Triona McCarthy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've not said I've agreed with it, in fact I've already said I find it weird but there's nothing legally wrong with it, and it would be incorrect to smile and nod and beat the GDPR drum when it's not of relevance. Unfortunately feelings don't really come in to things!
I believe it's legally OK to film/photgraph in public once there are no minors in shot, which is a big consideration on a beach etc.

Reactions: 1
I thought Triona was a spotlights ambassador
She was flogging Oral B toothbrushes on Ireland Am

How is it that she always goes on about how broke she is, yet she can list a brand new coat for just under €2k?

Reactions: 4
She has some amount of designer clobber to be fair!!
I feel like she doesn't really look after any of it though, most thongs look abit grubby in my opinion.

*things...... Not thongs😂😂, although maybe she has designer thongs too🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She put up a Chanel sunglasses CASE no sunglasses 😳 For €65. duck it out triona, or keep them and put a different pair of glasses in them.
If it sells then people are absolute dicks.
Also her Prada suitcase for €695 with a wheel that needs to be repaired 🙄

If Triona Depop s anymore she will have nothing to wear ☺

Reactions: 3
She put up a Chanel sunglasses CASE no sunglasses 😳 For €65. duck it out triona, or keep them and put a different pair of glasses in them.
If it sells then people are absolute dicks.
Also her Prada suitcase for €695 with a wheel that needs to be repaired 🙄

There's a market for that though. AFAIK the suitcase is about 2 grand, and a new wheel would set you back 20 quid max. As for the case, again, there'd definitely be a market for it.

There's a market for that though. AFAIK the suitcase is about 2 grand, and a new wheel would set you back 20 quid max. As for the case, again, there'd definitely be a market for it.
There really is. I was gifted some Jo Malone stuff and I can't stand it, so I was going to sell it on adverts or the like. Well there's people who sell Jo Malone bags and empty bottles as well! Why would you be arsed though.

I can’t believe someone would buy an empty sunglasses case, what ever about the suitcase.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I can’t believe someone would buy an empty sunglasses case, what ever about the suitcase.
You wouldn't know, someone could have picked up a pair of Chanel glasses on ebay/second hand without a "real" case and having an authentic case would add to resale value. Just one possibility. Or to replace a lost case, again to maintain some level of resale value.

• Haha
Triona is really damaging herself the way she drinks. I think the natural hair really suits her though.

Poor Triona didn’t get the invite on the Armani press trip to Venice.
She must be fuming she’s being left behind by younger influencers

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She totally set up that male doll ‘going down’ on Barbie in the sink on her stories - despicable the way she sexualises the kids stuff. 😠 One of the biggest doses of all. Can’t STAND her.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She totally set up that male doll ‘going down’ on Barbie in the sink on her stories - despicable the way she sexualises the kids stuff. 😠 One of the biggest doses of all. Can’t STAND her.
I hate the way she speaks to her daughter (calling her "dorling" and making double entendres for Insta) and the fact that her vapid personality "quirks" seem to be rubbing off on her: the child was saying something about accessorising on Triona's stories, and as well as being such an oddly adult expression for a kid to use, it was said in just the same simpering tone her mother uses, playing up to the camera and trying to appear... coquettish or something, I can't even describe it but it makes me so uncomfortable!
It's really sad to see a parent refuse to let their child just be a child, and to afford her basic privacy and protection from the big bad world.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Triona looks nothing like herself in her "I'm an aquaholic" pic. Totally filtered, why bothered when she regularly comes on hungover!!