Triplets in Cornwall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s on her entirely that they don’t have a place in school. I feel sorry for those boys, they are already at a disadvantage now.
Was always gonna be this way with her. She can ever do anything right. Don’t get why she was able to travel across cornwall for their nursery and her “job” drive to loads of festivals etc but can do a school run

Reactions: 6
August reel, not a single day out in anywhere remotely based around the boys I.e lappa valley, flambards, dairyland, camel creek the list goes on. How most parents spend their summer holidays taking their kids to kid places but no she's just all me me me and either drag the boys along or dump them on someone else

How is she possibly going to provide those boys with the education they deserve whilst simultaneously studying for an MSc in psychology and holding down any kind of paid employment? She clearly just didn’t apply on time as she didn’t want to end up commuting (ie having to get up at 7am each day like the rest of the world). When actually she would have been able to complain much more about their situation if she’d applied and their school was in an inconvenient area.

Reactions: 4
I find it odd how keen she is to make everyone aware the male that was in her company was a friend! Heaven forbid people think she has a dating life

Reactions: 1
I find it odd how keen she is to make everyone aware the male that was in her company was a friend! Heaven forbid people think she has a dating life
It's because she knows if she admitted to having a bf everyone will want their go fund money back. Plus when she needs to start the next begging exercise again she can't have a man beside her . So friend he is..... not....

The audacity of that girl to talk about money trouble when she’s just blown 8k of other peoples money in what a 6 week period 😵💫

Reactions: 2
The audacity of that girl to talk about money trouble when she’s just blown 8k of other peoples money in what a 6 week period 😵💫

Was coming on here to same the same thing I am fuming I want to put under the reel "or just do whst you do and start go fund me's every time your in the tit" I'm raging

Was coming on here to same the same thing I am fuming I want to put under the reel "or just do whst you do and start go fund me's every time your in the tit" I'm raging
Just when I think she can’t do anything else to make my jaw drop she does

I followed her for a while and always get concerned about how often she's distracted by her phone at the wheel, filming either herself or the kids. Even if a phone mount is used I still feel it's a distraction! You literally still have to turn your phone on, camera on, then looking at the camera etc. she's been doing it on and off since I've followed her a couple years ago!! I am particularly sensitive to the subject as I neerly lost a relative due to another driver distracted by their phone and causing an accident, I wish I could shout at her please stop!!

I followed her for a while and always get concerned about how often she's distracted by her phone at the wheel, filming either herself or the kids. Even if a phone mount is used I still feel it's a distraction! You literally still have to turn your phone on, camera on, then looking at the camera etc. she's been doing it on and off since I've followed her a couple years ago!! I am particularly sensitive to the subject as I neerly lost a relative due to another driver distracted by their phone and causing an accident, I wish I could shout at her please stop!!
Where I live it is illegal to use your phone whilst driving, even having it on your lap is an offence . A relative learned this the hard way when he received a photo of himself & a fine in the mail.

Where I live it is illegal to use your phone whilst driving, even having it on your lap is an offence . A relative learned this the hard way when he received a photo of himself & a fine in the mail.
Absolutely! I'm not clued up on the law but it has got tighter. I've followed her for a while and she does it a lot! It grinds me every time!

She is doing my head in making out she cares about people's energy bills when all summer she's prancing about at festivals that cost over £100 a ticket!

She wants to be relatable but also wants to live this unrealistic life

Watch when October hits and she's begging for help with fuel bills cos "I'm a single mum and we have no carpet and we are really cold and I only get a little bit of help"

Shouldn't of wasted all the money on tit then jess 😒

She is doing my head in making out she cares about people's energy bills when all summer she's prancing about at festivals that cost over £100 a ticket!

Watch when October hits and she's begging for help with fuel bills cos "I'm a single mum and we have no carpet and we are really cold and I only get a little bit of help"

Don't forget and the poor boys have no got beds and are sleeping on the floor for whatever reason she makes up it being someone else's fault they have not got beds

As predicted day one of home Ed. Minimal learning, no books or sat down learning just a trip to a cathedral, but she also mentioned how she had been in aldi and primark so clearly just a trip shopping for whatever she needed and oh better pop in the cathedral and pretend it's a full school days worth of learning

This was my thoughts exactly when I seen her stories about the this morning thing!!

As predicted day one of home Ed. Minimal learning, no books or sat down learning just a trip to a cathedral, but she also mentioned how she had been in aldi and primark so clearly just a trip shopping for whatever she needed and oh better pop in the cathedral and pretend it's a full school days worth of learning
I know some amazing home Ed families and it works fantastically for them but can't see it working in this family, I think they need to be in school!

Reactions: 4
This was my thoughts exactly when I seen her stories about the this morning thing!!

I know some amazing home Ed families and it works fantastically for them but can't see it working in this family, I think they need to be in school!
Surely really early on in life especially kids benefit from being taught to read and write by someone qualified? Which I don’t think she is?

Reactions: 3
The boys need some structure. An opportunity to improve their speech interacting with their school mates. Some rules not loads but some
They need to learn about time keeping etc etc .

She compares herself to mother of boys but there is no comparison. In that house there is freedom and lots of the out doors but there is also structure and discipline and concentrated learning. The boys look cared for and put together. Some of them have long hair but its looked after. Totally different.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.