TripletGirlsAndSon aka SingleMomToTripletGirlsAnd1 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are people saying shes inspirational? She begs money. She is defrauding the tax payer. She is emotionally neglecting AJ. And she's putting the girls at risk weaning before they are ready, I imagine the girls are behind on their corrective age milestones too. What is there about her that's at all inspirational?

Reactions: 4
How are people saying shes inspirational? She begs money. She is defrauding the tax payer. She is emotionally neglecting AJ. And she's putting the girls at risk weaning before they are ready, I imagine the girls are behind on their corrective age milestones too. What is there about her that's at all inspirational?
Corrected age they were 3 1/2 months ish maybe 4 I think when she weaned. But if she said her mum weaned her at birth then we can’t expect much less can we 🤣 There’s no way she declares all her gifted money coz they’d deduct her UC. Banging on about people in “brought” houses can be snobby! Cheeky cow. I’m in a bought house and have HA houses on here and we all get along. A house is a house no matter bought, council or HA. If you’re decent people I’ll like you, but if you’re gobby tw@ts then nope sorry not today

Reactions: 6
Corrected age they were 3 1/2 months ish maybe 4 I think when she weaned. But if she said her mum weaned her at birth then we can’t expect much less can we 🤣 There’s no way she declares all her gifted money coz they’d deduct her UC. Banging on about people in “brought” houses can be snobby! Cheeky cow. I’m in a bought house and have HA houses on here and we all get along. A house is a house no matter bought, council or HA. If you’re decent people I’ll like you, but if you’re gobby tw@ts then nope sorry not today
She lives in a deluded world

Reactions: 2
Surely NO way on this earth her mom weaned her at birth? 😂😂 I shouldn’t even laugh, I know things were done so much differently back in the day but straight out the womb “here have a chicken nugget” 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surely NO way on this earth her mom weaned her at birth? 😂😂 I shouldn’t even laugh, I know things were done so much differently back in the day but straight out the womb “here have a chicken nugget” 😭😂
That’s honestly what she said on her live 🤣🤣🤣 she was like I weaned them at 5 1/2 months coz my health visitor said it was ok and she was ready (can’t remember which triplet) and then said “my mum weaned me from birth, I’m sure she did, I may be wrong.” I was sat there like whaaat surely not 🤔 but it wouldn’t surprise me 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
why was she shopping alone? who’s got all her kids? i really cant stand this girl.
I can barely find the time of the day to do a washing, nevermind sit on bloody live all day.

Reactions: 1
Just watched her shopping video, what an absolute waste of money! All that crap she’s bought Jesus Christ she’s not on this planet 😂😂

why was she shopping alone? who’s got all her kids? i really cant stand this girl.
I can barely find the time of the day to do a washing, nevermind sit on bloody live all day.
“She’s got 4 kids, she’s doing the best she can, leave her alone!” is usually the type of comments that get posted in her lives when people ask that question!

Be all these gifts she’s getting for begging to get her on the leaderboard.
Even after all that though yesterday morning she said she had 100 pound to her name (which is clearly a lie we all know just an excuse to get more) 😂 but then goes and gets her nails done

Even after all that though yesterday morning she said she had 100 pound to her name (which is clearly a lie we all know just an excuse to get more) 😂 but then goes and gets her nails done
Oh did she 😆 if she only has that left why she spending it on tat 🤔 keep it in case you need food/electric/gas 🤦🏼‍♀️

Oh did she 😆 if she only has that left why she spending it on tat 🤔 keep it in case you need food/electric/gas 🤦🏼‍♀️
It’s alright, she’s got Tiktok followers to pay for all that 😂

She’s actually in the garden with AJ but still live.. honestly she’s got some weird addiction to that phone and tiktok

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.