Triplet_mum_of_4 & Triplet_dad_of_4 - police officers who should know better

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really used to like these two but more and more they favour Cassidy and it's really starting to irritate. So today she goes to dance class and there is a vague mention that Mallory and Ellis 'might' do football or rugby. I'm 100% for individual interests but it's always Cassidy first.
Mum has 2 dedicated Facebook highlight for Cassidy but not M or E 🙄

Also her lip fillers are not a good look in my opinion.
Totally agree on both counts! They put Cass on a pedestal and just lump "the twins" together. Storing up issues...

They’ve posted so many videos lately of the triplets topless, you’d think they’d know better as police officers than to post half naked pictures of their kids repeatedly online.

Reactions: 1
I have found there house on zoopla, simply from the docks he tagged then a picture of the church from one of their windows. Zero Internet safety.

Reactions: 2
Has this man. As a POLICE OFFICER seriously just hashtagged pictures of his child with #childmodel 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Anyone still following these guys? The mum just seems to post body selfies all the time!

Anyone still following these guys? The mum just seems to post body selfies all the time!
i don’t mind them. However I’m Surprised they post as much personal stuff as they do given their occupations

Is the dad still referring to their daughters as "chubbas"? I saw red and unfollowed after that. Probably about a year ago. So much fatphobia in their house, or at least there used to be.

Yes I still follow them. I think they’re a nice family but I do worry about her bond with the kids. I know she posted something the other day about how she just chooses not to post about them a lot.

I don’t have multiples but do have 4 kids under 8 so I do understand a bit about the chaos of home life.

I reckon they’re heading for divorce. They seem to barely spend any time together because of their shift patterns, and then when she’s off she’s always out with other people.

I can't believe they get away with the posts and money making on Instagram with their profession. Katie especially works in safeguarding and yet continues to non safeguard her own children with a camera In front of their faces daily. Sullivan is called stinker and other similar disrespected names. Cassidy is clearly daddys favourite as he moans constantly about the rest. If I hear her sing "red and yellow and pink and green" in a stupid put on voice once more I will scream. Chris's family don't have much to do with the children sadly and he wants a trophy for looking after his 4 children and 2 dogs for the day... stop moaning you pair.. you planned the children get on with it and pay for your children yourselves without expecting hand outs #ads all the time!

I wondered what had happened with his family as he posted with his mum and said he hadn’t seen her for three years! I know we’ve had pandemic, but still seems a long time.

She seems to really resent having children.
Idk I think she’s been fairly open about her mental health being a struggle sometimes, and to be fair, you go to ivf thinking you’ll get 1 baby if you’re lucky, 3 would be a lot for anyone to get their heads round 😂

• Heart
I really like these two and have for ages BUT why do the twins seem to be dressed in silly’s old clothes including pants and Cass dressed really cute