Triplets in Cornwall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like the house is destined to be as messy as the kids hair!
With all the help she’s had surely she should be a bit more sorted than she is with it.

Reactions: 1
Looks like the house is destined to be as messy as the kids hair!
With all the help she’s had surely she should be a bit more sorted than she is with it.
The kids bedroom looks like a death trap! No carpet,no curtains,beds all cramped together next to a window thats letting a draft in! 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

And level with the stair rail 😳
That room is totally unsuitable for them.
She could have put them in the large room she’s claimed for herself and moved her stuff in the smaller room that she’s now decided is an office.

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry but it's making me feel ill with that thing hanging off the kids bed. Their bedroom is literally a very serious accident waiting to happen.
Also, all this home education bullshit, wait until it's winter, cold, wet you know those kids are going to be in on an iPad, while mummy begs for tit online.

Drawings on the wall behind her already. No respect for someone else's property. I own my house and there's no way I would let my 4 year old drawer on the wall and they know boundaries so dont do it aswell let alone when she's living in someone else's house. And was that bugs I saw running across the floor? And still unbelievably no carpets but how much money on festivals! For god sake pay a carpet fitter with the money you set aside on festivals , whole house would have been carpeted within a week or 2. Or minimum get some large room sized rugs!

Reactions: 3
That room is totally unsuitable for them.
She could have put them in the large room she’s claimed for herself and moved her stuff in the smaller room that she’s now decided is an office.
Boys in the big room, her in the smaller office room (which doesn’t look that small) ans have an office or a playroom in the attic. No brainer, right?! You’d give three boys largest room?

Reactions: 6
She said thr boys choose the room....the boys are 4 years old ffs set some boundaries...it's OK to say no sometimes!!

Reactions: 4
My cousin has just gone into temporary housing and the council have said they can help up to £1500 towards a deposit so why was yet another go fund me made for her 😵💫 she didn’t tell people that part did she

Drawings on the wall behind her already. No respect for someone else's property. I own my house and there's no way I would let my 4 year old drawer on the wall and they know boundaries so dont do it aswell let alone when she's living in someone else's house. And was that bugs I saw running across the floor? And still unbelievably no carpets but how much money on festivals! For god sake pay a carpet fitter with the money you set aside on festivals , whole house would have been carpeted within a week or 2. Or minimum get some large room sized rugs!
She’s out so much furniture up now that it’s going to be a nightmare having to take it all down for flooring to be fitted. Something I can’t imagine her doing so I personally think no carpets are being fitted

Worst part is she’s washed and brushed their hair because they’re no in an education setting. Which makes it worse because she knows it’s not acceptable but just can’t be bothered unless she has to to prevent complaints

So basically she’s going to uni, but doesn’t no what she wants to , so in my eyes only going to she doesn’t have to work and can claim benefits, and as for the boys it seem she only wants them out door, when kids are in reception does she not no they have free play and able to go out loads a play well they do at the school my kids go to. ok they do learn but nothing like just sitting at tables all day

Her inspiration seems to be Dr Jessica Taylor who doesn’t work (and to the best of my knowledge never has) in any of the fields she spouts her mouth off about, is often misguided and is sometimes downright dangerous in her assertions (she’s very against mental health medication, makes general assertions and has clearly never seen anyone in an acute mental health crisis). Basically she wants to ‘make a difference’ but the best way to make a difference is to actually work in a sector. It’s the only way to truly know what changes are needed and by doing it well you make a difference on an individual level very quickly. But that’s not what she wants. She has an entitled view she can ‘change the world’ just by getting a qualification (and probably having a few rants).

Her inspiration seems to be Dr Jessica Taylor who doesn’t work (and to the best of my knowledge never has) in any of the fields she spouts her mouth off about, is often misguided and is sometimes downright dangerous in her assertions (she’s very against mental health medication, makes general assertions and has clearly never seen anyone in an acute mental health crisis). Basically she wants to ‘make a difference’ but the best way to make a difference is to actually work in a sector. It’s the only way to truly know what changes are needed and by doing it well you make a difference on an individual level very quickly. But that’s not what she wants. She has an entitled view she can ‘change the world’ just by getting a qualification (and probably having a few rants).
Jessica is absolutely dangerous!

She is a gobby cow and when you actually look at her academic background, she mostly did OU 🙄 much like our Jess.... 🤣

The more i watch her,the more i realise how much tit she chats!..(Eg-talking about the names of her children)

The more i watch her,the more i realise how much tit she chats!..(Eg-talking about the names of her children)
She story escalates and more excuses arise every time she mentions it 😂
The fact she says she didn’t know their nursery was calling them first names is a lie because she’s repeated posted emails about them in nursery and first names were used then out of nowhere after she started using middle names the nursery emails started to use the names also

She story escalates and more excuses arise every time she mentions it 😂
The fact she says she didn’t know their nursery was calling them first names is a lie because she’s repeated posted emails about them in nursery and first names were used then out of nowhere after she started using middle names the nursery emails started to use the names also
Scared of them being nicked because people knew what she was calling them 😂😂😂😂 she legit posts her LOCATIONS all the time, stories of her say out side her house. People know where she is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.