Triplet_mum_of_4 & Triplet_dad_of_4 - police officers who should know better

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesn’t have any other children. They answered that question when they did a live Q&A.
Out of all the instafamilies they are the nicest. They both work, cook from scratch and the kids are adorable.
And they get those kiddies out in the fresh air as much as possible, walk their dogs everyday come rain or shine.

I enjoy watching those girls, they are very cute and unlike other triplet families, mentioning no names! 🙈 it's all natural not forced just for the camera.

I've got a soft spot for Cass, she is a clever little thing and very cute ☺

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know why it’s always Chris that goes to hospital with the kids and never the mum? (Don’t know her actual name??)

Does anyone know why it’s always Chris that goes to hospital with the kids and never the mum? (Don’t know her actual name??)
Katie isn’t very well she’s had a cold for a while so didn’t want to go and infect others

I think the 1st time he went straight from work, I'm guessing Katie was at home looking after the others. This time with Cass he had to drive her there himself as no ambulance available, so I think easier for him.
They have had bad luck with all 3 being poorly one after the other. I hope they have seen the last of illness and they all stay well, ☺

Katie isn’t very well she’s had a cold for a while so didn’t want to go and infect others
makes sense! I can’t always listen to the stories because usually my little person is asleep on me!

I think the 1st time he went straight from work, I'm guessing Katie was at home looking after the others. This time with Cass he had to drive her there himself as no ambulance available, so I think easier for him.
They have had bad luck with all 3 being poorly one after the other. I hope they have seen the last of illness and they all stay well, ☺
They really have had the worst of it. Hopefully the bugs start to disappear as we head into summer.

My friends husband always goes with their children. She stays home with the others it’s easier for them to do it that way as dad out of the house doesn’t disrupt the routine as much as mum going would.

Reactions: 1
New on here but these guys are my favourite Insta family. Appreciate that some of it might get a bit annoying/ boring but I just like their honesty. Cass is a proper little cutie too!

Reactions: 4
New on here but these guys are my favourite Insta family. Appreciate that some of it might get a bit annoying/ boring but I just like their honesty. Cass is a proper little cutie too!
Agree, I really like them, love how they cook fresh food, get them kids out everyday & even bath them daily, which some triplet parents only bath after 10days!! Oh and they both work. 👍

Reactions: 4
Yup another one who likes watching this family. My youngest is the same age as the triplets so I "get" watching them if that makes sense. Lovely wee family.

Reactions: 2
I love this family but, I had to unfollow the Dad. So tiresome of him constantly filming exactly the same thing everyday, waking the girls up, milk etc. I feel he sometime films too much and doesn’t enjoy the moments??? I do feel for Cassidy and the twins are so close!

I unfollowed the dad too. Felt he liked to look at himself quite a bit in the camera. Gorgeous kids though.

I’m still disgusted at two police officers openly choosing to exploit their children through social media in exchange for monetary gain, free goods, services and holidays.

And advertising what they do for a living, who their employer is and where they live.

If they, as police officers, choose to behave in this manner, despite knowing exactly the kind of person that can access their photographs and identity, what hope is there?

Reactions: 5
It’s the lack of safeguarding I don’t like. Filming them in the bath? As coppers?

Reactions: 3
It’s the lack of safeguarding I don’t like. Filming them in the bath? As coppers?
Yeah no I see where you’re coming from. But then I guess that should apply to everyone who puts their kids on social media really.

Yeah no I see where you’re coming from. But then I guess that should apply to everyone who puts their kids on social media really.
Absolutely it should. But these two should be leading by example, not joining the rapidly growing list of parents guilty of child exploitation by exposure to the world on social media.

The triplets are adorable and little Sullivan. The mum gets right on my nerves. She’s so self centred and if the dad is around seems to leave him to all the childcare. I echo people’s thoughts it’s tough having 4 young children. But the constant ad’s and same routine gets on my wick.

Reactions: 1
I’ve followed them since before the triplets were born, I actually really like them (came across this thread whilst searching for someone else)

Reactions: 3