Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollypad

VIP Member
Never trying to prove a point and don’t sell gifted stuff
I loved it a month or so ago when they were gifted a load of stuff for Trolls 2, let the kids pick something they liked and then gave the rest away. Teaching the kids to be selfless and not profiting from gifts - really refreshing to see.

Reactions: 15

Pink Post It

Chatty Member
Following on from the whole Clemmie Hooper saga and the fact that the majority of InstaParents are essentially guilty of child exploitation in return for free goods and services, I mentioned these accounts as being two that particularly troubled me due to the occupations of both parents.

I'd be really interested to hear your thoughts. The accounts are actually quite dull, with a repetitive tone of complaints about how exhausting parenting is, how hard it is to work opposite shifts, how hard up they are, etc. They openly bitch about their eldest child in their posts and predominantly feature their triplet daughters, while greedily lapping up freebies.

Here's my post about them earlier today, in response to how 'influencing' affects those around you who don't necessarily choose to live in the Instagram hell hole.

The accounts are two police officers on Instagram who use many hashtags, including #influencer #collaborationswelcome, with their USP being their triplet daughters. Both are in positions where they should know better than most the implications involved with the child exploitation element of what they do, but are consumed by greed and attention seeking. They've actually referred to their eldest as 'twat' and 'dickhead' on grid posts and stories.

They've received free furniture from Sofology, garden furniture, play equipment, clothing, bedroom furniture, holidays, car seats from Mothercare and the latest is a gifted bathroom renovation. They constantly moan about struggling financially and always tag brands when they're looking for new things.

I can't help but wonder what their colleagues in child protection feel about them both, as parents AND as police officers. They disgust me even more than the MOD/FOD accounts.

If people like this are involved in the sinister world that Instagram has become, what hope is there for the dumb as they come Instahun clique?

• Wow
Reactions: 13

Pinchme

VIP Member
The dogs have a dog flap access into the garden, & I think it's great that they keep them separate from the kids for the kids & the dogs sake.

I think these two are really good parents and the kids always seem content and happy.

Reactions: 9

Buggeroff

VIP Member
I like this family as I find it’s just watching the kids play. Yeah they get gifted stuff but they’ve got 4 kids anything to help them. I find them the least annoying family out there!

Reactions: 7

Ellegee

VIP Member
I came across this thread by chance the other day, just finished reading through it.
Shocked how much this pair share considering the job they are in. I found their house within minutes of them showing it on Insta for the first time.
Mum seems to have massive insecurities regarding her looks & always fishing for compliments.
I feel like neither of them are overly happy with their home situation, constantly complaining about the kids, I definitely feel they have favourites but I also get that it must be very tough passing each other in the door most days due to mostly working opposite shifts. I’d say it’s really hard. I thought once they were over the difficult toddler years things might improve but mum in particular seems happier when out with the dogs. Quite sad really. I do know she has mentioned mental health struggles in the past, I hope she’s getting the support she needs if she’s still struggling.

Pinchme

VIP Member
Think they are great parents, always making sure kids get out to play, good fresh home-cooked food, no ipads in sight. Bath them every day, always look clean. All whilst both working, hats off to them, other Triplet families could learn from these. (not mentioning any names!)

They don't beg for freebees either 😉

MrsJones83

VIP Member
Why does S still wear a bib?
Why do they just give the kids sandwiches at dinner?
Why are they dogs always locked in the kitchen?
Andy why to the girls ( twins especially) whinge from the second they open their eyes, and only ever grunt and point?
My 5yr old still wears a bib occasionally if she’s having something messy for dinner and I don’t want her to ruin her outfit.

Their kids still have one cooked meal, just at lunchtime instead of evening meal. Nothing wrong with that. Probably similar to nursery routine.

They’ve said before about keeping the dogs separate from the kids, sensible in my opinion, and I think the dogs have free access to the garden. I think they’ve also given the dogs a dedicated part of the garden.

My 2yr olds language was slightly delayed, now at 2.5 there’s no stopping her. We only see a few minutes of their day.

Pinchme

VIP Member
He doesn’t have any other children. They answered that question when they did a live Q&A.
Out of all the instafamilies they are the nicest. They both work, cook from scratch and the kids are adorable.
And they get those kiddies out in the fresh air as much as possible, walk their dogs everyday come rain or shine.

I enjoy watching those girls, they are very cute and unlike other triplet families, mentioning no names! 🙈 it's all natural not forced just for the camera.

