Triona McCarthy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus christ she has! Unbelievable
How irresponsible if this isn't child abuse I don't know what is. Sadly I'm not one bit surprised, how can a child have a chance of a normal childhood with a narcissistic parent like that.

Reactions: 3
Shocking, there are at least 2 strange accounts following her page already. I thought there was an age limit for having an Instagram account!?

My daughter is the same age and I actually can't understand what Triona is at

Reactions: 4
Her own private Instagram at 6! madness and by the looks of the above post she is following 100+ already!
Triona may not realise her daughters account is public?

Reactions: 2
She shouldn't be on Instagram in the first place, it's not for kids - hence the age limit. Triona needs to cop on & stop putting her out there like that, who knows who's watching?

Reactions: 5
Message sent and immediately blocked

She’s an absolute dose, still thinks she’s twenty bless her. Don’t put your child out on Instagram for the world to see if you don’t wasn’t criticism.

Was she gifted those pjs from Savida, she only mentioned them a few days ago and their on her now. Difference in her on her lives to her heavily filtered photos.

Reactions: 3
The Shelbourne Hotel just gifted her and delivered Afternoon Tea and Champagne. Five large bags of food. They even sent her cake stands and a tablecloth. Ffs

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6