’s a prime example of whats wrong with the world. I still remember the days when she had a wish list with everything from a car to washing machines When the boys were tiny.

She’s exempt from the benefits 2 child cap, she’s been racking it in plus student loans but has always relied on others to pay her way, always begging. She only jumped the queue and got that house because Faye tagged Steve Double (the doggiest bleep of an mp’s) wife in her posts, two weeks later they had a house And she replied ‘we will look into it ASAP’ Funny that. I have the screenshots! A list influencers managed to jump to the top of the queue.

The bit I find the hardest is her genuine belief she should be helped, like she’s shocked when people don’t. Those boys are only not in school because she wants to maintain an ‘influencer’ lifestyle and tbh if they were in school they’d been on the radar for social services, dirty, behind in their development etc.

Also why was she still doing her ‘degree’ in August? you only do resits in august......

Reactions: 4
She’s a prime example of whats wrong with the world. I still remember the days when she had a wish list with everything from a car to washing machines When the boys were tiny.

She’s exempt from the benefits 2 child cap, she’s been racking it in plus student loans but has always relied on others to pay her way, always begging. She only jumped the queue and got that house because Faye tagged Steve Double (the doggiest bleep of an mp’s) wife in her posts, two weeks later they had a house And she replied ‘we will look into it ASAP’ Funny that. I have the screenshots! A list influencers managed to jump to the top of the queue.

The bit I find the hardest is her genuine belief she should be helped, like she’s shocked when people don’t. Those boys are only not in school because she wants to maintain an ‘influencer’ lifestyle and tbh if they were in school they’d been on the radar for social services, dirty, behind in their development etc.

Also why was she still doing her ‘degree’ in August? you only do resits in august......
Hers was a resit as she failed it first time around

I remember her begging for the essentials with her go fund me , items on the list were a dishwasher and a new car from a dealership they were offering her at discount which she said it was too good of a deal to miss. Hardy essentials and she was begging other people to pay for them

I remember her begging for the essentials with her go fund me , items on the list were a dishwasher and a new car from a dealership they were offering her at discount which she said it was too good of a deal to miss. Hardy essentials and she was begging other people to pay for them
Then never even got the car from the dealership because they didn’t have the one she wanted 😂

I don’t usually comment on this thread, but jesus duck the state of the boys hair in her latest story! That’s really going to hurt them brushing that matted mess out. How can she let it get that bad?

Reactions: 6
I don’t usually comment on this thread, but jesus duck the state of the boys hair in her latest story! That’s really going to hurt them brushing that matted mess out. How can she let it get that bad?
I thought that, you can acctually see the matting in the hair today , she can't even lie and say its surfer beach style hair that has been brushed when it's so knotty you can see the groups of knots in pictures. Not brushing your children's hair is actually classed as neglect

Reactions: 5
I thought that, you can acctually see the matting in the hair today , she can't even lie and say its surfer beach style hair that has been brushed when it's so knotty you can see the groups of knots in pictures. Not brushing your children's hair is actually classed as neglect
Honestly, it makes me feel awful for them. My girls have long hair that tangles just from a day at school or swimming, sometimes it produces tears brushing them out, even trying my hardest to be gentle.

I can’t imagine ever letting my children’s hair getting into that state.

Last edited:
It’s awful, I like boys with long hair, but if she’s incapable of keeping it decent she needs to get it cut in a more manageable shorter style.

Reactions: 3
I really dont mean to speak horribly about children as its not there fault,But my god they look like they need a good scrub! There is nothing wrong with boys having long hair but please brush it! Its constantly in there poor faces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.