TripletGirlsAndSon #3 Undeclared tiktok gifts galor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her sisters live she's just said that AJ ripped all the wallpaper off in her sisters bedroom and got her lipstick because Chloe was sleeping there with AJ and Wynter and Chloe was asleep while the babies were awake...👀🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That sammy on live at half 7 in the morning saying let’s get first spot, this must be all he does with his life in live 24hrs a day and begging his 30 viewers for gifts, absolutely pathetic TikTok should stop gifts completely putting people out of pocket fir the expensive of these scruffs who beg

Reactions: 2
👉🏻So before Xmas Sammy said he was a turf layer.
👉🏻After Xmas he had apparently been laid off.
👉🏻And this week he’s said he’s on sick benefit for a bad back.

He clearly wasn’t working then. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I have no issue with sick benefit, I’m on it as disabled, I just don’t understand why he’d be ashamed enough to make up a job…. 🤔

I liked him when he started out, he didn’t beg gifts, he was quiet and kind. Now he’s a twit.

👉🏻So before Xmas Sammy said he was a turf layer.
👉🏻After Xmas he had apparently been laid off.
👉🏻And this week he’s said he’s on sick benefit for a bad back.

He clearly wasn’t working then. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I have no issue with sick benefit, I’m on it as disabled, I just don’t understand why he’d be ashamed enough to make up a job…. 🤔

I liked him when he started out, he didn’t beg gifts, he was quiet and kind. Now he’s a twit.
Totally agree

That girl must spend more on McDonald’s than she does on her bloody kids! How has no one called the social or even the social not deemed her as an unfit parent, aj never looks happy, always in pjs and running riot as he’s filed on sugar, the girls don’t look much happier, they are like ghosts I doubt they get enough sunlight,fresh air and decent food living with her she needs someone too put her in her place and tell her she needs too do better for her kids sake

Totally agree

That girl must spend more on McDonald’s than she does on her bloody kids! How has no one called the social or even the social not deemed her as an unfit parent, aj never looks happy, always in pjs and running riot as he’s filed on sugar, the girls don’t look much happier, they are like ghosts I doubt they get enough sunlight,fresh air and decent food living with her she needs someone too put her in her place and tell her she needs too do better for her kids sake
McDonald’s is so so bad for you anyway but since we’re on the topic , did anyone here her say aj has pica n that’s from autism aswell, from what I know pica can be common with kids on the spectrum but also can be caused from. Iron deficiency / malnutrition, anyhow I think they way his medical conditions are aired is so so wrong he might be a child but he deserves and is entitled to privacy who knows when he’s older some of this stuff he could want private but she shows his letters and everything 🤦🏼‍♀️

So just watched a min of her live with Sammy. The actual hell why is she on live watching something else it’s so bleeping rude

They literally might aswell FaceTime, but I suppose its because of the gifts why they go live. I can’t believe people actually sit there and watch when she doesn’t even answer to the comments lmao

Reactions: 2
They literally might aswell FaceTime, but I suppose its because of the gifts why they go live. I can’t believe people actually sit there and watch when she doesn’t even answer to the comments lmao
Not even 9 am and he’s been on a while sammy deffo don’t work no excuses for it either he’s how old 😬

I think it’s funny, the last few lives she’s done have had 150-200 viewers. She used to have 900 odd. People wised up? Or just sick of that sammy?

I think it’s funny, the last few lives she’s done have had 150-200 viewers. She used to have 900 odd. People wised up? Or just sick of that sammy?
Usually they’res about 500 at first n then it drops when he comes on but the last few lives she’s not even been on 5 minutes n already on with him

Usually they’res about 500 at first n then it drops when he comes on but the last few lives she’s not even been on 5 minutes n already on with him
He’s enough to bore anyone to tears so I’m not surprised the views are dropping cos of him he’s so strange used to like him but he’s just weird now and the begging for gifts after he said he’d never ask for gifts blah blah that’s what they all say lol.
And lastly, why does he put that ridiculous lipstick filter on and why’s no one telling him it’s awful wtfff

Anyone watching her live?
Someone’s ringing her sister on no caller ID and the amount of swearing going on is a joke 🙄

also Chloe is sat vaping barely off screen inside her house, really hope she doesn’t do it around the kids.

Anyone watching her live?
Someone’s ringing her sister on no caller ID and the amount of swearing going on is a joke 🙄

also Chloe is sat vaping barely off screen inside her house, really hope she doesn’t do it around the kids.
Was just coming to see if anyone saw it! I’ll upload a small clip if I can

Was just coming to see if anyone saw it! I’ll upload a small clip if I can didn’t need to be on live tho she should’ve cut it and done it in private but that girl on the phone was awful bringing those babies into it