Triona McCarthy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Auntie Eileen trying to ignore her in the Market!!! Jeez put the phone down for 2 minutes and stop forcing people onto your Instagram.
Also seems to be fixated on Jules Thomas and Ian Bailey 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Filming her poor relatives AND the grave. I absolutely hate when people share graves and then the adding of sorrowful music as the kids play. It's so disrespectful and so attention seeking. I know people grieve and deal in different ways, but it's not fair to be showing her hardy enough kids playing on a headstone.

Reactions: 7
Can she not enjoy her week away with her family and put the phone away even for a little while. I do wonder what they all make of her ultra posh Dublin 4 accent.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All the same, it raises the question why is sinead O'connor saying Ian Bailey is lying about a collaboration with her on twitter yet having lunch with him???????

Reactions: 3
I think that’s creepy, photographing people without consent!
Regardless of whether hes guilty or innocent, i'm sure we all have her own theories!, but he does not need to deal with her constant camera work

If he hit her a dig, we'd all be witnesses for him FFS 😂

Reactions: 2
I actually don’t think it’s even her photo which is just as weird!!

Most rag papers seem to have reported this meet up this morning.

If I was Trionas cousin I would knock that phone out of her hand. The poor woman is trying to get changed out of a swimsuit under a towel and there's Triona sticking it on her instagram stories.

I’m reporting this stupid bint to the Indo, asking if it’s ok for an on payroll reporter to continue to film people without their knowledge. And of course her weird obsession with Ian Bailey 🤬

I’m reporting this stupid bint to the Indo, asking if it’s ok for an on payroll reporter to continue to film people without their knowledge. And of course her weird obsession with Ian Bailey 🤬

While I agree her obsession with alluding to the fact she's BFFS with Ian/Jules is a bit odd.....there's nothing illegal with filming/photography in a public place however so I'm not quite so sure what your email would cite.

Reactions: 1
While I agree her obsession with alluding to the fact she's BFFS with Ian/Jules is a bit odd.....there's nothing illegal with filming/photography in a public place however so I'm not quite so sure what your email would cite.
I’ve cited her as a reporter on their payroll filming all around her as if on an assignment . And it’s a grey area GDPR wise filming without a warning

Reactions: 2
I’ve cited her as a reporter on their payroll filming all around her as if on an assignment . And it’s a grey area GDPR wise filming without a warning
It's not a GDPR grey area.... you can photograph/film in public as you please.(there are some exceptions, such as where someone would expect to have a reasonable level of privacy... as in, if you were camped out in a tree with a camera pointed in someone's bathroom window). GDPR and photography are quite different, a photo isn't a breach of GDPR.

It's not a GDPR grey area.... you can photograph/film in public as you please.(there are some exceptions, such as where someone would expect to have a reasonable level of privacy... as in, if you were camped out in a tree with a camera pointed in someone's bathroom window). GDPR and photography are quite different, a photo isn't a breach of GDPR.
Grand so, let me know how you’d feel wandering Schull to be on this bints Instagram
Get in the fu***ing bin

Reactions: 1
Grand so, let me know how you’d feel wandering Schull to be on this bints Instagram
Get in the fu***ing bin
I've not said I've agreed with it, in fact I've already said I find it weird but there's nothing legally wrong with it, and it would be incorrect to smile and nod and beat the GDPR drum when it's not of relevance. Unfortunately feelings don't really come in to things!

Reactions: 5