Triona McCarthy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, I can't!! I watched alittle of her live with Ellen (waxperts) and it was so awkward I had to stop watching!
It was cruel. He is such a sound guy. It was awful to watch. The second he would start talking she just interrupted him and talked about herself and her kids. I'm in pure shock. Really felt for the guy.

Reactions: 3
It was cruel. He is such a sound guy. It was awful to watch. The second he would start talking she just interrupted him and talked about herself and her kids. I'm in pure shock. Really felt for the guy.
She is self absorbed, I used to enjoy her stories but in the past 6 or so months her drinking, the over exposure of her kids and general obnoxious behaviour has turned me right off!!

Reactions: 11
Her latest photo with the pink hoodie and shades, she looks about 15 years younger and looks completely different to how she looks on her stories :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s even pumped her lips on that one

The yellow sunshine one a few posts back takes the absolute biscuit. Like whooooo , who is that ?

“When you were half dead I did it” 😂 bloody hell if my child said that to me i certainly would not be putting it up on instagram.

Reactions: 5
My partner was sitting beside me when I was listening to her stories (he’s not on Instagram) and is calling bullshit on the deliveroo story about getting drink delivered at that hour of the night :LOL:. I haven’t a clue if you can, but aren’t all off licences closed at that hour? Or is this a new thing because of lockdown.

My partner was sitting beside me when I was listening to her stories (he’s not on Instagram) and is calling bullshit on the deliveroo story about getting drink delivered at that hour of the night :LOL:. I haven’t a clue if you can, but aren’t all off licences closed at that hour? Or is this a new thing because of lockdown.
Naw it sounds like bollocks, as truth be told I've definitely perused that as option 😅 and everywhere's drink becomes unavailable after 10pm.

I’ve jumped back in to watch Triona, I knew she was a party girl but has she full on developed into an alcoholic?

Reactions: 1
She's a disgrace and having her children know all that tit is appalling

Reactions: 2
My god she comes across terribly in her recent stories. Her daughter is a little brat what age is she about six imagine her in another few years.

Reactions: 2
There's a few in my locality (and I'm in rural nowhere) that do this. Unless she's using deliveroo as a verb.

Reactions: 1