TripletGirlsAndSon aka SingleMomToTripletGirlsAnd1 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said Ross came gave AJ a kiss then left again 😂
When she was live with her sister earlier in the day her mum said "is Ross in work"
If you're not together why does your mum need to know he's in work and not at your house 😂😂

bleeping fabulousa as perfume 😂😂😂😂 why has that tickled me so much, she’s a scruff 😂
Honestly she was getting ready to go to the shops and she used two different bottles of the fabric spray and sprayed herself 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
When she was live with her sister earlier in the day her mum said "is Ross in work"
If you're not together why does your mum need to know he's in work and not at your house 😂😂

Honestly she was getting ready to go to the shops and she used two different bottles of the fabric spray and sprayed herself 🤦🏻‍♀️
fabulosa have a “ready to wear” spray that’s designed for your clothes, it might have just been that. I know I use it on my clothes?

Aaaaaaand she’s back on live after a few hours away she’s back for another day of getting gifts from strangers online and neglecting her kids 🥺

Reactions: 1
It's clear shes not raising those kids, the people she has round are.
She was live till 2am and shes back again. She's disgusting

I can’t believe how much she is on live and she’s just gone ‘not getting the girls dressed they can stay in their jam as’ but they’re going to her mums? At least put clean pjs on

She’s just been slagging her brothers girlfriend off on live then blocked me for asking if the girl knows she doesn’t like her 😂😂 then she tried to deny saying it. Very strange and problematic girl

Her brother and her are making fun of poor aj eating a sour belt and his reaction. She called him over for a cuddle just so she can film him and my heart just breaks for that poor boy:(

She is live again. It really bugs me how she'll walk into the living room with her phone in her hand and look at her screen rather than check the kids are OK.

She doesn’t even make videos unless it’s “promotion” also imagine you’re a small business and she’s doing a “promotion” for you, your business won’t get far if she’s the face of your advertisements

Jesus shes live again at her mother's. I see where she gets her maternal instinct from, her mums just been having a go at her brother calling him a head and telling him no one will want to take him in😳

Reactions: 1
Her mom started talking to Chloe saying oh I asked Ross… and then Chloe went of the live so nobody could hear then came back when the conversation ended… I think it’s very strange she is definitely living with him

Whys it such a big secret? who cares? is it because shes a fraud or does it not matter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.