Triona McCarthy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no idea what Isadora is, but the prize was a Marc Jacobs bag and some sunglasses. She bought two bags and two sunglasses but then only gave away one. Very bizarre.

i can’t stand the way she starts moaning and speaking in a whinging voice when she really likes something, like in that hewellers recently.
Id say those Jewellers love to see her coming, trying everything on and fawning over it all only to hand it all back to be put away again and completely waste their time.

Reactions: 3
Id say those Jewellers love to see her coming, trying everything on and fawning over it all only to hand it all back to be put away again and completely waste their time.
The one that had the auction recently? Adams I think? She's working with them, or at least was because she had a sort of article/selected pieces bit in their lot catalogue

Reactions: 2
Ah gas today, the mother in law in the big house, on her own, getting the whole house painted.
Family of 4 in the back muse. Triona must be sick

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s so bizarre that they live behind her house like that. I would say the father didn’t mind it but reckon the MIL wishes they were gone. She used to call in to the FIL but seemingly hasn’t been invited in by glam granny!

Reactions: 4
I cant believe she allowed her son to shove his face and nose in the handmade soaps at the stall in the Schull markets. How disgusting and rude. The poor owner is just looking on in disbelieve.

• Wow
I like Triona but she’s obsessed with filming IB and jules every time she visits. She’s not even subtle about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I like Triona but she’s obsessed with filming IB and jules every time she visits. She’s not even subtle about it.
IB is being featured A LOT in her stories and in her live the other day too. Odd. I do like her too but sometimes she can be a bit inappropriate.

I cant believe she allowed her son to shove his face and nose in the handmade soaps at the stall in the Schull markets. How disgusting and rude. The poor owner is just looking on in disbelieve.
She has absolutely no self awareness whatsoever. The phone shoved constantly into everyone’s faces in schull.

• Heart
Why shouldn’t he smell the soap? I love that she allows her children to explore.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
She wasn’t getting free coffees from her cousin lol
Say they hate to see her coming

Reactions: 3
Why shouldn’t he smell the soap? I love that she allows her children to explore.
I'm all for children exploring. I suppose we live in a time where not everyone wants to buy a product that has been mauled under a child's nose but hey each to their own!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm all for children exploring. I suppose we live in a time where not everyone wants to buy a product that has been mauled under a child's nose but hey each to their own!!
I personally have no issue with a child smelling wrapped soaps

Reactions: 2
Literally every single thing she posts is an ad and some of them are so odd. The flash mop - she’s hardly Mrs Hinch.

Reactions: 5
I personally have no issue with a child smelling wrapped soaps
In normal times perhaps.
But we haven't been in normal times in almost 18 months. We're still at a stage in the pandemic where children in particular are a group that are completely unvaccinated. Who knows just how many other places or items her children have touched before they started mauling products on display at the market?

Also note that Triona hasn't mentioned getting vaccinated herself. She's at the age where she should be fully vaxxed by now but I don't recall her mentioning it on her stories/grid. It's also worth noting that she follows that clown Aisling O'Loughlin. Others who have disagreed with AO'Ls rants and rabbit hole delusions have at this stage unfollowed her. Not Triona. Or Will for that matter.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if she is anti vaxx herself. One thing that sticks in my memory from years ago was when Maxi broke his leg as a toddler. She said she didn't know where to go as the kids didn't have a doctor or a registered GP - so perhaps they never even had their infant vaccinations. It wouldn't pay Triona to be vocal about it, she's savvy enough to know her opinions could lose her followers and that seems to be more important that anything else in Insta world.

She was a few weeks back. But up to that point she was still followed by both of them.
She’s probably friends with her from Xpose days. I don’t agree with all my friends views but wouldn’t unfriendly them because of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s probably friends with her from Xpose days. I don’t agree with all my friends views but wouldn’t unfriendly them because of this.
I don't agree with some of my friends or ex colleagues views either. But none of them have pushed the lies and conspiracy theories and developed an anti vaxx following as AO"L did. And some of her media friends did unfollow her and Xpose.ie put out a statement distancing themselves from her batshittery rants.

There's a big difference between being vaccine hesitant and being a full on disinformation spreader like AOL has become/been paid to do.

• Angry