I've got a soft spot for Cass, she is a clever little thing and very cute ☺

Reactions: 6

non binary coat

Chatty Member
I find it fucking ridiculous that people justify them selling their children's image online so they can afford to raise 4 children.

How about working more or cutting back to support your family rather than selling them to advertise shit.

Just a thought.

Buggeroff

VIP Member
The image of policemen in this country has never been worse. With the accusations of the footballer in Birmingham, Sarah Everard and these two do nothing to change that.
I think that’s an awful statement. my husband is a police officer you can’t brush them all with the same comment. Chris and Kate never really mention it. The shit police officer have to deal with and the stuff they see is not easy. They walk down the road and they get called racist purely for wearing their uniform. imagine having a protest called kill the bill basically threatening All police officers. If I was you I’d delete your comment pretty quick.

Acey678

The meal thing is exactly what they do at my little girls nursery - hot meal at lunchtime & cold tea.

I love this account tbh - they're normal people who don't make life out to be perfect all the time but are doing their best. They used to be a bit #ad happy but they've calmed that down a bit and I find them so relatable.

Pickminy

I used to follow them from when they were pregnant with girls until early summer when I put myself on a sm ban. It's sad to hear they've gone the same way as all the other insta mums and dads with all the ads.

The children are gorgeous. I never got the impression the mum was very 'connected' to them though and she never looked very happy. It must be bloody hard and relentless with triplets, I take my hat off to them, but there just seemed to be something off with the mum.

Bol85

VIP Member
For a couple who complain they barely see each other because of shift work, she goes out an awful lot without him. Who is looking after the kids? Him? I’ve long thought she doesn’t much enjoy having kids, she massively favours the dogs 🙈

Buggeroff

VIP Member
I really like them too. I get why some people might think Katie seems a bit miserably sometimes, but I think she struggles with her MH - has to be hard with four kids (yes, it's a choice, and they're very lucky to have four healthy kids). I like them, Cassidy is such a little gem.
Never trying to prove a point and don’t sell gifted stuff

Ilando

VIP Member
Think they are great parents, always making sure kids get out to play, good fresh home-cooked food, no ipads in sight. Bath them every day, always look clean. All whilst both working, hats off to them, other Triplet families could learn from these. (not mentioning any names!)

They don't beg for freebees either 😉
Completely agree. Love how the dogs are walked without fail despite them having such a hectic home.

Pink Post It

Chatty Member
I’m still disgusted at two police officers openly choosing to exploit their children through social media in exchange for monetary gain, free goods, services and holidays.

And advertising what they do for a living, who their employer is and where they live.

If they, as police officers, choose to behave in this manner, despite knowing exactly the kind of person that can access their photographs and identity, what hope is there?

Reactions: 5

Itsyspider

VIP Member
Katie wanted 1 more child and wound up with 3 more, I guess this would be a pretty big blow for most our mental healths, I say good on them for having a moment to recharge their batteries and remind themselves they are a married couple too. I am sure the children are making wonderful memories with their extended family members back home 💓

• Heart

Pinchme

VIP Member
I actually quite like them, him more than her. But I think they do a great job feeding those kids, they make 'proper' meals, loads of veg & fruit, so much better than the other parents of triplets who have a thread on here!!

I hate all the selling of your kids, but atm this two haven't t had anywhere near the freebees others get, and with them both working police officers I don't mind too much, if they do get as bad as the other families I will unfollow, but their girls are very cute 😂

YellowMellow14

Chatty Member
The meal thing is exactly what they do at my little girls nursery - hot meal at lunchtime & cold tea.

I love this account tbh - they're normal people who don't make life out to be perfect all the time but are doing their best. They used to be a bit #ad happy but they've calmed that down a bit and I find them so relatable.
Agree. This week they didn't put the girls to nursery because they had a cold and felt it was unfair on the other children. I absolutely love that.

Pink Post It

Chatty Member
They're both as bad as each other. Just because you trot out the 'really kindly gifted' line every time a gullible company sends you free stuff, doesn't mean it's morally or ethically right to do so in exchange for your children's privacy.

He actually posted, several months ago, a story with the words 'how do you make money from instagram? Please DM me'.

She's a very vain and self centred individual, with a separate account about her fitness. Absolutely loves herself. It's bad enough that parents are pimping their children for money and free goods, but it seems far worse when two police officers do it. And some of the terminology they use is just revolting. He has a much older child from a previous relationship, so god knows what they make of his behaviour.

It's time this stopped. These poor children.

Reactions: 4