Triplet_mum_of_4 & Triplet_dad_of_4 - police officers who should know better

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boring people = mind numbingly dull content.

Triplets drinking milk in chairs by radiator in lounge
Triplets in highchairs being spoon fed
Triplets in cots
Triplets in gifted clothes
Triplets on gifted play equipment
Mother on phone in background
Mother moaning
Father moaning

And repeat.

Yawn.

Reactions: 3
I find it bleeping ridiculous that people justify them selling their children's image online so they can afford to raise 4 children.

How about working more or cutting back to support your family rather than selling them to advertise tit.

Just a thought.

Reactions: 6
There's a 'rave' option for those that wish to sing their praises.

But, as two police officers who are guilty of child exploitation by way of exposing their images on social media, I have nothing positive to say about either of them.

Financial hardship does not, in any way, mean that using children to gain monetary goods or services is acceptable.

Reactions: 1
If that's the case, I wonder how they feel about the "triplet dad of 4" name, as he's actually triplet dad of 5!

There's a 'rave' option for those that wish to sing their praises.
Agree.

They already had a son and choose to have IVF, triplets or twins isn't a huge surprise. If they couldn't have afforded that they shouldn't have had IVF rather than selling them online for cash and freebies.

I've seen these 2 at a group for parents of multiples and they really are as boring as they seem (especially her!).

• Haha
I actually quite like them, him more than her. But I think they do a great job feeding those kids, they make 'proper' meals, loads of veg & fruit, so much better than the other parents of triplets who have a thread on here!!

I hate all the selling of your kids, but atm this two haven't t had anywhere near the freebees others get, and with them both working police officers I don't mind too much, if they do get as bad as the other families I will unfollow, but their girls are very cute 😂

Reactions: 5
I’ve private messaged them both at some point to point out that as police employees they should be aware of exposing their children half naked on the gram. I don’t like seeing children in the bath or topless as I know what type of people are out theee.

Reactions: 2
I’ve private messaged them both at some point to point out that as police employees they should be aware of exposing their children half naked on the gram. I don’t like seeing children in the bath or topless as I know what type of people are out theee.
Don’t you have better things to do with your time? 😂

Did they respond? I’ve been surprised they do it given their line or work too.

I dont think they are bad parents at all but the exposure is a bit much. They live near boggy though!

Beggy *

I have warmed to them, they seem to get outdoors a lot which is impressive! I think Cass is so cute. I was surprised at the bath photos and when they gae away clothes to anyone local to them, just message them! They are doing a tough job and it must be hard with shift work and 4 young children.

Reactions: 4
I actually quite like them. They always seem to take the kids out and do things with them at home (like crafts) and have home cooked meals. Think they both work shifts aswell which must be hard to fit everything in. Far better than parents of triplets 🤣

Reactions: 4
I can’t remember what their content was when I first followed them, but recently I just swipe past them as soon as I see them on my feed - it’s so repetitive and boring!! She has a raised eyebrow shock look about her, and lately seems to have the false eyelashes look about her (not a big deal, but it annoys me for some reason!!) I do like that they feed the kids real, nutritious meals, but that’s as far as my admiration goes! I follow 3 triplet accounts - all have girl triplets, and all have an older boy child, and the boys come across as an inconvenience, couldn’t care less about the at all!!

My husband works in a similar capacity to these two, and is explicit in his contract that he is not allowed to feature his family life on social media. I guess different forces have different rules but I am shocked at their openness.

Never knew there was a thread about these 2!
totally agree they’re quite boring/repetitive.

Shocked to find out he has another son though! Even if he’s an adult now he’s still dad to him, so “triplet dad of 4” is abit under belt.
Interesting that he’s never mentioned too!? Not even in passing “got *** coming for tea” or “its *** birthday so we’re going to celebrate” jeeeeez 😬😬

Never knew there was a thread about these 2!
totally agree they’re quite boring/repetitive.

Shocked to find out he has another son though! Even if he’s an adult now he’s still dad to him, so “triplet dad of 4” is abit under belt.
Interesting that he’s never mentioned too!? Not even in passing “got *** coming for tea” or “its *** birthday so we’re going to celebrate” jeeeeez 😬😬
He doesn’t have any other children. They answered that question when they did a live Q&A.
Out of all the instafamilies they are the nicest. They both work, cook from scratch and the kids are adorable.

He doesn’t have any other children. They answered that question when they did a live Q&A.
Out of all the instafamilies they are the nicest. They both work, cook from scratch and the kids are adorable.
never seen. I don’t disagree I think they’re also nice, I just think they also repeat their content A lot.