Triona McCarthy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was wondering what a fitness machine was too. She probably didn't want to specify a machine so she would have more chance of a company sending her something. She will never use it anyway. It's very hard to lose weight when you are on the beer morning noon and night šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow the price of her stuff on depop. I wonder were they all bought or gifted.

Reactions: 1
I would say bought, she seems to have a genuine love for high end fashion.

She seems to have an appreciation for fashion that say Retro doesn't, she is more about the labels and the perceived status you get from a designer logo.

Reactions: 7
In fairness she puts in a huge effort and gives an amazing description and insight to each and every product that she advertises on her insta lives unlike certain other bloggers. She does have a genuine love for fashion labels and her stuff in Depop seems to be excellent quality.

Reactions: 7
Gifted I would say like all the other things she sells . Id live to know how much money she makes selling tjem on and does revenue know ?

Gifted I would say like all the other things she sells . Id live to know how much money she makes selling tjem on and does revenue know ?
Should revenue target everyone selling their stuff on Depop?!? Seriously... lighten up. I have an issue with people selling their gifted products but I'm fairly sure that most, if not all of Triona's Depop is her own stuff.

Reactions: 5
Should revenue target everyone selling their stuff on Depop?!? Seriously... lighten up. I have an issue with people selling their gifted products but I'm fairly sure that most, if not all of Triona's Depop is her own stuff.
Calm down . I didn't refer to her depop but everything else sold on the side. She sells everything she gifted at tiny discount.
So happy easter I'm perfectly light :)

Had a nosy at some of the stuff on depop - it's fairly typical of her style of "fashion" - outlandish to get noticed rather than stylish pieces that you wouldn't mind splurging on. Whatever about buying a second hand dress, I wouldn't fancy buying second hand, visibly worn shoes with furry lining for ā‚¬275!! Who knows if she ever had a verruca:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. They might have been resoled (shows just how much she wore them) but the insides would be moulded to her foot shape too.

I had a pair of those furry lined mules from Penneys when they were fashionable for about 5 minutes. I think they were ā‚¬12 or ā‚¬15 brand new.

Reactions: 2
ā€œFitness machineā€ šŸ™„ Definitely on the beg šŸ™„
She would be as well getting off her ass throwing on a pair of trainers and a podcast and going for a decent walk!! If she canā€™t do that the fitness machine hasnā€™t a hope

I didnā€™t see that last week must have missed that, so twice now sheā€™s mentioned it? Couldnā€™t just google herself šŸ™„. Why a fitness machine, get yourself a pair of runners Triona and go walk the paths are free.
Just posted something similar! Only seeing this now šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
She's pushing that altrient vitamin C again this morning, oh and their detox sachet too. Herself and Will were hitting the wine last night. 2 empty bottles shown on stories. Must be celebrating back to school.

Reactions: 4
In bed hungover to bits and itā€™s her little boys birthday. Get a life triona, itā€™s not all about you.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
So her plan for her sons birthday was to "depop the tit out of the room". :confused:
I'm sorry, but when it's my kids birthday it's their day. Not mine to make a few bob on my cast offs. She could have planned a picnic in the park, not to spend the day puking from a hangover.

Reactions: 4