Triplets in Cornwall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't forget and the poor boys have no got beds and are sleeping on the floor for whatever reason she makes up it being someone else's fault they have not got beds
Apart from cots that were broken apart when she tried to take the sides down and use them as cot beds…when they were not 🤦🏽‍♀️ The kids have never ever had a bed

Reactions: 1
Given that she’s so qualified, wouldn’t it be a good idea to get a job as a teacher so she doesn’t have to crowdfund her rent? You can’t really ‘change the education system’ by proceeding to get more qualifications and never actually getting the experience of working in the school settings.

Reactions: 6
Given that she’s so qualified, wouldn’t it be a good idea to get a job as a teacher so she doesn’t have to crowdfund her rent? You can’t really ‘change the education system’ by proceeding to get more qualifications and never actually getting the experience of working in the school settings.
Exactly this how can she change anything when she's not experienced it lol

But the truth is the girl doesn't want to work in the real sense of the word, she wants to give interviews on what she thinks she should happen Nd get paid to surf and attend festivals each weekend!!

She thinks she's relatable but everyone knows that her family are minted and she's played the system really well in order to get this house.

The house is a three bedroom house which she didn't mention when she first got it

She made out it was tiny and then a few weeks ago showed the office space she is using which is bigger then the kids bedro!

Reactions: 4
I would be quite embarrassed to admit I was a trained teacher if my 3 boys were clearly developmentally behind especially with speech. I wouldn't go publicly broadcasting it. If anything, if she was any good as a teacher they should be ahead of other their age not behind

Also makes me cringe when I see the "home reno" in her bio. Your in a council house! How can you possibly have an account that focuses on home renovation when it's not even your house 😆. If you want to be an instagrammer with a home renovation account get off your lazy entitled ass, get a job and purchase a home!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Also the way she pulls faces in videos annoys me, very immature!

She hasn't secured the fire surround either by the looks of it and is worrying about ornaments for the kiss rooms but hasn't got carpet down for them...what will happen when she needs to move all the beds to get the carpets down??

I would be quite embarrassed to admit I was a trained teacher if my 3 boys were clearly developmentally behind especially with speech. I wouldn't go publicly broadcasting it. If anything, if she was any good as a teacher they should be ahead of other their age not behind

Also makes me cringe when I see the "home reno" in her bio. Your in a council house! How can you possibly have an account that focuses on home renovation when it's not even your house 😆. If you want to be an instagrammer with a home renovation account get off your lazy entitled ass, get a job and purchase a home!
And they still have a baby bottle at their age, been a teacher you would think she would no it holds them back with their speech

I'm not sure if she's a teacher or not, I can't keep up but even if she is a teacher teaching your own kids at home seems a totally different thing to teaching within a school, teaching kdis that aren't your own.
I know teachers personally who are fabulous teachers in school but admit they really couldn't hack teaching their own during lockdown!

Reactions: 3
I absolutely don’t disagree with home education and also don’t disagree with single parents doing this. However, she’s crowdfunded for everyday life costs twice in the space of 2 years. I know she didn’t set the second one up but she condoned it, advertised it and set up a second link to ensure money came directly to her so that’s a decent indicator that you wanted a crowdfunder. People who are crowdfunding on relatively big platforms absolutely should be scrutinised. If she hadn’t done that then nobody would care whether she was using her teaching degree to teach or not.

Reactions: 6
I absolutely don’t disagree with home education and also don’t disagree with single parents doing this. However, she’s crowdfunded for everyday life costs twice in the space of 2 years. I know she didn’t set the second one up but she condoned it, advertised it and set up a second link to ensure money came directly to her so that’s a decent indicator that you wanted a crowdfunder. People who are crowdfunding on relatively big platforms absolutely should be scrutinised. If she hadn’t done that then nobody would care whether she was using her teaching degree to teach or not.

100% this she's very infuriating!

