Triona McCarthy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did the child mention her titties and anus, why tf would you post that.

Reactions: 3
I’m shocked too like wtf 😳
Asking again why she is sexualizing her daughter for viewing 🤢

First time commenting... I Dont really ever like criticising anyone's parenting but I have a 5.5yr old girl and I think we would all agree the girls would buy and sell you but jesus I'd never put up a pic of my small one in a towel and more over saying those words because number 1 - it isn't funny or something that should be shared and 2.my small one doesn't even know the word anus, she knows boobies as I breastfed her sister but jesus Christ what is with Triona thinking this is OK and the husband too idily standing by letting this be shared on social media. I'm far from a perfect parent but is there nothing sacred anymore, esp when it comes to your kids. Anyway, sorry for the rant had a sick toddler during the night so I'm in zombie mom mode.

Reactions: 8
First time commenting... I Dont really ever like criticising anyone's parenting but I have a 5.5yr old girl and I think we would all agree the girls would buy and sell you but jesus I'd never put up a pic of my small one in a towel and more over saying those words because number 1 - it isn't funny or something that should be shared and 2.my small one doesn't even know the word anus, she knows boobies as I breastfed her sister but jesus Christ what is with Triona thinking this is OK and the husband too idily standing by letting this be shared on social media. I'm far from a perfect parent but is there nothing sacred anymore, esp when it comes to your kids. Anyway, sorry for the rant had a sick toddler during the night so I'm in zombie mom mode.
I’ve a niece who’s 6 I know for a fact she wouldn’t know the word anus either, and Maxi with his “big Willy comment” (I get he was talking about Will but the whole innuendo of it all) a while ago sitting in the back of the car. I wonder what wills family makes of it all. I noticed her sis in law Sophie White isn’t following her or is that another insta glitch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’ve a niece who’s 6 I know for a fact she wouldn’t know the word anus either, and Maxi with his “big Willy comment” (I get he was talking about Will but the whole innuendo of it all) a while ago sitting in the back of the car. I wonder what wills family makes of it all. I noticed her sis in law Sophie White isn’t following her or is that another insta glitch.
Like from watching her stories - now I could be wrong, but it's like the child is left to her own devices? And yer wan just laughing at whatever she comes out with instead of correcting her

Reactions: 6
Did the child mention her titties and anus, why tf would you post that.
Did she say that???😳
Like what is she watching or seeing or hearing that she would say something like that!!! It's neither cute nor funny. She is way beyond her years and not in a good way. As a Mother why would you post that on your page, between that and posting anytime she is hungover, her page is just not one I want to follow anymore.
Whenever she has a hangover she comes on with the panda eyes and the puffing into the phone, does she think it's funny or what's the reason behind it. The first couple of times I seen her do it, I kinda thought it was funny cause we've all been there but it's just sad now. Unfollowed!!

Like from watching her stories - now I could be wrong, but it's like the child is left to her own devices? And yer wan just laughing at whatever she comes out with instead of correcting her
Mini seems to spend a lot of time swanning around her parents bedroom, painting as much make up on her face as her mother. Triona seems to spend a lot of time filming from her bed and makes a point of showing that she sleeps without any clothes on. Maybe they're a household that are comfortable with their bodies and nudity, but it's absolutely not right to film your child barely covered and speaking inappropriately and putting it on a public forum. As soon as that child is old enough to use chat functions on games etc she will be ripe for grooming. And her parents will probably not even see it happening. She needs boundaries and I really hope that either Triona or Will step up or a close family member might say something.

Reactions: 1
Did she say that???😳
Like what is she watching or seeing or hearing that she would say something like that!!! It's neither cute nor funny. She is way beyond her years and not in a good way. As a Mother why would you post that on your page, between that and posting anytime she is hungover, her page is just not one I want to follow anymore.
Whenever she has a hangover she comes on with the panda eyes and the puffing into the phone, does she think it's funny or what's the reason behind it. The first couple of times I seen her do it, I kinda thought it was funny cause we've all been there but it's just sad now. Unfollowed!!
It seems to have been removed now

Mini seems to spend a lot of time swanning around her parents bedroom, painting as much make up on her face as her mother. Triona seems to spend a lot of time filming from her bed and makes a point of showing that she sleeps without any clothes on. Maybe they're a household that are comfortable with their bodies and nudity, but it's absolutely not right to film your child barely covered and speaking inappropriately and putting it on a public forum. As soon as that child is old enough to use chat functions on games etc she will be ripe for grooming. And her parents will probably not even see it happening. She needs boundaries and I really hope that either Triona or Will step up or a close family member might say something.
Mini has her own IG page!

Mini has her own IG page!
I know, but she can't really interact with anybody yet. And thankfully ita private now. In a year or so she should have the ability to communicate online via writing or zoom style chat room. But yeah, she behaves like a child beyond her years. Its not right.

The child with the blanket and thumb in his mouth is desperate looking. Do people not train the kids out of that?

"Does anyone know of some sort of exercise equipment or contraption one could use? Totes out of the loop"
It's not an organ transplant machine love,Google it and PAY for it

• Heart
Reactions: 10
“Fitness machine” 🙄 Definitely on the beg 🙄
She was mooching for this last week as well.

And how many food companies in the past few months has her child helped advertise? Seems like at least every couple of weeks there's a hamper of vegetarian/plant based food for Max put out in stories.

She was mooching for this last week as well.

And how many food companies in the past few months has her child helped advertise? Seems like at least every couple of weeks there's a hamper of vegetarian/plant based food for Max put out in stories.
I didn’t see that last week must have missed that, so twice now she’s mentioned it? Couldn’t just google herself 🙄. Why a fitness machine, get yourself a pair of runners Triona and go walk the paths are free.

That one on her stories screeching for dear life, is she alright like? a little bit of an overreaction there to an April fools prank 🙄