Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
Triona over in her mate Hayley Rock’s house. It’s Hayley’s daughter’s 7th birthday. It’s a Thursday and presumably the kids are in school tomorrow. It’s 10pm and the moms are downing wine with music blaring. The kids are running around wild. At what stage do you call child protection services!?
You don’t. I’m all on for slagging & feedback. But Trionas kids are fine. Tusla here have to deal with kids that go to bed hungry, no clean clothes/uniforms and dirty needles on the breakfast table. That’s not here 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Triona bringing the kids to Tayto park for the 1st time because it's a freebie. Like how long has the place been open, like this lot would sicken your arse. Hasn't bothered to support the only theme park in the country but no stopping her when she doesn't have to put her hand in her designer pocket

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Shop girl

Chatty Member
Her stories today about being stopped by 4 people in Kildare village who said she broke the news of the Queens death really annoyed me. On Thursday she was in London and started screeching in her stories asking if anyone knew if the Queen was dead as she had met an Australian/American journalist in the hotel who said she was. Put a question box up asking the question. Then today she’s making out she got the info cos she works in a newspaper and she knows people on the news desk and also knows somebody in Sky News. She’s full of it. I actually thought was very disrespectful on Thursday when she was in London in a public area that looked like hotel bar/lobby screeching “Is the Queen dead”. Thinks she’s hilarious but in actual fact she’s not, she’s quite common at times despite all the notions she has of herself.

Reactions: 16

BashmentLady

VIP Member
That was horrible to watch - so ignorant towards the MIL. There filming shite for insta and pulling dreadful faces. Then when the kids were saying why are you drunk, why would you film that? That's not funny. They're upset. Her husband seemed upset. Really uncomfortable viewing.

• Sad
Reactions: 16

CailínBeag

VIP Member
Was Will hot when he was younger?
I remember reading her column in whichever Sunday paper it was (Indo I think) and she was forever going on about what a ride he was.
Has he massively disimproved or was she talking shite?

He's still a massive ride. I'm not even sorry.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Goujon

Chatty Member
Whatever she has or hasn't done, the thing that we can't look over is that she's from Cork and has completely abandoned her accent for the D4 accent.

Now we all know people who came from outside Dublin and went to UCD and after a couple of years they sound like Lorraine Keane. But not Cork people. The accent is kept as a badge of pride. To abandon the accent would be seen as the worst form of treason down here.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

bananasplit88

VIP Member
She changes her opinion like the wind.
One week: I don't double cleanse, I don't like to waste product.
A few weeks later: I always double cleanse.
Loads more examples of contradictory opinions. She just strikes me as being a bit dim. Also the "look at me, I'm mad Party McCarthy" trope is a bit embarrassing for someone in their mid-forties.

Reactions: 12

Rogue-rats

Jesus, She really has very little respect for
Her MIL. Recording herself eating crisps looking bored while Wills mother tells a story of what maxi was saying.
“Oh look Will a love heart crisp” 🙄
Also speaking of will, why does he feel the need to wear the face off her when she’s speaking into the camera? He did it again the other day 🤢 Is he trying to prove something?
I said before up thread that I do feel there's a bit of a green eyed monster with Triona and her MiL. Wills mother moved back into the big house after her ex husband died. Triona and Will and kids have been living in a tiny mews house in the garden and the MiL is swanning around a massive big house, probably on her own. I don't think there's a whole lot of love lost between Will and his mother either. Nothing was ever said but Will and his brothers were raised by their dad when his mum left. I have no idea when his mum left but she wasn't around for most of his school and college and he's the eldest, so she basically walked out on 3 children. Now it seems as soon as her ex husband dies she moves into her inheritance that perhaps her son/sons* don't feel she deserves.

*purely speculation - I have barely spoken to Will in the last 20 years or so and might have met his brothers a handful of times. But if was me in that situation and a parent of mine swans back in after abandoning their family I'd be rightly pissed off too.

• Wow

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
How this absolute mess of a woman still has a career is beyond me. She's painful and her kids are spoiled brats. So many women experienced in skincare and make up who deserve the opportunity to get slots on TV3 or in the Indo beauty page but this one still hanging on like an old soak, I don't get it. I wouldn't take her recommendation for any product, everything is an ad

Cagney77

Her upper class upbringing is fairly clear
I actually think she try’s too hard. Fur coat no knickers is Triona
I think Will has class, she’s just winging it
It’s all put on.
poor Max camera in the face, when he’s upset about the utuber
the squirrel has more manners than Mini.

• Haha

Skinner

VIP Member
Some of the things she is selling is like stuff Eddie from Ab Fab would wear. Just because they're designer and expensive doesn't mean they're nice.

• Haha

CailínBeag

VIP Member
this is slagging and feedback! You have responsibility as a parent to not be getting sloshed at 10pm and to bring them home to their beds so they can be happy and healthy in school the next day. If you’re ok to stick up on social media you drinking on a weekday with your kids still up wwwwwaaaay past a time that any expert would say is ideal… then I think it’s ok to comment on that.

Oh no, wealthy white women are sloshing back wine while their kids should be in bed! The travesty! Call Tusla.

.... Tusla are busy dealing with kids who have been raped, starved, beaten, haven't been toilet trained, haven't a stitch of clean clothes, no nutritional benefits to their food, have witnessed their parents doing drugs before them, are riddled in lice, smell, some kids have been pimped out.. yeah its the sauvi mammys that need to be reported.

Jesus wept it's not ideal obviously but it's not neglect. A bit of perspective here wouldn't go astray.

• Heart

Julesffs

Poor Auntie Eileen trying to ignore her in the Market!!! Jeez put the phone down for 2 minutes and stop forcing people onto your Instagram.
Also seems to be fixated on Jules Thomas and Ian Bailey 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

HubIreLovesMnD

I was wondering if there was a thread on this absolute dose of a woman. Another Sindo sickener

Isn't she from Cork. It's a pet peeve of mine when people take on that D4 accent. Triona has notions but by god she lets herself down with a bang when she records herself drunk.
This is a major "grinds my gears" thing. The D4 accent is taken on by people from all over the place.
Once I met a friend of mine's girlfriend, she went to college in UCD, had the full on D4 accent. I asked where was she from, she says "Cavan"

Say what you like about Maura Higgins, she shows that Longford accent loud and proud

• Heart