So she says she can't work because she was homeless but that was months ago now. Why wasn't she working as soon as they had a base. Can't be because of childcare issues since her boys go with someone everytime she wants a night out no problem and if she had bothered to enroll them in a school in plenty of time, regardless of homelessness she would have time to work. She could even put them in a school now there would be tons in her area but she just wants to be like mother of 5 boys.

How funny she's not posting screenshots of her shoplifting and loosing her job or when she claimed she was raped but yet she was still trying to be his bit on the side even though he supposedly raped her. And that she's got services looking into the welfare of her children for legitimate reasons. Not want to screenshot those posts?

So she says she can't work because she was homeless but that was months ago now. Why wasn't she working as soon as they had a base. Can't be because of childcare issues since her boys go with someone everytime she wants a night out no problem and if she had bothered to enroll them in a school in plenty of time, regardless of homelessness she would have time to work. She could even put them in a school now there would be tons in her area but she just wants to be like mother of 5 boys.

How funny she's not posting screenshots of her shoplifting and loosing her job or when she claimed she was raped but yet she was still trying to be his bit on the side even though he supposedly raped her. And that she's got services looking into the welfare of her children for legitimate reasons. Not want to screenshot those posts?
There are some interesting posts on here aren’t there.

The way I see it School = Free childcare = chance to work and provide a better life

I thought the same. I know many people may not agree with this site and think it’s all bullying. Or that we are all extremely unhappy in our lives 🥴 but actually if you really do post yourself so publicly on a platform, you have to be accountable for your bullshit.
When you’re a parent and working so hard to make ends meet, seeing this behaviour and watching these kids not even get washed or have their hair brushed while mum prances about here there and everywhere it is annoying. It’s calling a spade a spade, and reading things on here knowing about the lying of rape and court action, the lies…it’s just tit and it is sad. I feel terribly sorry for these babies. I’m not saying she is a terrible mother, she just makes selfish poor choices that no child should have to endure. All I hope is maybe by reading this, can all these people really be wrong Jess? Maybe it’s time to just re look at how she treats others and how she presents herself. Not once have there been awful threats it’s just a site doing what it was made to do, discuss those that parade themselves on social media for the world to see. If I saw people writing these things about me, I really would be devastated but I would also take a long hard look at myself. I think maybe she is so upset because there are some home truths on here that were meant to stay hidden and would have probably stayed more private had she not been begging for so much money in the last 2 years. A time we have all struggled.
Do right by your kids. Tell them their dad isn’t dead and living in the sky, don’t ever tell them they are a product of a made up rape you concocted because you didn’t like the outcome of someone’s feelings for you, make sure the kids have a school and are happy and settled and go and do something for yourself so you aren’t in a position whereby you need to be begging people for their hard earned money because you want to surf and swan off to countless festivals in a van paid for with other peoples money 🤷🏽‍♀️
If you want to be relatable you must first be real

Reactions: 10
I thought the same. I know many people may not agree with this site and think it’s all bullying. Or that we are all extremely unhappy in our lives 🥴 but actually if you really do post yourself so publicly on a platform, you have to be accountable for your bullshit.
When you’re a parent and working so hard to make ends meet, seeing this behaviour and watching these kids not even get washed or have their hair brushed while mum prances about here there and everywhere it is annoying. It’s calling a spade a spade, and reading things on here knowing about the lying of rape and court action, the lies…it’s just tit and it is sad. I feel terribly sorry for these babies. I’m not saying she is a terrible mother, she just makes selfish poor choices that no child should have to endure. All I hope is maybe by reading this, can all these people really be wrong Jess? Maybe it’s time to just re look at how she treats others and how she presents herself. Not once have there been awful threats it’s just a site doing what it was made to do, discuss those that parade themselves on social media for the world to see. If I saw people writing these things about me, I really would be devastated but I would also take a long hard look at myself. I think maybe she is so upset because there are some home truths on here that were meant to stay hidden and would have probably stayed more private had she not been begging for so much money in the last 2 years. A time we have all struggled.
Do right by your kids. Tell them their dad isn’t dead and living in the sky, don’t ever tell them they are a product of a made up rape you concocted because you didn’t like the outcome of someone’s feelings for you, make sure the kids have a school and are happy and settled and go and do something for yourself so you aren’t in a position whereby you need to be begging people for their hard earned money because you want to surf and swan off to countless festivals in a van paid for with other peoples money 🤷🏽‍♀️
If you want to be relatable you must first be real
Spot on. I'm sure most of us if not all of us want the same out come, these boys thriving having a happy healthy future with a proper education and being given the best start in life. We are pointing out she clearly isn't doing what she should and could be for them and hopefully when she reads these post she will snap out of the me me me attitude and see it should all be for them

