Triplet_mum_of_4 & Triplet_dad_of_4 - police officers who should know better

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think they are great parents, always making sure kids get out to play, good fresh home-cooked food, no ipads in sight. Bath them every day, always look clean. All whilst both working, hats off to them, other Triplet families could learn from these. (not mentioning any names!)

They don't beg for freebees either 😉

Reactions: 7
Think they are great parents, always making sure kids get out to play, good fresh home-cooked food, no ipads in sight. Bath them every day, always look clean. All whilst both working, hats off to them, other Triplet families could learn from these. (not mentioning any names!)

They don't beg for freebees either 😉
Completely agree. Love how the dogs are walked without fail despite them having such a hectic home.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I like them! They are the most normal family out there really
I really like them too. I get why some people might think Katie seems a bit miserably sometimes, but I think she struggles with her MH - has to be hard with four kids (yes, it's a choice, and they're very lucky to have four healthy kids). I like them, Cassidy is such a little gem.

Reactions: 3
I really like them too. I get why some people might think Katie seems a bit miserably sometimes, but I think she struggles with her MH - has to be hard with four kids (yes, it's a choice, and they're very lucky to have four healthy kids). I like them, Cassidy is such a little gem.
Never trying to prove a point and don’t sell gifted stuff

Never trying to prove a point and don’t sell gifted stuff
I loved it a month or so ago when they were gifted a load of stuff for Trolls 2, let the kids pick something they liked and then gave the rest away. Teaching the kids to be selfless and not profiting from gifts - really refreshing to see.

Reactions: 15
I loved it a month or so ago when they were gifted a load of stuff for Trolls 2, let the kids pick something they liked and then gave the rest away. Teaching the kids to be selfless and not profiting from gifts - really refreshing to see.
Unlike some who sell all the freebees on Gumtree, asking more than the price to buy new!!!!

Reactions: 4
Why does S still wear a bib?
Why do they just give the kids sandwiches at dinner?
Why are they dogs always locked in the kitchen?
Andy why to the girls ( twins especially) whinge from the second they open their eyes, and only ever grunt and point?

Reactions: 1
Why does S still wear a bib?
Why do they just give the kids sandwiches at dinner?
Why are they dogs always locked in the kitchen?
Andy why to the girls ( twins especially) whinge from the second they open their eyes, and only ever grunt and point?
My 5yr old still wears a bib occasionally if she’s having something messy for dinner and I don’t want her to ruin her outfit.

Their kids still have one cooked meal, just at lunchtime instead of evening meal. Nothing wrong with that. Probably similar to nursery routine.

They’ve said before about keeping the dogs separate from the kids, sensible in my opinion, and I think the dogs have free access to the garden. I think they’ve also given the dogs a dedicated part of the garden.

My 2yr olds language was slightly delayed, now at 2.5 there’s no stopping her. We only see a few minutes of their day.

Reactions: 7
The dogs have a dog flap access into the garden, & I think it's great that they keep them separate from the kids for the kids & the dogs sake.

I think these two are really good parents and the kids always seem content and happy.

Reactions: 9
The meal thing is exactly what they do at my little girls nursery - hot meal at lunchtime & cold tea.

I love this account tbh - they're normal people who don't make life out to be perfect all the time but are doing their best. They used to be a bit #ad happy but they've calmed that down a bit and I find them so relatable.

The meal thing is exactly what they do at my little girls nursery - hot meal at lunchtime & cold tea.

I love this account tbh - they're normal people who don't make life out to be perfect all the time but are doing their best. They used to be a bit #ad happy but they've calmed that down a bit and I find them so relatable.
Agree. This week they didn't put the girls to nursery because they had a cold and felt it was unfair on the other children. I absolutely love that.

Reactions: 5
I find it a very strange family dynamic.

Cassidy is really "kept apart" from her sisters- treated as special while the "twins" are lumped together and constant references made to the fact that it's difficult to tell them apart.

The parents even joke they give the "twins" less attention!

I find it a very strange family dynamic.

Cassidy is really "kept apart" from her sisters- treated as special while the "twins" are lumped together and constant references made to the fact that it's difficult to tell them apart.

The parents even joke they give the "twins" less attention!
I do find this slightly odd. As I’m sure when they were born, they said they weren’t ever going to say they were twins as they didn’t want Cas to feel left out.

I do find this slightly odd. As I’m sure when they were born, they said they weren’t ever going to say they were twins as they didn’t want Cas to feel left out.
Yes - I think they are actually favouring her and lumping the others together too much. I guess it's hard to find a balance and they do seem like nice parents.

It makes me uncomfortable when they say “the twins” all the time. Most parents of actual twins would be annoyed at their children being treated as a pair, not as individuals. I mean, obviously people are going to notice that M and E are identical, but you can easily shut it down with “They’re triplets actually”.

I think they’re storing up all sorts of messed up sibling dynamics for the future if they let the girls become “the twins... and Cassidy”. Maybe they give C extra attention because they feel sorry for her, like she’s the third wheel?

The obvious favouring is wrong though. Someone I know has twins and SO obviously favours one, it makes me cringe for the other twin.

It makes me uncomfortable when they say “the twins” all the time. Most parents of actual twins would be annoyed at their children being treated as a pair, not as individuals. I mean, obviously people are going to notice that M and E are identical, but you can easily shut it down with “They’re triplets actually”.

I think they’re storing up all sorts of messed up sibling dynamics for the future if they let the girls become “the twins... and Cassidy”. Maybe they give C extra attention because they feel sorry for her, like she’s the third wheel?

The obvious favouring is wrong though. Someone I know has twins and SO obviously favours one, it makes me cringe for the other twin.
My brother has twins, and he favours one although when confronted he says its because that child responds more. I do feel that they share too much of the kids. They should make it about them as parents. The kids just dont get any privacy. And as police officers too, i just dont get it.