TripletGirlsAndSon aka SingleMomToTripletGirlsAnd1 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s on live.. not watching aj in the garden and he’s got hold of some clay, all over his clothes. Don’t be annoyed at the kid it’s your fault 🤦🏼‍♀️

Shes been on live nearly all day, when has she given those girls a bottle or made AJ some lunch? Maybe if she wasn't on live all day eye bleeping herself she would of been able to find the girls the tights she wanted and she wouldn't have bags and bags of clean washing dumped around the house.

Reactions: 2
I struggle to see how people can call her an inspiration or say she’s an amazing mum!? She’s been on TikTok live all day I’ve been on and off a few times and she’s just been in her kitchen, girls in the living room and AJ being left to do his own thing. Ffs give the kids some stimulation take them to playgroup, soft play, even out for a little autumn walk, I feel so sad for those kids 😞

Reactions: 4
I’ve been on and off all day too just because, you know.. I have kids that need me. I’ve seen aj play with clay in the garden, and he chucked one of the girls socks in a wax melt pool 🤦🏼‍♀️

I’ve been on and off all day too just because, you know.. I have kids that need me. I’ve seen aj play with clay in the garden, and he chucked one of the girls socks in a wax melt pool 🤦🏼‍♀️
The wax burners shouldn’t even be left on within reach of the kids! The other day he put his hot dog in there and spilt all the wax

• Wow
Reactions: 5
This girl doesn’t have time to be a mum surely
at all as she is literally live on tik tok all day and all night I do not understand who is looking after the babies they are like 7 months old she is actually the worst parent I’ve ever seen those poor children

Reactions: 3
I know I keep saying it, but it's pure emotional neglect. They won't be hitting their corrective age milestones at all. I hope the pediatrician raises it with her at their review.

Reactions: 2
Why does she always look like an un made bed?! You can tell she sleeps in her T-shirts an wears them for days the crusty cow

Reactions: 5
745C9418-9296-49E0-B025-96B496754BEE.jpeg

I like her gaming chair.

Did she just say people think that lad who she goes live with has wrote a new soon and thinks it’s about her? 🙄😂

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.