Triona McCarthy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s awful. Really bad. Her husband must be a saint.
That or a big ejet.
As I mentioned up post, I know him from years ago.
Bumped into him maybe 2 years ago and my husband commented that he wasn't the same person. Seemed like he was carrying a lot of worry and anxiety. While he's actually a big softie, he rarely shows it. I think he's got himself into a position where he is unhappy with Trionas behaviour at times but probably tells himself to take the rough with the smooth. Unfortunately lockdown has publicised her worst traits. Now that she has very little content as she isn't jet setting, she puts up stuff like her hangovers for public consumption and by anybodys standards it's mortifying stuff.

Reactions: 7
As I mentioned up post, I know him from years ago.
Bumped into him maybe 2 years ago and my husband commented that he wasn't the same person. Seemed like he was carrying a lot of worry and anxiety. While he's actually a big softie, he rarely shows it. I think he's got himself into a position where he is unhappy with Trionas behaviour at times but probably tells himself to take the rough with the smooth. Unfortunately lockdown has publicised her worst traits. Now that she has very little content as she isn't jet setting, she puts up stuff like her hangovers for public consumption and by anybodys standards it's mortifying stuff.
This. I feel sorry for him.

Triona is only maybe a year or two older than me and I’m no saint and I’m not saying I’ve never been that hungover because I have. Not on my child’s birthday though and not something I’d put out there for public consumption. Nor would I normalise that kind of hangover in front of my children.
No matter how “fun mom” Triona thinks she is, that is not ok.

Reactions: 6
This. I feel sorry for him.

Triona is only maybe a year or two older than me and I’m no saint and I’m not saying I’ve never been that hungover because I have. Not on my child’s birthday though and not something I’d put out there for public consumption. Nor would I normalise that kind of hangover in front of my children.
No matter how “fun mom” Triona thinks she is, that is not ok.
She's a good few years older than him too. But he's the mature one in that relationship.
We've all been there with rotten hangovers. But like yourself, not would I ever publicise them - nor let my kids see me in that state and have them know what caused it. There was alcohol problems in my family and I remember as a kid the feeling in the pit of your stomach when you're so upset and embarrassed when a parent is either out of it with drink or unable to function the day after a bender. Imagine how those poor kids feel. It makes me so upset for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She always goes a bit off the rails on anything to do with her sister, I think she still struggles massively with that loss.

Still no excuse to be wrecked on her sons birthday but I think its more problematic than "fond of a few glasses of vino"

Reactions: 5
She always goes a bit off the rails on anything to do with her sister, I think she still struggles massively with that loss.

Still no excuse to be wrecked on her sons birthday but I think its more problematic than "fond of a few glasses of vino"
She is profoundly affected by her Sister's death. Her heartache seeps through her pores. I wonder has she ever been to a professional to try deal with it. I do feel for her and I do like her but her behaviour is so in her kid's faces that it's actually quite shocking to see.
Why she comes onto her stories hungover all the time baffles me!!
It's not something I'd want strangers to see.

Flogging washing tablets etc, she sends her washing out to be done.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hungover to absolute bits on her poor sons birthday 😞 maxi is so sweet! He was probably awake all excited early on his birthday.. it’s really quite upsetting

Was thinking the same should be a celebration for maxi rather than mum hung ver and emotional

I like triona’s openness and honesty, she appears to be in a lot of grief and might benefit from a complete overhaul Heath wise and speaking to someone. It can’t be healthy being so high and happy and then getting off your head drunk for a bit of relief

Reactions: 4
I like triona’s openness and honesty, she appears to be in a lot of grief and might benefit from a complete overhaul Heath wise and speaking to someone. It can’t be healthy being so high and happy and then getting off your head drunk for a bit of relief
She seems to have tried every health overhaul. Operation Transformation to Unislim,
She wrote about going to therapy after her sister died. Not immediately after but a few years later I think.
Where you see openness and honesty, the cynic in me sees a need for attention. And that need for attention has built her career as an influencer and it seems to be almost an addiction with influencers at this stage - why pay for anything when you can beg for it or tag the company of something you need? 3 times in the past day she's tagged Mr Price because Mini wanted to go, like she's angling for a #collab similar to what she had with TKMaxx. I know it's Mr Price but sure what other work is she getting at the minute? Perhaps it's her trying to be "relatable". She had Mini in there today pawing at the stuff.

Reactions: 2
Do any of these insta people look like what they put online? Like it’s getting ridiculous! I love a nice pic as much as the next person but this is absolute catfishing.

Has anyone noticed 2 days in a row inside a taxi with no mask.. Her self obsessed and rules dont apply to me nature makes me sick

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I feel so sorry for people who have lost their jobs and are struggling for their businesses to survive seeing Instagrammers swanning around at stupid photoshoots and having their makeup done. How is this remotely fair?

I feel so sorry for people who have lost their jobs and are struggling for their businesses to survive seeing Instagrammers swanning around at stupid photoshoots and having their makeup done. How is this remotely fair?
She is the absolute worst for it! Making jokes like she isn't in someone elses car!! Her prioritys are completely crossed zero fucks given

Reactions: 1