TripletGirlsAndSon aka SingleMomToTripletGirlsAnd1 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She gets her following based of being a “single” parent plus there’s perks of being on sole benefits she’ll get the warm home discount most of her council tax paid for her whereas if she claimed as a couple they’d have to pay all the council tax and wouldn’t be entitled to the warm home discount either considering he works full time so he’ll be earning more than 900 a month.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else see on her live earlier her saying she had just spent £250 at tkmax brought the girls Micheal Kors coats 😩😩 defo raking it in!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Anyone else see on her live earlier her saying she had just spent £250 at tkmax brought the girls Micheal Kors coats 😩😩 defo raking it in!!!
That’s vile, like all these people gifting her could be giving her their last quid, she’s parsing around what she’s bought. Yet again, the people sending her loads of gifts worth £10s £100s are just as bloody bad funding her lifestyle!

yet her wee girls are still squeezing into clothes 🤢 btw MK coats from TK are £30. she’s obviously stating them as RRP price which id imagine would add up to that price

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lool was about to say this saw them in baby size 29.99 there
yet her wee girls are still squeezing into clothes 🤢 btw MK coats from TK are £30. she’s obviously stating them as RRP price which id imagine would add up to that price
S B

Reactions: 1
like the above said. Just another lie 🙄
She’s not big lying about spending 250 pound on coats they’re gonna wear for a couple of months. People who spend that amount on babies for naked clothes are bleeping stupid 😂 she doesn’t look good saying that lmao. Again considering she only had 100 pound left to her name a few days ago for the rest of the month.. where is all this money coming from?! Surely she can’t be making THIS much off Tiktok?

I’m quite shocked she’s not live now, considering it’s the last couple of hours of the competition left?

The wax burners shouldn’t even be left on within reach of the kids! The other day he put his hot dog in there and spilt all the wax
I shouldn’t laugh but honestly that girls a train wreck!

She’s on live again!!!! What is this lead board tit she keeps doing?

she’s having a McDonald’s breakfast and AJ is drinking Coke at this time 🙄 disgusting! How does she even find the time I have one 6 month old and I don’t get to sit on my phone, she wants my attention or I’m cleaning my flat, doing washing ect.

I’ve spent all morning prepping spooky Halloween food with my kids, first time I’m sitting down and checking my phone, wish I could go live all day and sit and ask for gifts 🤣 oh how the TikTok people live.

I’ve spent all morning prepping spooky Halloween food with my kids, first time I’m sitting down and checking my phone, wish I could go live all day and sit and ask for gifts 🤣 oh how the TikTok people live.
you see it wayyy to often. theres one called ‘mummytotwoboys’ and she’s constantly on it aswell, wee girl looks no older than 17

Why does that wannabee she does lives with wear his hat like that!? I’m genuinely puzzled as to how it’s staying on his head! 😂

I’ve been so busy today you know doing mum tit with my kids for halloween,

has she been live today????

So Chloe has just openly admitted on live that Ross is at hers all the time, has a spare key and she occasionally shags him😐🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.