TripletGirlsAndSon #3 Undeclared tiktok gifts galor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely love Amy I love watching her content. Chloe is all about herself and tik tok gifts and then spending the money she makes on pat pat clothes that none of the kids actually even wear. I honestly will never understand how she can sit on live so much with 4 kids!! I only have 3 (4 year old and 2 year old twins) and I'm always on the go. She neglects the kids and house work to get her tik tok fix. It's actually really sad.
Cheap Pat Pat clothes aswell like she can’t afford to go to Matalan or asda or even Primark. Pat Pat that take about 3 weeks to come and will probably fall apart in the wash 😂

The thing that baffles me the most, is nothing interesting even goes on in her live. She doesn’t interact with the followers unless they’re gifting her or nothing. So she could spend that time giving her children the attention they need. 1 is a very important age and they’re spending it getting ignored by their mum everyday. Now this new competition is on aswell, it’s only going to get worse. They need to learn so much at 1 and upwards.

Reactions: 1
All of her kids are underdeveloped you think she’d take it as a sign is her parenting u stead of blaming it on being premature or autism, she has no excuse to be as lazy as she is. And does it make anyone else cringe how much confidence she gains with her make up?? Like she seems too think she’s gods gift or something

Oh with her face on she defo thinks she’s something.
Today on Snapchat she posted who’s out tonight. Another night out? Like I don’t get nights out once in a very blue moon pal but nope she has more out than in it’s so wrong

Oh with her face on she defo thinks she’s something.
Today on Snapchat she posted who’s out tonight. Another night out? Like I don’t get nights out once in a very blue moon pal but nope she has more out than in it’s so wrong
She was live in the club at daft am 🙄🙄 she has more nights out than someone who has 0 kids 🤣 people like aww you deserve this chlo you work so hard

Behave 😂😂😂
I went out last night first night in forever I mean almost a year. I don’t drink often if I go out but I did last night and today I’m rough.
I don’t know how she does it.
My children stayed with my mum they love her but where I rarely leave them they were all like “we don’t want you to go” her kids probs don’t notice the difference and that’s sad.

Reactions: 2
Letting her hair down she deserves too? But why? What is she doing with those kids? She’s never shared crafts or park trips. Just on the floor their level playing with them?
Meals she gives are bare minimum

Amy’s 2nd recent Tiktok video.. Bless her, I hope she knows she finds it hard sometimes because she’s doing a BRILLIANT job. Only people who can’t be arsed to entertain their kids find it a breeze.

Reactions: 3
I get really upset the fact tgem kids get so neglected I have twins and some times days are hard but chloe makes them harder for herself by giving 0 attention too any of the kids, leaving then unattended fir most the day and being selfish, I myself am I young mum but I would never ask someone too take my kids for me every weekend too go out drinking, I get it if it’s once in a while but she’s off out all the time where does she even get all this money from but then go on about how skint she is

I get 65 a week child benefits with four children so she probably saves that up to go out with.

It’s such a shame that triplet pregnancy happened to someone like her when decent women can’t even get pregnant with one, does she even dress them? Or change their bums? I hope they don’t have nappy rash poor souls.

Reactions: 3
You don’t see enough of them to know if they’re dressed changed clean bums etc her lives now days are her not interested and simple sammy 😂😂

• Sad
I wonder if she ever compares herself too Amy and see how well she’s doing and wonder why the same isn’t happening too her, in my eyes she doesn’t care one ounce about any of her children,how have the social not watched her lives and seen she feed them McDonald’s off the floor as well as biscuits for breakfast dinner and lunch, and one pot between then isn’t going too feed there tummy’s

Nice to see she’s using her money on something worth while…. Oh wait!!
Is it me or judging by her pictures does it look like the old filler has moved above her lips under her nose? If she’s going to anyone good, they’d tell her that her lips need dissolving from the old stuff first.

Her lips have either migrated or been placed wrong, don’t know how this girl can spend money on stuff like this when her kids pyjamas are too small and she lives off pot noodles, honestly what goes through her head too be so self centerd she spends money which should be for her kids on things like lip filler!