Triplets in Cornwall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I cannot believe she got them a puppy! With all of her woes about money - how is she going to afford vet treatment or any damage the puppy does to the house?! Plus when she cries homeless again (which she will because she is incapable of being an adult and earning an income) - has she thought about the impact having a pet will have on any future housing applications (including private rental) ??

Mark my words - there will be a) a whinge that she can’t afford to keep the dog (which will be everyone else’s fault but hers) and b) a whinge when having the dog causes issues with future housing. I give it 9 months before the dog is given to wealthy mum or dad because she CBF. Can’t wait for a tabloid to do an investigation into this grifter - influencer wannabe.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Omg I cannot believe she got them a puppy! With all of her woes about money - how is she going to afford vet treatment or any damage the puppy does to the house?! Plus when she cries homeless again (which she will because she is incapable of being an adult and earning an income) - has she thought about the impact having a pet will have on any future housing applications (including private rental) ??

Mark my words - there will be a) a whinge that she can’t afford to keep the dog (which will be everyone else’s fault but hers) and b) a whinge when having the dog causes issues with future housing. I give it 9 months before the dog is given to wealthy mum or dad because she CBF. Can’t wait for a tabloid to do an investigation into this grifter - influencer wannabe.
I felt exactly the same when I saw this 😭 dogs aren’t easy to look after! And the kids get neglected as it is! But the poor dog….as a mother of children and a dog…the dog has cost me more this year than my children.
without being horrible also the boys seems quite boisterous and they aren’t watched as it is.
That pup will need insurance, it will need worming, flea, tick treatments regularly, jabs every year plus whatever other needs it has, regular grooming! She can’t even brush her childrens hair but now thinks she home schools, goes to uni, moans online 24/7, has no money…needs to do her house up. The list is endless 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
All I can think of is all the puppy wee on the new carpets, she was never very bothered when the boys made mess and let them wear saggy nappies, hygiene isn’t the best in their home

Bloody hell, we finally managed to buy a house in our 40s and got out of renting after all these years. Finally secure and I would love my children to have a dog as I did as a child - and to have a dog again myself!

Just can’t afford it though. We added up the monthly insurance, the fees for jabs, the grooming costs, good quality food, contingencies for co paying insurance for anything that might crop up and isn’t fully covered. We cannot afford it at all and I don’t think we ever will be able to.

I don’t know how people manage to afford to keep dogs on an average wage, how can she afford all that?

And new cream carpets and a puppy - good luck with that one!

Can’t believe she’s gone and got a puppy.
Well actually it’s her so I can actually believe it 🤦🏻‍♀️
What is she going to do with it when she takes off to festivals and the like?
who’s going to keep it company when the kids are at forest school for those two days a week, I’m presuming she’s at uni on those days.
Poor little sod being at the mercy of that feral threesome and their deranged mother.

Reactions: 7
Oh my goodness!!! A puppy !!! Cream carpets !!! Very little boundaries!!! Out all the time !! It’s just a disaster in the making …. That house will stink in no time …. The boys look so unkempt, her homeschooling trips to wherever indoor learning are over …. Puppies are mobile babies….. they take a huge amount of looking after !!!

Reactions: 4
All I can think is that those boys will drag that puppy around as they’ve got no boundaries and eventually the dog will snap and bite one of them. And she’ll be so sad about having to re home or PTS when it’ll be no one’s fault but her own. I wonder if she did any research at all into suitable breeds 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m aghast

I’m just at a loss for words.
She is so irresponsible, she’s needed to do two crowd surfing stints in the last year and has the money to get a dog and got a freaking collie of all dogs with no garden, she has constantly boasted about never being home and all the places she goes aren’t pet friendly. She doesn’t brush her childrens hair due to consent so what she what she just won’t care for the dog because it can’t say yes 🤣, anyone notice how the boys birthday post was mainly about herself not them, about how she feels etc. she is way to selfish to be a mum let alone a pet owner who will need looking after its whole life.

Reactions: 3
So shocked she's got herself a puppy to neglect, she's out all day every day at loads of places that are not dog friendly so it will be left alone all day on its own. Then abused by the feral children when they are home. Plus a puppy needs so much time at home with it to adjust and she will either leave it home alone while it's still so young or drag it out like an accessory

She angers me soooo much, couldnt affoord to privately rent earlier in the year due to no funds, couldnt afford carpets earlier in the year so was begging for a freebie but buys a bleeping dog??? Seripusly if i was her mum id have to go and tell her to grow thr guck up and be respinsible, she is at uni 2 days a week and has 3 boys who literslly show no boundaries at all so when that dog snaps and bites one of them it will be everyone elses fault but her own...literally so angry trying to be relatable in a cost of living crisis but goes and buys a dog...very relatsble jess! The boys bedroom still hasnt got carpet but its ok they have a dog...i know what i would have done put the dog on hold and got the carpets!!!

Can’t see that dog lasting with them, and I wouldn’t be surprised if she makes up some tit like one of the ferals becoming allergic to it when she offloads it 🙄

She cant even manage to look after her own children,Hows she going to cope with a dog too? Yes puppies are sweet and cuddly but they also need alot of hard work and attention..

I suppose she thinks the laundry content is funny ?? It just a perfect example of what a mess she is …. She’s got no job and in uni 2 days a week, she has plenty of time to fold and sort laundry !! But hang on her boys don’t even have clothes storage only she has !! Maybe they just get the pile on the floor along with the bare floor boards, along with the dangerous room …. The way she monetises those boys is disgusting…

Just waiting for the justgiving page when she can't afford the vets bills for the pup!

I don’t know if anyone has mentioned it, but that heavy fire surround just propped up against the wall makes me so nervous.

The boys bouncing around near it, and now a puppy who might bang against it.

If she hasn’t secured it to the wall (which it doesn’t look like), then that’s a real potential hazard.

So the puppy is at a lecture with her . Good job all the students do not want to bring pets in !!

I don’t know if anyone has mentioned it, but that heavy fire surround just propped up against the wall makes me so nervous.

The boys bouncing around near it, and now a puppy who might bang against it.

If she hasn’t secured it to the wall (which it doesn’t look like), then that’s a real potential hazard.

I too feel the same. That is definitely not secure . There was a little girl killed here a few years ago when something similar fell on her. This is an accident waiting to happen.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.