I'm not sure if she's a teacher or not, I can't keep up but even if she is a teacher teaching your own kids at home seems a totally different thing to teaching within a school, teaching kdis that aren't your own.
I know teachers personally who are fabulous teachers in school but admit they really couldn't hack teaching their own during lockdown!
She’s a teacher?
Has she ever held a teaching job?!!!

She’s a teacher?
Has she ever held a teaching job?!!!
She only finished her degree a few weeks ago and I’m not sure if she knows if she’s passed yet but, either way, she has no intention of getting a teaching job. She does do some outdoor sessions with kids (that sound pretty ad hoc really) but not the type that you’d need a full teaching qualification to do (maybe an NVQ or something but definitely not full status).

She’s essentially done her training and decided she doesn’t want to be a teacher (probably too much like hard work) and is claiming that joining a union and doing a ten-a-penny educational psychology MSc will mean that she can change the education system.

Nice ambition but just get to work as a teacher for a few years. Observed sessions as a trainee are not the same as actually working at the coal face and you can create change without understanding the system. I’d imagine she’d be a pain in the arse for a headteacher to manage though.

Has she actually done her teacher training though? As in with placements in a school? A PGCE with QTS status? Or does she just have an Education degree? As that doesn't make her a teacher.

I'm just going into my final year of my Education degree. I can tell you all the theory, about Education around the world, about different pedagogical approaches. But in May I won't actually be a teacher. That's something I'll do once I've graduated and will involve actually working in a school, planning and delivering lessons and being assessed before being awarded QTS if I pass the assessments. I don't think she's ever done that has she?

Edit. Spelling.

No way can she actually have done a Pgce with propert teaching placements. Most intense year of my life. in School full time whilst on placement and then going into uni full time for the rest of the year with a heavy load of assignment. From what I’ve seen of her schedule there is absolutely no way that this is what she has been doing

No way can she actually have done a Pgce with propert teaching placements. Most intense year of my life. in School full time whilst on placement and then going into uni full time for the rest of the year with a heavy load of assignment. From what I’ve seen of her schedule there is absolutely no way that this is what she has been doing
She did do placement but she failed that year and then said it was cause her dads dog died 😅, she also got loads of compliments to the uni about her placement because she was filming herself in the school 🫠
If you followed her for a while you’d have seen her complaining about this all, a lot of complaints were made to her uni about her. Surprised she was never booted of the course

• Wow
Really I’m surprised. I’ve only been following her for a few months but from what I’ve seen she has definitely not been doing any sort of a placement. I think mine were for 6 weeks and 3 months. Very much full time. I’m not sure how she would have managed this considering she doesn’t have any childcare.

She did do placement but she failed that year and then said it was cause her dads dog died 😅, she also got loads of compliments to the uni about her placement because she was filming herself in the school 🫠
If you followed her for a while you’d have seen her complaining about this all, a lot of complaints were made to her uni about her. Surprised she was never booted of the course
And don't forget her teaching/teaching assistant job which she claims to have been fired from and is appealing but the real alleged reason is she was caught shoplifting and some sort of violence from her towards staff when she was caught

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.