TripletGirlsAndSon #3 Undeclared tiktok gifts galor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My twins are 15 months and I have had no ‘nights out’ or even time away from them apart from work so for her too sit there and say I deserve a break I deserve this and that it just shows how she thinks she deserves too be allowed too go out because she does this bare minimum parenting, she’s only doing it too get at Ross but he’ll be round sleeping in her bed again before long🤣

Anyone see the drama in her live

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I take it her little sisters having them again..

My twins are 15 months and I have had no ‘nights out’ or even time away from them apart from work so for her too sit there and say I deserve a break I deserve this and that it just shows how she thinks she deserves too be allowed too go out because she does this bare minimum parenting, she’s only doing it too get at Ross but he’ll be round sleeping in her bed again before long🤣

Anyone see the drama in her live
No what happened? I just hopped off

Get ready with me? Like seriously can she not get ready without being live? Her poor kids? I worry I don’t do enough we were out yday been at a party today. We’ve done crafts and baked this half term list is endless! Time as as a family when my eldest isn’t at school is everything. She is never with her kids it’s sad.

What was the drama I missed it? 🐸

Attachments

Reactions: 1
shes totally feeling herself and she’s stinking
Soon as she puts on make up she thinks she’s some kind of model

Get ready with me? Like seriously can she not get ready without being live? Her poor kids? I worry I don’t do enough we were out yday been at a party today. We’ve done crafts and baked this half term list is endless! Time as as a family when my eldest isn’t at school is everything. She is never with her kids it’s sad.

What was the drama I missed it? 🐸
Basically loads of fake accounts we writing stuff in her comments ‘you never bother looking after your kids’ ‘terrible mum’ out every weekend’ just all stuff that’s true basically l, so then whoever she was dialling was telling them all too F off and all her cult was saying ‘she deserves a break’ and she was mentioning her baby dad having a new gf and saying that it was probably them that is writing the comments, so I have a feeling that’s why chloe has been off live recently with all them posts about life and she’s stopped him from seeing the kids by the looks of things someone wrote in her comments’why don’t you let Ross and their new step mum see the kids’

Oh and I seen sammy in her comments looking salty saying ‘I requested you but you declined, have a nice night old friend’ and she put on an act like no no come on sammy jump on… she always says she will say stuff too people’s face but she won’t even tell sammy that she doesn’t want too be on live with him for one night!

Last edited:
😂😂😂 she’s a melt. She cannot handle the truth I appreciate she is a young mum. But honestly i have twins and an older child I went out last weekend first time in 20 odd months i may add and it was hard work recovering. In absolute no rush to repeat that. I needed a break I’m a single mum 24/7 just me. There is no “baby daddy who don’t live with me but it always there” like some *coughs* thing is with Chloe is she don’t like the truth. 😂 can’t handle it but won’t up her parenting.

I wish she’d put a post up saying “what would you like to see” on her Instagram coz I’d whole heartedly comment “you actually parenting”

As for Sammy maybe she has realised tho he is as boring as watching paint dry 😂😐

Soon as she puts on make up she thinks she’s some kind of model

Basically loads of fake accounts we writing stuff in her comments ‘you never bother looking after your kids’ ‘terrible mum’ out every weekend’ just all stuff that’s true basically l, so then whoever she was dialling was telling them all too F off and all her cult was saying ‘she deserves a break’ and she was mentioning her baby dad having a new gf and saying that it was probably them that is writing the comments, so I have a feeling that’s why chloe has been off live recently with all them posts about life and she’s stopped him from seeing the kids by the looks of things someone wrote in her comments’why don’t you let Ross and their new step mum see the kids’

Oh and I seen sammy in her comments looking salty saying ‘I requested you but you declined, have a nice night old friend’ and she put on an act like no no come on sammy jump on… she always says she will say stuff too people’s face but she won’t even tell sammy that she doesn’t want too be on live with him for one night!
Ross doesn’t see the kids either way she isn’t stopping him he just chooses not to see them. I don’t agree with her going out again when she was just out last weekend

How does she afford to go out all the time. Does she ever actually do anything with the kids, take them anywhere? They always seem to be stuck indoors

Reactions: 2
Ross doesn’t see the kids either way she isn’t stopping him he just chooses not to see them. I don’t agree with her going out again when she was just out last weekend
I don’t think it’s right to say if she is or isn’t stopping him we don’t know. She comes across aggy if there is a new gf on the scene just like he did when she was talking to a guy. They need to grow up.

She does the bare minimum with those kids? Park days? Soft plays? Crafts at home baking etc she does nothing doesn’t have to be a huge expense she’s just lazy

It’s obvious that is Ross has or was too get a girlfriend that chloe would be bitter about it however if Ross is the same when he thinks she’s moving in their both as bad as eachother but chloe has the control here the kids are with her everyday at her house if Ross wants too see all the kids he might find it hard too with Chloe’s vulgar mouth and it being her house.

If Ross really cared tho there are options he could take to see the kids but he won’t…. Too busy playing childish games to realise the kids should come first.

They both care too much about hurting eachother and making one another jealous that they’ve got got “new partners or seeing someone new” every other month. They need to focus on them children. Who honestly let these people have kids

Reactions: 2
She thinks she so attractive but she looks musty and like she smells like an old sweaty lunchbox. I can’t believe how much she goes out when she’s a single mum of 4 under 4? I have 3, I’m still with the dad and I went out for the first time by myself the other night and that was for a bloody funeral. The kids deserve so much more than the two tit shows they have for parents, I can’t understand why she got pregnant again after Aj, clearly neither of them were cut out to be parents

Reactions: 3
Its sad how happy the girls look from her doing something so simple like giving them attention in her tiktok