Triplet_mum_of_4 & Triplet_dad_of_4 - police officers who should know better

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The “twins” thing is weird but I’ve seen it from other IG parents of multiples. Although I follow another family and they favour their “twins” of the triplet set.

I can see this family have a lot of fans on here. 😉 I don’t think they’re bad parents especially not for giving sandwiches (!!) but they have a poor grasp on child internet safety. Bit worrying considering their jobs!

Reactions: 1
I'm finding this pair more and more irritating lately. They constantly walk around the house filming their kids whinging.

To be fair - whinging toddlers is probably their life at the minute. At least they're being real, unlike some on IG where life is perfect 🤷🏻‍♀️ I have 1 and lockdown is HAAAARD! The idea of 3 toddlers & a homeschooler makes me anxious just thinking about it.

Reactions: 4
I like them because They are more honest and real. They don’t try act like parenting experts or give advice just showing what they are up to. Kind of boring but likeable. 😂

Reactions: 3
They're both as bad as each other. Just because you trot out the 'really kindly gifted' line every time a gullible company sends you free stuff, doesn't mean it's morally or ethically right to do so in exchange for your children's privacy.

He actually posted, several months ago, a story with the words 'how do you make money from instagram? Please DM me'.

She's a very vain and self centred individual, with a separate account about her fitness. Absolutely loves herself. It's bad enough that parents are pimping their children for money and free goods, but it seems far worse when two police officers do it. And some of the terminology they use is just revolting. He has a much older child from a previous relationship, so god knows what they make of his behaviour.

It's time this stopped. These poor children.
He wud get into trouble within the force for doing this - completely frowned on

Is it really true that he has an older kid too? I wonder why he never mentions him?
Desperate to know the name so cud have a look

Just found him-
What his son?
I know it's hard having young children - I had three aged 4 and under and I know it's harder what they have. I just don't see why they feel the need to film them having tantrums etc whilst pulling weird faces saying how hard it is. The last thing I'd think to do kid tantrum is get out my phone, record and share to so many random people.

The image of policemen in this country has never been worse. With the accusations of the footballer in Birmingham, Sarah Everard and these two do nothing to change that.

The image of policemen in this country has never been worse. With the accusations of the footballer in Birmingham, Sarah Everard and these two do nothing to change that.
In my opinion that’s maybe a little strong - they’re hardly going round being violent to anyone they’re just two police officers raising kids. Then being in the police doesn’t really come up other than their shift work.
I feel a bit sorry for Cass too - she seems closer to Sully anyway but I’d just be worried she’ll feel like she’s not one of the triplets when she’s older.

Reactions: 2
I think that’s an awful statement. my husband is a police officer you can’t brush them all with the same comment. Chris and Kate never really mention it. The tit police officer have to deal with and the stuff they see is not easy. They walk down the road and they get called racist purely for wearing their uniform. imagine having a protest called kill the bill basically threatening All police officers. If I was you I’d delete your comment pretty quick.

Reactions: 6
I think that’s an awful statement. my husband is a police officer you can’t brush them all with the same comment. Chris and Kate never really mention it. The tit police officer have to deal with and the stuff they see is not easy. They walk down the road and they get called racist purely for wearing their uniform. imagine having a protest called kill the bill basically threatening All police officers. If I was you I’d delete your comment pretty quick.
Kill the bill refers to a bill that has been passed which restricts our rights to protest.

I really used to like these two but more and more they favour Cassidy and it's really starting to irritate. So today she goes to dance class and there is a vague mention that Mallory and Ellis 'might' do football or rugby. I'm 100% for individual interests but it's always Cassidy first.
Mum has 2 dedicated Facebook highlight for Cassidy but not M or E 🙄

Also her lip fillers are not a good look in my opinion.